• Top Likes
Status
Alle
  • Alle
  • Gelöst
  • Ungelöst
  • Unbeantwortet
SFA on März 28, 2024
I'm currently getting this message in HubSpot, "We're having trouble connecting to Zoom right now". I'm trying to ensure my Zoom account is connected to HubSpot as I will be hosting a webinar and need to set up a workflow for registrants from my Hub Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
0 Antwort
vamshikonda on März 28, 2024
Recently we have recieved an email from husbpot stating that "your company objects have reached 80% usage of COMPANY_TO_TICKET_ASSOCIATION" so is there a way to bulk delete this associations using a workflow ?? what are the possible ways to bulk d Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
0 Antwort
leemcd63 on März 28, 2024
Hi, I’ve noticed an updated response on the Contacts API (perhaps other objects too?) when a 409 conflict happens. Example: { "message": "Contact already exists. Existing ID: 2926551", "identityProfile": { "vid Beitrag ansehen
1 Likes
1 Antwort
Stratege/Strategin | Partner
März 28, 2024 13:35
I've also observed that change. All good - and I was going to use the retured "existing ID" information until I realized that it wasn't really part o...Beitrag ansehen
RLeboe on März 28, 2024
Hi, We have been using a Contact form created with the HubSpot Forms Tool. While creating a new form we've had issues. We are receiving a 405 Method Not Allowed Error on submission. In comparing with the previously tested Contact form we discove Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
1 Antwort
Mitglied
März 28, 2024 13:08
The issue at hand concerns encountering a "405 Method Not Allowed" error upon submitting forms created with the HubSpot Forms Tool. Despite no appare...Beitrag ansehen
Nathanhobbs on März 28, 2024
Hi there, Not sure if it's possible, but fingers crossed. I've recently integrated a 3rd party webinar provider into our platform, and it's sending registrations to HubSpot and creating contacts. All of these contacts are created with the orig Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
2 Antworten
Mitglied
März 28, 2024 13:52
Hi Rehona, Thanks for the response. The 3rd party platform I'm using does have a native HubSpot integration, so I'd prefer to avoid any middlewa...Beitrag ansehen
smartreach on März 28, 2024
Hi, Could you please guide us how we can update the lead_status of without modifying the hubspot_owner_id of the contact, using the HubSpot API ? I will expand further below: We are running integrations with SmartReach and HubSpot API. Our users Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
1 Antwort
Mitglied
März 28, 2024 12:59
It seems like you're experiencing an issue with updating the lead status of a contact in HubSpot without unintentionally modifying the HubSpot owner...Beitrag ansehen
RReiffer on März 28, 2024
I have been running a search using /crm/v3/objects/deals/search and the filter as follows: { "filterGroups":[ { "filters":[ { "propertyName": "dealname", "operator": "EQ", Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
2 Antworten
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende
März 28, 2024 13:47
I have tried the double "" method and several other methods of pre-encoding the string (including standard escapes and Microsoft based ones) - the is...Beitrag ansehen
MSrivastava1 on März 28, 2024
I am using an API call to fetch the field values for deal but for dealstage instead of the label its giving me internal name. Below is the API and other details. API: https://api.hubapi.com/crm/v3/objects/deals/search Payload: { "properties Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
2 Antworten
Community-Manager/-in
März 28, 2024 11:47
Hey, @MSrivastava1 👋 The endpoint will always return the internal value and not the label. The solution @EddBrisley suggested is a great a...Beitrag ansehen
MFreitas03 on März 28, 2024
Hi! I'm trying to creae and publish a quote via API, the creation goes normal but when I try to publish it (setting its status to "APPROVED" on creation or setting it by the update URL when created on draft) I cant. The quote stay on "publishing quo Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
0 Antwort
LM86 on März 28, 2024
Hi, we are currently trying to sync data from Hubspot to ActiveCampaign by using the HubSpot integration. We were able to successfully transfer data from HubSpot to AC when we tested the workflow with an unknown contact (unkown for ActiveCampai Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
1 Antwort
Community-Manager/-in
März 28, 2024 17:27
Hi, @LM86 👋 Welcome to our community! Thanks for the great question. Let'invite some of our brilliant community members to the conversation — ...Beitrag ansehen
RSalmi on März 28, 2024
Hi all! I would like to know if managing consent set by users in the code side is possible. Let say that all cookies are allowed and we want to change status of the analytical cookies to false. Can we do that without using cookie consent banner? Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
1 Antwort
Community-Manager/-in
März 28, 2024 18:06
Hi, @RSalmi 👋 Welcome to our community! Thanks for your question. HubSpot does not support programmatically changing consent status for ...Beitrag ansehen
HRosenstark on März 28, 2024
I am trying to update a contact. i have created custom properties. after testing on the api endpoints on hubspots documentaion i am sending the data from our system into hubspot and still reciving this error. this is the full request and response: Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
1 Antwort
Community-Manager/-in
März 28, 2024 18:14
Hey, @HRosenstark 👋 Great question. Have you tried removing the `data` wrapper? Something like this: { "url": "https://api.hubapi.com/crm...Beitrag ansehen
abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Möchtest du eine Diskussion beginnen oder eine Frage stellen?

Beitrag erstellen
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.