• Zapier
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • PChalasani on September 19, 2021
    0 upvotes
    3 Replies
    I have looked here: https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/crm/companies https://knowledge.hubspot.com/companies/hubspot-crm-default-company-properties but what I want to know is, where can I find the list of all company properties that ar...
    Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
    September 20, 2021 00:32
    Hi @PChalasani , If you do not want to use the API, but just need a quick overview of the internal names, you can also navigate to the 'prope...
  • EShumely on September 19, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hi There, Do you know of a way to extract this data? right now the team copy-paste it manually there must be a way to do it automatically (couldn't find a scraping tool for that specific need) Is there an integration that allows m...
  • jtruty on September 17, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    I cannot get my app logo to show in a CRM card I've created for an app, nor the Settings link when previewing in my developer test account. I have the logo setup for the app that is displaying the CRM card and the card is working, but the logo is no...
    Participant
    September 18, 2021 13:40
    Yes I have tried a few different logo images. That doesn't seem like the problem, unless there is something I'm missing.
  • VladTit on September 17, 2021
    0 upvotes
    4 Replies
    Hi there, I use this api doc - https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/crm/contacts at the bottom we could see last function for search, where we should be able to get contact by email, but for some reason we always get response Invalid inpu...
    September 20, 2021 01:52
    Hi Dennisedson, you could see code in Teun comment this is exactly that I checked 1) from hubspot documentation 2) tried to refactor it to be ...
  • shaebert on September 17, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hello, we are looking for a company to assist us in integrating data in a one-way sync from ConnectWise Manage to HubSpot. Our internal API team has the majority of the integration coded out, but we are having issues with companies being duplic...
    Contributor
    September 17, 2021 11:43
    syncsmart is owned by Lynton. I am looking at other options. Thanks
  • double_eagle on September 17, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Trying to export a list of hubspot deals using delta export, meaning I only want to pull records modified since the last run. Apparently, Celigo is not able to use a true delta export on Hubspot but suggested to use a filter before importing the exp...
    September 17, 2021 12:06
    @dennisedson Yes, I have lots of experience. Done multiple other Netsuite integrations with Celigo. HubSpot is just a bit more difficult.
  • Augustus on September 17, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    When exporting associations between companies and contacts via the associations get end point, there previously was only one association type "company_to_contact" - but there suddenly appeared a second association type for each company to contact as...
    Community Manager
    September 17, 2021 10:44
    @Augustus , Will reach out in a dm 😃
  • Solved
    Lars-Erik on September 17, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    The legacy API has a "property mode" to include history when fetching entities. The new API does not have property history at all. Whether the same endpoint or a new one doesn't really matter, but it's super useful to be able to fetch history.
    Community Manager
    September 17, 2021 10:25
    @Lars-Erik , The team is aware and will be adding this functionality. No timeline, but wanted to let you know something 👍
  • ADötsch on September 17, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hello, I try to read contact data from C4C and to create a corresponding contact in HubSpot using SAP CPI. My problem is the mapping between C4C output and HubSpot input. For the mapping I need the description of the HubSpot contacts data (metadata...
    Community Manager
    September 17, 2021 10:22
    @ADötsch Not sure if this will help, Here is the specs for the contact api
  • Parth_Suva on September 17, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    1. We want an object/custom object list having user information (like name, birthdate, SSN, age, etc). 2. Is there any flag at object fields having user personal information? 3. Is there any way or API to find related objects having personal informa...
    Community Manager
    September 17, 2021 10:12
    @Parth_Suva Could you define "flags"? Name (first name and last name) and birth date are standard properties of the contacts object record. T...
  • JCrane1 on September 17, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    I'm trying to use a webhook when a deal is created to then grab all the data from that deal (from a get record module in Integromat). I need to use the Deal ID to retrieve this data and then push it to Monday. There is no reference at all to the De...
    Community Manager
    September 17, 2021 08:57
    @JCrane1 , you should see an objectId returned which is the equivalent to the deal id  
  • Solved
    awful-apps on September 17, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi, I've set up an app, installed it on my hubspot account. It exists to provide webhooks to onboard data to our data platform. I'm looking at custom properties and rather than manually enter each custom property to the webhook page, I want ...
    Participant
    September 17, 2021 08:18
    Yes you did, I'll piggyback off that thread and close this. For those checking - https://community.hubspot.com/t5/APIs-Integrations/This-hapikey-d...
Top solution authors
Recent contributors
Solutions
Create post
Top solution authors
Recent contributors