• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
ASilva38 on December 01, 2022
Hey Guys, I saw that there is a new API notice in Hubspot and I wasn't sure how that works with the Gravity Forms Plugin. Is it up to gravity forms to work around this new update or will I have to do something? Anyone else using hubspot with gravit read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Wakira on December 01, 2022
Hi dear, Does anyone know if it's possible to associate a ticket with another ticket? I know that it is possible to merge, but we have a high level of opening tickets for the same subject (different deals and companies) and the merge disappears read more
crossbill on December 01, 2022
Is there an API endpoint available that allows me to get the total count of custom objects for a particular schema, without paginating through all the objects using the " crm/v3/objects/{objectType"? For example, would be great if in read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Contributor | Diamond Partner
December 01, 2022 18:41
Hi there, Try using the search endpoint: /crm/v3/objects/{object}/search Using the Contacts Object as an example, the List endpoint...read more
HeitorSantos on December 01, 2022
Hello everyone! I'm using the crm card to create custom actions that return all the deals and with the return of those deals I create a card that has two YES and NO buttons. And when clicking on one of these buttons it should update a property of th read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
eibach-cv on December 01, 2022
Hello, I am getting the follow response error when trying to associate a deal to a contact, but have no idea what it means. {"status":"error","message":"internal error","correlationId":"7dd1bc34-c5d7-4ebf-8f70-94138904b473"} cURL Reque read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Top Contributor | Elite Partner
December 01, 2022 08:56
Hey @eibach-cv , The documentation is a little misleading you also need to pass through the association type in your request. Can you try addi...read more
APlennevaux on December 01, 2022
We have a single "required" email field newsletter subscription form. https://www.apptweak.com/en/aso-blog Right now, the "Please complete this required field." validation message is displayed by default, whether the user has chosen to use the f read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Key Advisor | Partner
December 01, 2022 13:17
@APlennevaux that only happens after a change to the input occurs. You probably have an email validation script running that is changing the value ...read more
Solved
RajeshGembrill on December 01, 2022
We are trying to fetch the filter tasks data in that we additionally required contact association. It is very hard to fetch the associated object by using many API calls which is very costly. Please suggest the possibilities ASAP. Thanks In Advance read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Community Manager
December 01, 2022 12:23
Hi, @RajeshGembrill 👋 Have you already looked into using the pseudo-property associations ? Here is the documentation — Search through ass...read more
DduPlessis on December 01, 2022
Hello every one, I don't know if this is currently possible but would be amazing to have if you can show the total number of associated contacts under a Custom Object using an API request.
December 01, 2022 05:34
Hi @Bryantworks I'm not quite following you now. Could you kindly elaborate on your solution, please?
PAtlan on December 01, 2022
I'm trying to get some information from a contact in custom code for a workflow. I've set up a local environment to test my code. If I use fetch, I can access my HubSpot portal and get the information I need. If I use the same route with Axios, read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Contributor
December 01, 2022 13:13
Thanks for your reply, but no joy.
smj-php on December 01, 2022
Hi. I tried searching but found no results. How can I rename a property in V3 CRM API ? I am using the hubspot/api-client for PHP. HubSpot\Client\Crm\Properties\PropertyCreate has a setter setName() HubSpot\Client\Crm\Prope read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
December 01, 2022 09:36
Hi, @smj-php 👋 Thanks for reaching out. To clarify, are you trying to edit the Internal Name (used when making API calls) or the Label (shown in...read more
Christian007 on December 01, 2022
Hi, I have Trust Pilot widget code i would like to add onto my website to create a slider but support says the default template do not support this. I have been told once. the clone is made we can add the HTML in the desired location in t read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
NehaMehta on December 01, 2022
Hi Everyone,I'm currently working on a usecase wherein I need to associate custom object records with their respective companies. In order to achieve this, I have created a workflow with Custom Code action added in it. I need to execute this workflo read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Top Contributor | Elite Partner
December 01, 2022 03:32
Hey @NehaMehta , Custom coded workflow actions will fail if one of two things occurs: They consume 128MB of memory They exceed 20 s...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.