• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
FAndreas on February 21, 2024
Hello, I'm Freddy. Recently I'm Developing Custom API That Integrated With Hubsopt Developer API and Hubspot CRM API. Picture Provided are my custom API. I Already get the prequristies but still error in local development. How Can I Fix this? read more
JGarcía5 on February 21, 2024
Hi guys! During the last week I am having problems with the API when I try to get the companies. I have built an incremental pipeline with python API, searching only the companies with the lastmodifieddate greater than my current one storaged in my read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Yasar on February 21, 2024
1. /crm/v4/associations/{fromObjectType}/{toObjectType}/batch/read 2. /crm/v4/associations/{fromObjectType}/{toObjectType}/batch/create
0 upvote
0 Reply
swise on February 20, 2024
I am trying to find a way to easily track engagement, for example email opens, separately between our two business units. I am wondering if using a custom coded action might be a way to do this. If I use an event trigger for a contact workflow of "o read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
JoyVillapando on February 20, 2024
Hey everyone, I was wondering if there is a way to track when a user logs in through the membership login templates. I need to add tracking through GTM; but there doesn't seem to be an event or api to check whether a login is successful. Thanks for read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
GKurtulmus on February 20, 2024
I use the following format to be able to retrieve all the data for a given object: function.basic_api.get_page( limit = 100 , properties = properties, associations = associations, archived = False , after = after) read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
jkupczak on February 20, 2024
I’m getting pushback from my developers in regards to pushing some of our product data into a custom object in HubSpot. So they wanted me to look into if either of these alternatives are viable for pulling data into a HubSpot email. My company b read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
February 20, 2024 18:44
So is that a yes or a no?
kronst on February 20, 2024
The Search API documentation says that it has a limit of 4 requests per second per authentication token: The Search API endpoints are rate limited to four requests per second per authentication token. In my application, read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
Thought Leader | Gold Partner
February 20, 2024 11:20
Hey @kronst In HubSpot, an authentication token and an access token serve different purposes in the authentication process: Authenticati...read more
DTyburek on February 20, 2024
Hello, I am trying to get Engagement - Email using HS Api. Example request: https://api.hubapi.com/crm/v3/objects/emails?limit=50&archived=false&properties=hs_email_status&properties=hs_email_text&properties=hs_email_subject&a read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
February 20, 2024 17:19
Hey, @DTyburek 👋 Welcome to our community! Have you tried using the Search API for this one? It allows you to search Engagements , use a fil...read more
ASiegfried3 on February 20, 2024
Hi, When a user decline our cookies on our website, the Hubspot forms is not displayed. The website is not hosted by Hubspot and use Wordpress, we just use the Hubspot embed code to use it on our website. The cookies are managed by Cookiebot read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
February 20, 2024 17:08
Hi, @ASiegfried3 👋 Thank you very much for including a link. I cannot get the form to display at all. I tested using Chrome, an Incognito tab w...read more
stheo on February 20, 2024
Hello HubSpot Community, In our business case, we encounter a need to access more than 10,000 results in our search API calls. Presently, we generate reports based on the last modified date of deals, updating our database daily with changed deals. read more
Participant
February 21, 2024 04:39
Hi @Jaycee_Lewis , Thanks so much for the reply and your suggestion. I just posted in ideas community here you will find the link. BR, Spyros...read more
Solved
FAndreas on February 19, 2024
hello good morning. i want to ask how to integrate my code with hubspot api without using nodejs
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Community Manager
February 20, 2024 16:38
Hi, @FAndreas 👋 I have a few questions to help give the community more information. What endpoints are you working with? What's your e...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.