• Zapier
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • L_P on July 26, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    0 Replies
    How to use API to query number of calls and meetings by user? Please direct me to the best endpoint. Thanks!
  • sdeveloper on July 26, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hi everyone, I'm currently in the process of making a custom form module that essentially takes the input from the form on submit, and sends an API POST request using the input that the user has submitted. The problem is that I keep getting th...
  • James2932 on July 26, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hi all, I am trying to get the name of each of our clients' contact points through API. This property is a company property; each company has a particular contact point. However when using the API, it returns the internal ID (something like 1234...
  • andrewjburnett on July 26, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    1 Replies
    Within the context of HubSpot's CRM API . In a nutshell, I'm trying to get the owner of a deal object. I'm fine retrieving the owner_id and requesting the owner separately via another endpoint; but I can't seem to figure out how to get the ow...
    Community Manager
    July 26, 2021 11:54
    @andrewjburnett , Maybe you are looking for the hubspot_owner_id Add it to your requested properties to be returned "properties": [ "emai...
  • MRodgers on July 26, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    3 Replies
    I am getting an error on a whitepaper download on our site that says "Hapikey has been invalidated" how do I fix and update a new version of the whitepaper? Thank you.
    Community Manager
    July 26, 2021 13:14
    It looks like you are using the Bloom from Elegant Themes. I have not personally used it, but I imagine that you are using an expired hapikey and ...
  • PSG on July 26, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    2 Replies
    I am using the Webhooks API for fetching(GET) and updating() the Webhook Settings using my developer API key found by looking here. Using Postman when I hit this endpoint it just gives the error in the image below, I event tried from test account ...
    Community Manager
    July 26, 2021 07:39
    @PSG , That Get request I see in the screenshot appears to be lacking the appID. Have you added that and still get the error? Also, I would ad...
  • HPuf on July 25, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi! When a deal property gets updated, we can track who updated the property by clicking details and noting the source. I want to know whether there is a way to print that source into a deal property so that its visible in zapier. The long t...
    Community Manager
    July 26, 2021 07:33
    @Bryantworks , could you help out here?
  • emmadao on July 25, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    1 Replies
    i got the error : " No submissions allowed. This HubSpot account is missing required permissions. " when trying to use https://forms.hubspot.com/uploads/form/v2/:portal_id/:form_guid to submit form  Please help me to the error, th...
    Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
    July 26, 2021 06:41
    Hi @emmadao , It seems like your hubspot license do not supports forms creation . please update your hubspot account Hope this helps! ...
  • SRoy on July 24, 2021
    1 Upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hello, I have developed and using a Hubspot app which uses Hubspot CRM Accounting Extension API. The app works fine and I can create invoice against a deal and can attach invoice to a deal. But due to some reason, I need to update the "accoun...
    Community Manager
    July 26, 2021 07:24
    Looks like there is not a patch method for the user-account... This API is pretty new, you should submit this to the ideas board and detail your...
  • Solved
    LeKevoid on July 23, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi ! I think the question has been asked lots of time before, but the best documentation I can find only pertains to the old API... I'd like to use a backend function to check the current visitor to our website ( not hosted on Hubspot) using t...
    Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
    July 26, 2021 06:40
    Hi @LeKevoid , Use below documentation to get contact from ID. Link : https://legacydocs.hubspot.com/docs/methods/contacts/get_contact Screen...
  • kironroy on July 23, 2021
    1 Upvotes
    4 Replies
    Hello All, We've created a HubSpot app, submitted it for review, and have been waiting for about a week. Today we received an email saying "Your app was unpublished from the HubSpot App Marketplace" and no other feedback (see image below). ...
    July 23, 2021 20:00
    @dennisedson Ah, ok. I don't anything in my Inbox. How can I reach out to the review team to get the email resent? Thanks, Kiron
  • MSamovarov on July 23, 2021
    1 Upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hello, I would like to know more about subscriptions timeline for a portal endpoint. I do not quite understand Include Snapshots property. What data type does it take? I assumed that it takes boolean type and made a request: htt...
    Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner
    July 26, 2021 07:32
    Hi @MSamovarov , It includes the user's full subscription snapshot with each timeline item and it's similar to this - https://legacydocs.hu...
Solutions
Create post
Top solution authors
Recent contributors