• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
AliFawadHassan on June 19, 2024
Dear HubSpot Community, I am currently working on a form that includes custom fields such as property name, address, along with standard fields like email and name. Upon form submission, I aim to use custom code to achieve the following: Read t read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
VCandido on June 18, 2024
Hello, I am facing an issue when triggering a workflow in HubSpot that uses contact properties. I will describe the context and the steps I have taken to solve the problem: Context: Workflow and Trigger: I have a workflow configured to trigger wh read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
NIslam68 on June 18, 2024
Hi there! I'm trying to create a workflow for when a payment is recieved from a deal that it can be notified on a slack channel. I believe i am very close to this solution, yet i am stuck in the final step. The first area is that when a d read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Arundas on June 18, 2024
Hi , During the installation of our application , we get an error of mismatch of scopes. However, in the auth page, there is a sample installation url , which works perfectly fine. So, in order to resolve the installation propblem ,we took the s read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
TRichter2 on June 18, 2024
Hi Guys, Currently, I'm adding Line Items (with existing products from our Hubspot DB) to a Deal via the API. The thing that bugs me is that the deal amount doesn't get updated when the line items are added. It only updates when I change the amount read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
June 19, 2024 03:45
Hi, @TRichter2 ! Thanks for your question. Let's invite some of our community members to the conversation — Hey @Jnix284 , @JuanGomez0818 ...read more
kplgayan on June 18, 2024
I am writing to seek assistance with publishing HubSpot UI extensions to the HubSpot Marketplace. While I am familiar with the process for pushing public apps, I require guidance on how to publish UI extensions that are located in project and privat read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
HubSpot Employee
June 18, 2024 10:15
Hi @kplgayan , Does your company have a HubSpot partner manager?
Shane_USG on June 17, 2024
Hi All, We want to export all file attachments (not the library) so we can scan for PII and remediate/redact sensitive data, I can not find a way to bulk export documents (and even better, with associated record/ID) We dont want to build an AP read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
June 19, 2024 03:44
Hi, @Shane_USG ! Thanks for your question. Let's invite some of our community members to the conversation — Hey @Bryantworks @Christina...read more
AkashPrasad on June 17, 2024
Hi Everyone, We are trying to integrate HighSpot and HubSpot. Response we got from HighSpot team is that there is no integration which exists as of now. Has anyone tried to acheive this integration ?
0 upvote
1 Reply
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
June 17, 2024 12:47
Hi @AkashPrasad while there isn't a native integration, there is an API available to create a custom integration per this site : I did...read more
Solved
RKOSURI on June 17, 2024
Hi Everyone, I am using contactList V1 in my app and now upgrading to V3. One of the major requirement of my app is to fetch all contactlists in the hubspot account and show them to the users. To do so, I am looking for a contactlist endpoint whe read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted solution
Community Manager
June 17, 2024 14:16
Hey, @RKOSURI 👋 It looks like there are some required fields for the Search API — Lists, that shouldn't be marked that way. I'll make a request...read more
RMcElhone86 on June 17, 2024
I am the "Owner" of all the Google sheets in our department but I always need to add my coworker as an "Editor" to the Google sheet or I am unable to see it in the list of options when I choose to "Create Google Sheet row" in a Workflow. This cowor read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
June 17, 2024 19:53
Hey, @RMcElhone86 . Thanks for your follow-up. I understand this is a frustrating situation. The developer community is peer-to-peer based support...read more
DKevans on June 17, 2024
Hi, If someone could help me with this it would be much appreciated. Im using make.com to do an integration. I created a datetime via API, but when I set the value to "now" in Make its not setting the time correctly (date is OK, but time is alwa read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
June 19, 2024 04:28
Thanks a lot for your reply Jaycee, I am still facing the issue. It seems to be something about Companies and Contacts in Hubspot, since I recreated ...read more
Solved
JSilva66 on June 17, 2024
My post got marked as spam. Would someone be able to please move it out the spam folder for me?
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
June 17, 2024 14:45
@JSilva66 I think the link text is misleading, the text before, "if you think this is an error" indicates that is how you should reach the communit...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.