• Zapier
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • LeKevoid on July 23, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi ! I think the question has been asked lots of time before, but the best documentation I can find only pertains to the old API... I'd like to use a backend function to check the current visitor to our website ( not hosted on Hubspot) using t...
    Community Manager
    July 23, 2021 10:43
    @LeKevoid Presently, there is not an v3 equivelant which is why these v1 endpoints are still maintained and supported. I was informed a couple ...
  • kironroy on July 23, 2021
    1 Upvotes
    4 Replies
    Hello All, We've created a HubSpot app, submitted it for review, and have been waiting for about a week. Today we received an email saying "Your app was unpublished from the HubSpot App Marketplace" and no other feedback (see image below). ...
    July 23, 2021 20:00
    @dennisedson Ah, ok. I don't anything in my Inbox. How can I reach out to the review team to get the email resent? Thanks, Kiron
  • MSamovarov on July 23, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hello, I would like to know more about subscriptions timeline for a portal endpoint. I do not quite understand Include Snapshots property. What data type does it take? I assumed that it takes boolean type and made a request: htt...
    Community Manager
    July 23, 2021 11:58
    @himanshurauthan , any thoughts here 🙏
  • mjwilson on July 22, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    5 Replies
    CMS Enterprise User Hello, As a caveat to my question, I am not a professional developer. I'm trying to have the "Contact Us" button in the main nav of our site open up an embeded pop-up Typeform. In the options for the buttons on the H...
    Contributor | Platinum Partner
    July 23, 2021 09:56
    Hi @mjwilson , Ah, I see. Then the other solution that I see that is worth looking into would be adding a generic nav item with a link to the ...
  • NCoreaAcuña on July 22, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    1 Replies
    How can I get them with the api?
    Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
    July 23, 2021 02:44
    Hi @NCoreaAcuña , Have a look this documentation regarding get the pipeline with stages. https://legacydocs.hubspot.com/docs/methods/pipelines/...
  • jp00p on July 22, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    3 Replies
    Hello friends! I've got a simple loop going over some personalization tokens, and for some reason ONE of the variables prints out its name instead of the value. Code is as follows: The code The output: The output Notice that th...
    July 23, 2021 09:38
    Here's another example output: First line of output is using the personlization_token("onb_did_1_name") function Second line of output is u...
  • TBaxter on July 22, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    1 Replies
    I'm receiving a 500 error when attempting to upload a file from in an AWS Lambda function from an S3 file object. You can see that I am passing in the `Body` from the s3 object, which is a Buffer. import { config } from '../../config'; ...
    Community Manager
    July 23, 2021 07:23
    @tjoyce , any thoughts on what is happening here?
  • Costin on July 22, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi, using an API how am i able to query a contact and get the contribution list & history of the contacts score? Today i am able to get the current contact hubspot score but would like to know what behaviours were executed to accumlate a hubspot...
    Community Manager
    July 23, 2021 11:53
    @Bryantworks , do you have any suggestions here?
  • kevinallauca on July 22, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi everyone, I am trying to show a table with information from a Hubdb. I am using this Bootstrap-table example: https://live.bootstrap-table.com/example/options/table-ajax.html I have modified it like this: <table id="table" data-toggle=...
    Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
    July 23, 2021 02:46
    Hi @kevinallauca , Hope this will work : Please use below documentation for fetch data. https://legacydocs.hubspot.com/docs/methods/hubdb/v2/g...
  • CTheisen on July 22, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi all, I try to connect Confluence to Hubspot. I installed the Hubspot CRM + Confluence App for Teams and created a connection. Then I need to authenticate the connection. The problem is that this authentication process isn't finishing and the co...
    Community Manager
    July 23, 2021 07:06
    @CTheisen , have you reached out the creator of that app? If we are thinking of the same app , here is the email address for support : hello@res...
  • ASawant0 on July 22, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi All, Can someone please help me with below API I am trying to change the assigned owner for TASK (ACTIVITY). But the assigned owner is showing invalid owner. PATCH /engagements/v1/engagements/:engagementId BODY -{ "engagement": { ...
    Community Manager
    July 23, 2021 05:49
    Hi @ASawant0 , Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I wanted to tag in a few experts: @DanielSanchez , @RBThomas , @LPM , @...
  • EBMarketing on July 22, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    5 Replies
    Morning all, Looking for some help connecting our HubSpot account with another piece of software. Does anyone have any recomendations for developers/companies that can help us do this?
    July 23, 2021 04:14
    Thanks Chris : ) I'll check them out. Much appreciated!
Solutions
Create post
Top solution authors
Recent contributors