• Mais votados
Estado
Todos
  • Todos
  • Solucionado
  • Unsolved
  • Sem respostas ainda
gsskumar on Junho 20, 2024
I have created Timeline event using the hubspot-api-client-10.1.1 event_api = Hubspot :: Crm :: Timeline :: EventsApi .new(...) timeline_event = :: Hubspot :: Crm :: Timeline :: TimelineEvent .new(..) response = events_api.create( timeline_ Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
0 Respostas
VigneshIyappan on Junho 20, 2024
How do i create a public app in Hubspot. In that public app i will show the cards by getting data from my backend apis. But one thing when a user tries to install the app in hubspot he must enter the domain and after the domain is valid then only he Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
3 Respostas
Junho 20, 2024 05:49
@VigneshIyappan Documentation ( https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/creating-an-app ) and Sample Public app ( https://ecosystem.hubspot.co...Leia mais
NLingeman on Junho 20, 2024
So i am trying to automate getting engagement from 1 hub to another hub, and in the new hub i have contact from my old hubs. But it was not possible to get the activities out. But what i found out is that i can get the engagement via http request, Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
0 Respostas
GPicavet on Junho 20, 2024
Hi there, we're developing an Hubspot integration for our customers that needs paid features (actually, the association labels). Can we access that without upgrading to a Business Plan (as we cannot afford that for testing purpose) ?
0 avaliações positivas
0 Respostas
AFrost48 on Junho 20, 2024
Hi, I created a link in Hubspot's tracking URL feature and the link I created is blocked by Ad block. This tracking link is meant to show my ad and to track clicks and impressions to my campaign. My software workmate found out it is likely becau Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
0 Respostas
ISoputniak on Junho 19, 2024
I ned to get all custom object properties by object ID. I know object type and ID but this API returns some unexpected stuff: https://api.hubapi.com/crm/v3/objects/:objectType/:recordId Something similar Hubspot UI does with this endpoint: ` Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
0 Respostas
PKim23 on Junho 19, 2024
After the recent update on Firefox, embeded hsform is filtered as a Tracking Content and form does not load. Only Firefox browser reproduces the issue as other browsers does not treat the embeded form as a tracking content. I understand thi Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
2 Respostas
Membro
Junho 20, 2024 06:23
@PKim23 wrote: After the recent update on Firefox, embeded hsform is filtered as a Tracking Content and form does not load. Only Firefox...Leia mais
MSharma38 on Junho 19, 2024
Hi, I have registered a block variation like below : wp . blocks . registerBlockVariation ( 'core/group' , { name : 'hero-form' , title : 'Hero with Form' , icon : 'star-filled' , attributes : { align Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
0 Respostas
AWhyBravo on Junho 19, 2024
Hi there, Since there is no Webhook for the Engagements, I need to set up polling to find any new Calls. For this, I am connecting to the GET /crm/v3/objects/calls endpoint. I feel that this is really poorly done, but I am hoping tha Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Junho 19, 2024 10:43
Hi @AWhyBravo You can use search endpoint ( https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/crm/search ) that helps you to get the calls with their pro...Leia mais
GSET on Junho 19, 2024
Hi! I am struggling to use Create or update a batch of companies by unique property values endpoint. I always get "resource not found", which is quite annoying cause there are no details. I'm attaching screenshots of my calls to Update endpoi Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Top colaborador(a) | Parceiro Ouro
Junho 19, 2024 10:28
Hmmm, That sure looks like a bug to me in the client. Just FYI: I would not post your api token publicly, you may want to refresh it.
CNM on Junho 19, 2024
We're currently facing a technical challenge and would appreciate any insights or solutions. Our client's website experiences (stripweb.be) stops loading whenever we activate the HubSpot tracking code through Google Tag Manager. Here’s the situation Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
0 Respostas
kplgayan on Junho 19, 2024
I am encountering an issue with my integrated app within HubSpot workflows and need some assistance. Issue Details: When I start a workflow using a predefined object , the integrated app appears and functions correctly. When I start a workflo Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
3 Respostas
Junho 19, 2024 06:12
While creating custom action in workflows, we need to pass an array of object types, so you need to use the object type of your custom object and p...Leia mais
cancelar
Mostrando resultados para 
Pesquisar então 
Você quer dizer: 

Quer iniciar uma conversa ou fazer uma pergunta?

Crie uma postagem.
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.