• Top Likes
Status
Alle
  • Alle
  • Gelöst
  • Ungelöst
  • Unbeantwortet
cbanas on Juli 25, 2024
Hi Community, I have been able to launch a iframe from a custom UI Extensions CRM card in Deals using this example from HubSpot: https://developers.hubspot.com/beta-docs/guides/crm/ui-extensions/sdk?uuid=cf0c5520-c81f-45dd-8d3a-5d48619fdc78#op Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
0 Antwort
ajithmurali on Juli 25, 2024
Hello, I set up a domain verification for my app according to instructions in the doc : https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/creating-an-app#add-a-verified-domain However, while i am able to get it initially approved, it disappears Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
0 Antwort
myera on Juli 25, 2024
I'm developing an integration using the HubSpot Calling Extensions SDK. Currently, I'm facing an issue: whenever I navigate between pages, the widget restarts. I would like to know if it's possible to navigate between pages without the widget restar Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
0 Antwort
kadenk on Juli 25, 2024
I am trying to set up the Hubspot Forms API to be able to pull form submissions in a specific time frame and have been unsuccessful. What is the best way to be able to pull these form submissions? My end product just needs to include Date and F Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
0 Antwort
hooksjam on Juli 25, 2024
I'm new to hubspot integration. I have a marketing email that points to a website that has the hubspot tracking code installed (confirmed). The link generated includes the expected tracking parameters (utm_medium,_hsenc,_hsmi,utm_content,utm_source Beitrag ansehen
SnovielLopes on Juli 25, 2024
Use Case: I want to display the email sent to my receipents from hubspot campaign in my other application called Next. User Story:James is teller of ABC bank who has sent offer to Mark who is the Bank account holder ,Now when james logs in to th Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
0 Antwort
Gelöst
AHafer on Juli 25, 2024
Could someone please help? What I'm trying to do for one of our teams at work is to use the search api for a custom object and obtain the total number per stage of the specific pipeline, circled below: I am able to do this when it's a deal and Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
2 Antworten
Akzeptierte Lösung
Stratege/Strategin
Juli 25, 2024 10:38
Hi @AHafer , I recorded a video running through how you can search for custom objects based on the stage they're in within the pipeline. Ult...Beitrag ansehen
Arundas on Juli 25, 2024
In the new "Insert Data" tab we have hese 3 options. Say, i am creaitng a workflow under deals. suppose the message is : Hey "first_name" (from contact) , this is your "deal_name" (from deal). I want the first name to be the name of the co Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
0 Antwort
teja21 on Juli 25, 2024
Here in users api, I can see RoleIds[] but what it contains and for none superadmin roles also it provides empty RoleIds[]. Can anybody clear me? It will be a great help. And following are access provided to the users.
0 Likes
1 Antwort
Ratgeber/-in | Elite Partner
Juli 25, 2024 05:33
Hey @teja21 - The roleID will be that of the permission set assigned to the user. The permission set ID can be found at the end of the URL fro...Beitrag ansehen
SBouhamidi on Juli 24, 2024
Hello guys: can anyone on how can i link react js project to hubspot ? I have tried 2 method (the first one it's suggestion Cors Problem and the second ; TypeError: url_1.URL is not a constructor). here's my code if someone could help: impor Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
2 Antworten
Mitglied
Juli 25, 2024 05:43
Thank you for your feesback. What I want to acheive is when the user will fill the form, they will be added to hubspot contacts? I used React js for ...Beitrag ansehen
CSteinbach on Juli 24, 2024
I was using the default merge duplicates code and updated the property that I need to merge contacts by which is "rim_no" (a unique customer identifyer in our database). I have set up the API key in "Secrets" but after a lot of trouble shooting, I j Beitrag ansehen
Teilnehmer/-in
Juli 25, 2024 15:07
I have continued troubleshooting using the resources provided, but I'm still running into errors. Here the updated code: /** * Searches for an...Beitrag ansehen
OscarCC on Juli 24, 2024
Hello, I have a configured workflow that triggers a webhook to the following endpoint: ' https://sia.uvirtual.org/hubspotPruebas/deal '. This endpoint expects a POST request with body: {dealId: 'xxxxx'}. When I execute the POST request from Postman, Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
2 Antworten
Mitglied
Juli 25, 2024 07:29
Hello, @Jaycee_Lewis . Thank you for your response! The webhook is sent through an action in a workflow. I'm attaching screenshots of the workflow ...Beitrag ansehen
abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Möchtest du eine Diskussion beginnen oder eine Frage stellen?

Beitrag erstellen
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.