• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
TMcKernan on April 23, 2024
Hey folks, I'm trying to build a site for a client in Wix Studio and connect it to their Hubspot CRM and I'm having issues. The biggest thing I'd like to do is connect Wix Forms to automatically connect to a Hubspot Form. I've tried embedding the Hu read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Top Contributor
April 23, 2024 19:17
Hi @TMcKernan Directly connecting Wix Forms to HubSpot forms for automatic data transfer is not possible. While you can embed a HubSpot fo...read more
MSerratore on April 23, 2024
Hi developers! I am trying to connect Gainsight to my Hubspot custom object (Account Segments). I want Gainsight to Post updates to the properties on the custom object record. I've received this message from the gainsight team: For setting read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
April 23, 2024 18:43
Hi @MSerratore here's the Developer Documentation for the Custom Objects API that will have the answers you need!
TKoehn on April 23, 2024
In HubSpot, I need to create a workflow on a custom object named Account, that triggers only when these properties value changes: Customer First Name Customer Middle Name Customer Last Name Customer Company Name Customer Phone Number Customer read more
1 upvote
0 Reply
MDrapeau on April 23, 2024
Using the hubspot-python-api, templates_api and events_api seems not being authenticated the same way as other crm APIs. from hubspot import HubSpot app_id = '44004400' api_client = HubSpot(access_token='MY_ACCESS_TOKEN') cust read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
MDrapeau on April 23, 2024
Given that we have access to the transactional email scope, how can we use the API to send HTML/text emails without templates? import time from hubspot import HubSpot from hubspot.marketing.transactional import PublicSingleSendRequestEgg api_c read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Laragón on April 23, 2024
I have a Custom Object (Servicios), and this object has an associated object named (Facturas). This Factura has a property value that I want to extract. How can I access this value record?
0 upvote
0 Reply
FLaRosa on April 23, 2024
Is it possible to search contacts strictly by email address? This works: {{hubspot-endpoint}}/crm/v3/objects/contacts/search { "query" : "bh@hubspot.com" , "limit" : 5 } However I can see that the search is conducted ac read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
KRichardson1 on April 23, 2024
Hi all, I would love some help. We currently post our social media updates in HubSpot, which is great, as we can add each post as an asset to the campaigns we have. However, I want to start using Hootsuite to create and publish our social po read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
SvanEck on April 23, 2024
Hello, If I do a test call on https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/cms/pages at the POST /cms/v3/pages/site-pages endpoint it results the following error: HTTP 400 { "correlationId": "xxx", "message": "Invalid inp read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
JeannotM on April 23, 2024
Hello, I hope y'all are well, I need some help with accessing a deal's line items on a custom module that I am trying to use on an email(abandoned cart). Ijust can't get access to item images, I have tried reading the properties shown on the imag read more
YLoesdau on April 23, 2024
How would I add products to a deal via API integration? Currently I am having issues with the access token. I created a private app, inserted the client ID and client secret but what is the refresh token? My current python code is the following: read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Celynsa on April 23, 2024
Anyone can help to explain to me what is the meaning of below Server response? local variable 'new_customer' referenced before assignment
0 upvote
1 Reply
Top Contributor | Gold Partner
April 23, 2024 07:48
If you can show some of your code related to using the variable it could help someone help you. The error is saying your code tried to use the value...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.