• Neuesten Beiträge
  • Top Likes
Status
Alle
  • Alle
  • Gelöst
  • Unbeantwortet
MJV47 on März 03, 2024
Description: We are currently experiencing an issue with the WhatsApp native integration when creating WhatsApp templates with a dynamic URL. The goal is to pull data from each one of our customers, specifically their email addresses, to track Beitrag ansehen
DonalPocketed on März 01, 2024
Hello, I've set up a webhook on my Private app triggered on a Contact property update. I'm trying to validate the request (using the v1 validation) but the hashes are not matching. Below is my Python code: client_secret = os.environ.get("HUBSPO Beitrag ansehen
1 Likes
1 Antwort
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende
März 02, 2024 15:23
Hi @DonalPocketed Flask application is correctly configured to receive POST requests at the webhook route and that your server is accessible t...Beitrag ansehen
JB79 on März 01, 2024
I'm using gform_hubspot_submission_data to add data to the 'fields' array by name and value. It is showing in the json sent to hubspot (via the gfrom debug) but it is not populating my custom property called 'permalink' with the value. Is there sett Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
0 Antwort
rkwdr on März 01, 2024
We would like to reverse proxy two HubSpot sites under one site name. Would this be technically possible? We followed the guidelines of https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/cms/developer-reference/reverse-proxy-support . There are two p Beitrag ansehen
Community-Manager/-in
März 01, 2024 18:08
Hey, @rkwdr 👋 Welcome to our community. Setting up something like this with this level of complexity may be more than our community members ca...Beitrag ansehen
SCommerce on März 01, 2024
Hey Team, We have our blog hosted on hubspot, Instead of the menu of the blog we want to integrate the menu of our magento 2 site. our blog is integrated on hubspot and is connected with dns with our production domain. Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
0 Antwort
IIt2 on März 01, 2024
I created the application according to the documentation and connected all scopes in general. I included the scopes available to any account in the scopes parameter in the get-request. Further, I have included all other scopes in the optional_scop Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
1 Antwort
Trendsetter/-in | Partner
März 01, 2024 14:41
Hey @IIt2 If you retrieve the install URL from your developer account, pictured above do you see the same issue? Its worth checking...Beitrag ansehen
NThiele on März 01, 2024
Hello everyone 🙂 I'm still quite new to Hubspot so this might be some silly mistake I don't see but the support couldn't help me on this so here we are. I want to automate the creation of quotes. I got really far as I can now create quotes via Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
1 Antwort
Community-Manager/-in
März 01, 2024 17:47
Hey, @NThiele 👋 Thanks for your question. I agree the error returned isn't very helpful. I did a bit of digging and found this solution from o...Beitrag ansehen
MKoduri on März 01, 2024
Hi Team, Need any help to delete all the existing associations and override with the new mappings for one particular definitionId only. ex: i want to add some child companies to one parent company, at the same time like to remove all existing chil Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
0 Antwort
IUser5 on März 01, 2024
I have a field list at the deal level with 5 items, that is updated from an other system via an API integration. There are occasions where I need to set the value in HubSpot to blank value. I haven't been able to find a solution to do so yet. Any su Beitrag ansehen
Community-Manager/-in
März 01, 2024 16:39
Hey, @IUser5 👋 Welcome to our community! Thanks for your question. I'd like to invite a community member to the conversation who has experienc...Beitrag ansehen
Julien7720 on März 01, 2024
We are in the process of migrating to a new recording system We're having a problem: we've recorded the url correctly and you're calling our server, and we're responding with the mp3 recording, but after that it's not visible from Hubspot, as if Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
1 Antwort
Community-Manager/-in
März 01, 2024 18:18
Hey, @Julien7720 👋 Thanks for your question. Can you verify that all three of these requirements are met, please? HubSpot will only trans...Beitrag ansehen
Gelöst
DDawodu on März 01, 2024
Hello, I am building an app and making use of Private App and the API documentation that exists. The number of tickets we have on Hubspot is large, and trying to pull all tickets daily is not what I want. I would prefer a situation whereby I can Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
3 Antworten
Accepted Solution
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende
März 01, 2024 09:24
Access the search endpoint in the Tickets endpoint pulldown menu:
ASELLAMI on März 01, 2024
Hello HubSpot Community, I hope this message finds you well. I am currently engaged in a study internship project focused on integrating HubSpot with our SAP e-commerce platform (Hybris) to enhance our understanding of client interactions and unloc Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
1 Antwort
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende
März 01, 2024 09:21
For help learning HubSpot APIs and integrations there are certification courses that you might consider. You can find these courses at https://acad...Beitrag ansehen
abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Möchtest du eine Diskussion beginnen oder eine Frage stellen?

Beitrag erstellen
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.