• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
Fdev0 on June 27, 2022
Hi there, I have embed the HubSpot meeting widget in my react project via an iframe and I am experiencing unexpected behaviour on mobile where text fields shrink or parts of the page get cut off. Here is a video example below. Any advice would b read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
NKeates on June 27, 2022
Given that both Hubspot and Pardot are external platforms to Salesforce, I assume they both use a "connection" over the Salesforce API and are therefore mutually independent. We may need to merge a pardot and Hubspot adoption in two different SF read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
BMize on June 27, 2022
Hey Team, We have two different hubscripts and both of which Google Page Speed insights is saying are a big deal (see attachment). How do I consolidate these into one so that our site speed is increased?
0 upvote
0 Reply
PKostetskiy on June 27, 2022
I have made a workflow with custom actions which interacts with our service. The payload that is sent to "actionUrl" contains the "portalId" property. { "callbackId": "ap-25785707-59723581409-1-0", "origin": { "portalId": 2578570 read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
estherguiuh on June 27, 2022
Kia Ora! We have developed a free clinical and research Android Kotlin App to allow clicians to collect data on a test we have developed as well on our lab. We want to use this App as a way to collect potential future costumers for our start up com read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Solved
GFetisov on June 27, 2022
Hi thee, I am want to imlement pagination for some API v3 requests This is an example what you have in response when you have more pages to be requested: "paging" : { "next" : { "after" : "NTI1Cg%3D%3D" , "link" : "?after=NTI1 read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
June 27, 2022 07:27
Found the answer, I believe. In case there is no page lest after current response - in the response there will be no key "paging" at all. Just "r...read more
dmswissdive on June 27, 2022
Dear all I am struggling with getting the access token from hubspot oauth server. Read a few related comments, tried several suggestions, but still no success. Certainly I followed the respective manual, but from my side of view, there are somehow read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
andy-law on June 27, 2022
Hi, I'm looking to push timeline events to HubSpot for existing users in a web app that we have built. At the moment the web app and HubSpot CRM are not connected at all, but we have consistent email addresses between the two systems. Ideally, I read more
RavindraPatade on June 27, 2022
Hi HUbSpot Team, I created app and created webhook subscriotion to Deal creation and Poperty change. I added targer URL as well. Using Test option, webhook sent payload and receive in Power automate. But when I create or update any deal in read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
OSgt on June 27, 2022
Hello, I developped an application (available on marketplace), this app has a workflow extention that send a POST request on my server. I have a problem when a big worflow (with many registrations), I have the impression that Hubspot group reque read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
testctrl on June 26, 2022
Hey, When I'm using the HubSpot client to fetch domains, either by the "getById" or "getPage" endpoints, the request does fetch domains, but without fields like "updatedAt" or "createdAt". Even when I explicitly request them when using the "getPage read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
elizeumartins on June 24, 2022
Autodialer integrated with HubSpot. I need to know if there is an API or App way to have an autodialer integrated into HubSpot? Or if there is a company that you know and already have the predictive dialer integrated with HubSpot.
0 upvote
0 Reply
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.