• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
maddyp on January 31, 2023
The API is unable to access a deal's line item order as displayed in the UI. This causes issues whenever the line item order is important and the API is used to create a deal with items, add line items to existing deals, or use the line items API to read more
1 upvote
0 Reply
KMcKeand3 on January 31, 2023
I've got a question about permissions with the API. Some of our customers are receiving the following error message: Couldn't complete the connection, This account doesn't have access to some HubSpot features that are required by this app. Pleas read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
January 31, 2023 13:10
Hey, @KMcKeand3 👋 This document has a section for Scopes and subscription requirements. It also mentions using the optional_scope so that, “c...read more
real_j555 on January 31, 2023
At the moment, I'm filtering using a list. However, when you retrieve contacts from the list and update them, it takes some variable time for the updated contacts to get removed from the list. This causes an issue where subsequently fetching contac read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Turiontechadmin on January 31, 2023
Trying to best find the way to integrate the private app with our web app to track when users come from our website into the app to track conversion. How do I best do that?
0 upvote
0 Reply
NRaju7 on January 31, 2023
Hello Team, We are facing issue while calling webhooks API from rails application. Here are the details: api_client = Hubspot::Client.new(access_token: 'pat-na1-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX') api_response = api_client.webhooks.settings.settings_api.get_ read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
HGrigoryan on January 31, 2023
Hi there, is it possible to get specific list by name (not by id)? Maybe write query for this endpoint? " https://api.hubapi.com/contacts/v1/lists "
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
January 31, 2023 13:15
Hey, @HGrigoryan 👋 these endpoints require using the internal value (List ID in this case). One option is to use the Get all lists endpoint and ...read more
VPellicano on January 31, 2023
How do I get last month as a filter for a HubDB? {% set current_month = local_dt|datetimeformat("%m") %} {% set current_year = local_dt|datetimeformat("%y") %} {% set previous_month = ????|datetimeformat("%m") %} {% set previous_year = ??? read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
DuncanP on January 31, 2023
Hi I'm trying to find some information on the Hubspot connector for Synapse. I've got the connector set up correctly, and can access 123 tables with it. However, I'm specifically looking for things such as website visits, email events and other read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
January 31, 2023 08:19
The information you need can be found in the developer documentation: https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/overview Look at the Engagements API...read more
IT3 on January 31, 2023
Hi everyone , I 'm looking to integrate a Sign In With Hub Spot feature into my app . Is this possible ? If so , what would be the steps to make this happen ? Any advice o read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
NSAGAR on January 31, 2023
Hello members, I am planning to update Hubspot portal account with EmailEvents Activiti using API. does HubSpot provide the API?
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
January 31, 2023 13:22
Hi, @NSAGAR 👋 Can you provide any additional details to help the community understand? For example, there is the Engagements API . I want to tr...read more
PSharma92 on January 31, 2023
I am able to create the call by using the API but unable to create the call logs using API. is there an endpoint I can use to create the call log so it should look like something I highlighted in green? Thanks 🙂
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
January 31, 2023 13:53
Hey, @PSharma92 👋 Looking at both images, I can spot a few potential differences. Can you tell the community specifically what you cannot do via...read more
jomasjoao on January 31, 2023
I have a problem, with the usage of properties API https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/crm/properties When I use it to get some specific properties, like: hs_call_disposition of object calls, the API returns me the property WITHOUT the opti read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Community Manager
January 31, 2023 13:46
Hey, @jomasjoao 👋 There's a separate endpoint for that too 😊 Get all pipelines for a specified object type Request GET https://api...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.