• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
JasonMiani on October 05, 2022
I am looking to integrate Hubspot with my CRM and I want to be able to display the emails with content (ideally other activities) that have been sent to each recipient in my CRM. I see that https://api.hubapi.com/email/public/v1/events?hapikey read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Eric_Goldman on October 05, 2022
Some workflows in HubSpot just need an internal tool. Lead enrichment, dashboards, or managing something way more complex like inventory all benefit from a tailored interface. Retool makes it easy to build these kinds of tools - so we wrote up a read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
galatioto on October 05, 2022
Hi I currently developed a calling provider app based on your SDK. I would like to start the call at the moment that widget shown (to don't use the click on my button inside the app and to have an easyer user experience...). I know that I can't acc read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
ddmeyer on October 05, 2022
I have seen other posts complaining about discrepancies between different sources of email statistics and think my issue is new. I have an email I've sent out via the Single Send API. When I look at the recipients list in the UI and click on peo read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
MarcoPericci on October 05, 2022
Hi, I need some help on "Send a webhook" action in a workflow. I have implemented that action in a wf but my json structure is composed with a mix of parent and child data, like this: https://i.imgur.com/yNJtwNJ.png How can I assign va read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
GabrielSan on October 05, 2022
Hello community i'm building a .exe cliente in C# to connect through Hubspot and retrieve information. I created a property called idsapcontact which is a string and updated the records for it to appear as it shows here whenever i try t read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
October 05, 2022 05:59
SOLVED: Was missing the JSONproperty in the class [JsonProperty("idsapcontact")] public string idsapcontact { get; set; }
BambooBox on October 05, 2022
Hi, I am trying to use the API below to fetch the events for a campaign post a given timestamp - https://legacydocs.hubspot.com/docs/methods/email/get_events and using the parameters as provided in the documentation so my URL looks like be read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
nuwang on October 05, 2022
Hi All, I have developed a public app and its listed in the market place. Now I want to add a custom property in Contacts when the app is istalled. I know there is an api that can be used to add custom properties but my problem is I dont have OAu read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
October 05, 2022 09:57
Hi @nuwang , Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I wanted to tag in a couple of subject matter experts to see if they have an...read more
CLahiff on October 04, 2022
Hi! Does anyone know if it is possible to get metadata and payment info from stripe, into contact records in hubspot? Really struggling here.
0 upvote
2 Replies
Contributor | Elite Partner
October 05, 2022 11:28
Thanks for tagging me @MiaSrebrnjak ! @CLahiff we have a Stripe and HubSpot integration, Zaybra , that syncs all Stripe Subscriptions, Tran...read more
GMcCarthy7 on October 04, 2022
Hi, We have multiple API to integrate with apps. What would be the recommended way of supporting this? Would it be to just have an app per API? Should we use one app and look into having some kind of routing at the API side? Something else read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Participant
October 04, 2022 09:26
We have sound experience with API integration and can help you with your issues.
Bure on October 04, 2022
Hey, I'm looking for a way to monitor associations of a contact. When I asociate a contact with a company in hubspot webview, I'd like to recieve a webhook to my backend that contains the ID of said associated company. Is there any way to do this? read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
October 04, 2022 14:47
Hey, @Bure 👋 You are not missing an option. Take a look at this list for available webhook subscription types and this post for a few additi...read more
Solved
IKenect on October 04, 2022
Hello, I have a case where I'm creating a contact through the crm/v3/objects/contacts endpoint. This endpoint is returning the objectId, which I'm using as a contactId to POST an engagement using this endpoint /engagements/v1/engagements read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Guide | Platinum Partner
October 05, 2022 08:54
Hey @IKenect , this looks very interesting. Is there a specific reason why you're using the v1 of the engagement endpoint? Are you depending...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.