• Zapier
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • dennisedson on October 18, 2021
    4 upvotes
    4 Replies
    Ok. We figured we would give you a little time to recover from Inbound before we hit you with this one. Go ahead and open up your calendars. I will wait... (Dennis sips some coffee as he patiently waits) Alrighty! November 10 at 11:00...
    Community Manager
    November 29, 2021 08:06
    @dthompsonUK , If you look at our API docs, you will see sample C# code. Here is a glimpse 😉  
  • dennisedson on October 30, 2020
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hey friends! Have you ever missed an announcement here because if you don't look quickly enough, it is 4 pages back? Going forward, we will be placing all of our developer announcements in a shiny brand new board! Because you are not going t...
  • okoula on December 02, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hello, I am struggling with the translation of website page via HubSpot API. The problem is: I want to translate the simple website page created from template. The content of the page is just Lorem Ipsum text: When I obtain the page ...
  • Cubebv on December 02, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    I used this endpoint: crm/v3/associations/company/deal/batch/read This endpoint returns paging when there is more content, but this "next page" endpoint is always empty. This worked fine before. The "paging > next > link" is always...
  • Solved
    SRamosBarroso on December 02, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Is there a way to edit the following properties? hs_analytics_source_data_1 hs_analytics_source_data_2 hs_latest_source_data_1 hs_latest_source_data_2 We wan't to set custom sources depending on our logic. Thanks!
    Contributor | Platinum Partner
    December 02, 2021 05:12
    Hi @SRamosBarroso This are readonly properties. Also in Hubspot you can't change this properties. There is a workaround, but I don't know ...
  • RMones on December 02, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hi all, I have created a Custom Object since september 2020.. At that moment it wasn't possible to set hasUniqueValue on a property. Is it possible to change it afterwards? Many thanks. Regards Ronald
  • KanchanaKumar on December 02, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hi Team, We have created an app on our Hubspot developer portal, but it is not currently available there. Could you please help us on this?
  • TAppleton on December 01, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi, Again a bit of advice would be welcome. I'm importing Lines and Deals against Customers. I've synced all products from our ERP to the pridcuts library. I've got api tasks to bring in new invoices. and sync products. I want to bulk im...
    Participant | Diamond Partner
    December 02, 2021 01:57
    Hi @TAppleton , It's not possible to import line items from UI like importing deals or contacts. However, it can be done via line items API to cre...
  • NBissell on December 01, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hi, I am attempting to send a query string to auto populate a form. Query: ~/support/supportform?email=nathan%40jmawebtechnologies.com&hs_ticket_category=BILLING&subcategory___support=Other I am using this help center article for referenc...
  • julianovilla on December 01, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hey guys. Please, has anyone been able to extract the campaign table containing the list of campaigns to relate to the email_campaigns table? In this table we have the column campaign_id but we need the description of the campaign lists...
  • Solved
    SFortierGalar on December 01, 2021
    3 upvotes
    4 Replies
    Every form change is causing a "t.getElementsByTagName is not a function" error from the script at https:// js.hscollectedforms.net /collectedforms.js . Browser vendor / version does not appear to make any change to this behavior. ...
    Participant
    December 01, 2021 11:45
    Seems like this is working correctly right now. That was fast.
  • JMecke on December 01, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    I am looking to export sales deal data from Hubspot into a process mining tool - Celonis. The regular export just shows the last stage of a deal. Through the API can I get a result that lists the date/time every time a deal stage changes?
    Community Manager
    December 02, 2021 03:47
    Hi @JMecke Thank you for reaching out. I want to tag some of our experts on this - @DanielSanchez @Bryantworks @himanshurauthan ...
  • JGARCIA2 on December 01, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    We want to fetch these columns information in contact API. API is: https : / / api . hubapi . com / contacts / v1 / lists / all / contacts / all ? hapikey = demo & count = 2 And We need these columns message creation date Ma...
    Community Manager
    December 02, 2021 03:12
    Hi @JGARCIA2 Thank you for reaching out. I want to tag some of our experts on this - @himanshurauthan @miljkovicmisa @JBeatty do...
  • CMcCaw on December 01, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi, We're looking to build a new form and integrate a companies house lookup as one of the fields. One of the fields on this form is to capture the company name. Once the user starts typing the company name, it would automatically lookup ...
    Participant
    December 02, 2021 00:58
    Hi @Teun , Thanks for the reply, that's a good starting point. The Companies House I was refrring to was the API provided by the UK government. M...
Top solution authors
Recent contributors
Solutions
Create post
Top solution authors
Recent contributors