• Mais votados
Estado
Todos
  • Todos
  • Solucionado
  • Unsolved
  • Sem respostas ainda
OronC on Abril 21, 2024
Hello, I'm using the legacy form API submission ( this one ). I'm sending 'submittedAt': new Date().getTime() and in the last few hours I'm getting an error saying: " Error in 'submittedAt'. Invalid timestamp '1713720333000'. Provide a UTC valu Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
0 Respostas
asemoon on Abril 21, 2024
Hello everyone, The getRecent ContactCount function is a javascript function that is meant to get contacts added within the past 14 days that have the persona of "fututure_user" function getRecentContactCount() { // Calculate the start Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
0 Respostas
DrogonNumber3 on Abril 20, 2024
Hi - this morning we deleted all our Hubspot contacts, then uninstalled and reinstalled the sync. 9 hours later, no contacts have come over, and we're at 1697 API calls, with that number slowly growing every few minutes. Even new records that I've a Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
0 Respostas
Lorenzoenns on Abril 20, 2024
Hi, I'm trying to update filters in an exsiting dynamic list, on a monthly basis, using the API. According to teh documentation, the following applies: PUT & End point: https://api.hubapi.com/crm/v3/lists/{list_id}/update-list-filters Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
0 Respostas
NTantiponsawa on Abril 20, 2024
I'm facing problem that I can't found any of leads api in documentation of yours. So I wonder that is there only one way to create lead from hubspot website's form ?
0 avaliações positivas
0 Respostas
MGrezak on Abril 20, 2024
Hi all, It seems you cannot call const hubspot = require('@hubspot/api-client'); in a "run code snippet" action in a chatflow conversation. So then how would one call an HubSpot API Endpoint from inside a chatflow? I am trying to Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
0 Respostas
RLehrhaupt on Abril 20, 2024
A tracking URL can be specified and shows web traffic statistics like page views, session duration, etc... Looking to access these statistics for a given tracking URL or even a database of events that I can filter for the URL I want to assemble Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
0 Respostas
MarkBroomell on Abril 20, 2024
Hello all, It's as the subject says. I've created a CRM card extension within a Private App and it's working perfectly, but because the extension requires initial API calls on load, I'd prefer this card be closed by default until someone needs t Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
0 Respostas
extjac on Abril 19, 2024
Hi. I am working with PHP and HubSpot API. I would like to push updates from a mysql DB to hubspot. I am able to do so with contacts and products. However, i created a custom object and when i try to run an create or update i get the error: "con Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Top colaborador(a)
Abril 19, 2024 21:47
Hi @extjac 👋 Very strange, indeed. Are you using HubSpot's PHP API client library ? If you haven't already, I'd also recommend triple-che...Leia mais
RudakovaS on Abril 19, 2024
Hi! I really need your help. I'm setting up HubSpot for a SaaS company that runs on a subscription model. I want to add to custom properties information about: - subscription purchase date (each) - subscription activation date - subscription expirat Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
2 Respostas
Gerente da Comunidade
Abril 19, 2024 13:42
Thanks for the great reply @evaldas 🙌 — Jaycee
neer on Abril 19, 2024
I want to create a custom action for my application on hubspot marketplace. So that whenever a user installs my application, that action should be shown in their panel. Example : If you install todoist application in your hubspot account you get a Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
3 Respostas
Top colaborador(a)
Abril 19, 2024 21:52
Hi @neer 👋 In my experience working with these custom workflow action endpoints, it can take some time (often 5+ minutes) to see the updat...Leia mais
Solucionado
DrogonNumber3 on Abril 19, 2024
Last night my marketing person and I decided to start from scratch with Hubspot and deleted all Contacts and List. I then set about re-establishing the integration with our CRM, with the goal of populating everything fresh. This morning I sat do Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
2 Respostas
Accepted Solution
Top colaborador(a) | Parceiro
Abril 19, 2024 10:12
@DrogonNumber3 - the sync connector is indeed the source of the contact creation. You are putting too much faith in the control feature of the in...Leia mais
cancelar
Mostrando resultados para 
Pesquisar então 
Você quer dizer: 

Quer iniciar uma conversa ou fazer uma pergunta?

Crie uma postagem.
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.