• Mais votados
Estado
Todos
  • Todos
  • Solucionado
  • Unsolved
  • Sem respostas ainda
OscarCC on Julho 24, 2024
Hello, I have a configured workflow that triggers a webhook to the following endpoint: ' https://sia.uvirtual.org/hubspotPruebas/deal '. This endpoint expects a POST request with body: {dealId: 'xxxxx'}. When I execute the POST request from Postman, Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
0 Respostas
MTatlow on Julho 24, 2024
Hello, I need to work with the CRM Objects API to update 'Berth Object' schema to exclude the 'Berth Code' property from the searchableProperties and secondaryDisplayProperties. I am unsure as to how to do this as we do not have a designated hubspot Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
0 Respostas
RM456 on Julho 24, 2024
Hi there, There was an issue recently reported by a customer where they update the email address of a contact, and when we post an event update to the contact it reverts the email address back to the original value. The event API method us Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
0 Respostas
VigneshIyappan on Julho 24, 2024
I have received following error - Your request has timed out while trying to connect to this data fetch URL. I checked the logs in my server, Request came at " Jul 24, 2024 at 11:09:45.491 am" and Out at "Jul 24, 2024 at 11:09:47.493 am". It is nea Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
2 Respostas
Participante
Julho 24, 2024 05:39
I wanted to understand the reason because our server takes almost 3 seconds. Can you confirm if the default timeout for the CRM card is 10 seconds? I...Leia mais
alvarofranz on Julho 23, 2024
Now, workflows are objects and I can add custom properties via the HubSpot UI, just like for other native objects (deals, contacts, companies, tickets). How do I retrieve the properties (native and custom) for workflows? I tried with GE Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
0 Respostas
cbanas on Julho 23, 2024
Hi Everyone, new to the HubSpot community and HubSpot development. I am posting as I am looking to develop an app for my company to launch our UI inside HubSpot and send data back to HubSpot quote line items based on interactions inside our UI. We Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Elite
Julho 23, 2024 14:42
If you are building a custom card for just your company's internal use, a private app is the way to go. If you want other HubSpot users to be a...Leia mais
LauraCortes on Julho 23, 2024
Hi all, I need a chatbot that works on both the marketing and product pages. Our site uses HubSpot for all the marketing and Shopify for product pages, with the product pages under a subdomain. Is there an option for this?
0 avaliações positivas
0 Respostas
Solucionado
alvarofranz on Julho 23, 2024
Context : There are 4 native objects in HubSpot: contacts companies deals tickets I am retrieving information via the CRM API and using the following scopes: crm.objects.contacts.read crm.schemas.contacts.read crm.objects.compan Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
2 Respostas
Solução Aceita
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Elite
Julho 23, 2024 11:47
Tickets just have two scopes - tickets and tickets.sensitive . tickets will give you the same access as crm.objects.[object].read and cr...Leia mais
MvanBeek8 on Julho 23, 2024
I had a perfectly working app with custom crm-cards on deals, contacts and companies. I removed the record target-types contacts and companies (but left the deal-target type). After re-installation of the app the crm-cards widget isn't visible anymo Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
0 Respostas
Solucionado
Edualsantos on Julho 23, 2024
I received the following message after creating a custom event to receive some data from Pipefy via Webhook: "All events stopped completing You’ve reached your maximum monthly completion limit for all custom events" I’m confused because I’ve never Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
2 Respostas
Solução Aceita
Gerente da Comunidade
Julho 23, 2024 20:24
Hey, @Edualsantos 👋 Thanks for posting. I'd recommend filing a support ticket. They'll have the ability to look at your portal in a way neithe...Leia mais
Cerwind on Julho 23, 2024
Hi, Calling the Conversation Threads API and using the latestMessageTimestampAfter as 2024-07-22 I get a conversation thread back that has the value: 'latestMessageReceivedTimestamp': '2024-07-02T13:03:38.006Z' I believe the thread Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
0 Respostas
Solucionado
ELH on Julho 22, 2024
I'm trying to create a deal under a pipeline using the v3 api and it works using the default pipeline with a payload like this: properties: { pipeline: 'default', dealstage: '111111111', // example dealStageId from the default pipelin Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
3 Respostas
Solução Aceita
ELH
Participante
Julho 23, 2024 08:41
@coldrickjack Thanks for the help! I ended up figuring the problem (and some other that I had). It was related with few things: permissions : ...Leia mais
cancelar
Mostrando resultados para 
Pesquisar então 
Você quer dizer: 

Quer iniciar uma conversa ou fazer uma pergunta?

Crie uma postagem.
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.