• Mais votados
Estado
Todos
  • Todos
  • Solucionado
  • Unsolved
  • Sem respostas ainda
Shane_USG on Junho 17, 2024
Hi All, We want to export all file attachments (not the library) so we can scan for PII and remediate/redact sensitive data, I can not find a way to bulk export documents (and even better, with associated record/ID) We dont want to build an AP Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
0 Respostas
AkashPrasad on Junho 17, 2024
Hi Everyone, We are trying to integrate HighSpot and HubSpot. Response we got from HighSpot team is that there is no integration which exists as of now. Has anyone tried to acheive this integration ?
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Participante de valor | Parceiro Elite
Junho 17, 2024 12:47
Hi @AkashPrasad while there isn't a native integration, there is an API available to create a custom integration per this site : I did...Leia mais
RKOSURI on Junho 17, 2024
Hi Everyone, I am using contactList V1 in my app and now upgrading to V3. One of the major requirement of my app is to fetch all contactlists in the hubspot account and show them to the users. To do so, I am looking for a contactlist endpoint whe Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Gerente da Comunidade
Junho 17, 2024 14:16
Hey, @RKOSURI 👋 It looks like there are some required fields for the Search API — Lists, that shouldn't be marked that way. I'll make a request...Leia mais
RMcElhone86 on Junho 17, 2024
I am the "Owner" of all the Google sheets in our department but I always need to add my coworker as an "Editor" to the Google sheet or I am unable to see it in the list of options when I choose to "Create Google Sheet row" in a Workflow. This cowor Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
0 Respostas
DKevans on Junho 17, 2024
Hi, If someone could help me with this it would be much appreciated. Im using make.com to do an integration. I created a datetime via API, but when I set the value to "now" in Make its not setting the time correctly (date is OK, but time is alwa Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
0 Respostas
JSilva66 on Junho 17, 2024
My post got marked as spam. Would someone be able to please move it out the spam folder for me?
0 avaliações positivas
3 Respostas
Participante de valor | Parceiro Elite
Junho 17, 2024 14:45
@JSilva66 I think the link text is misleading, the text before, "if you think this is an error" indicates that is how you should reach the communit...Leia mais
JSilva66 on Junho 17, 2024
Hello all, I noticed the onDialNumber event of Calling Extensions SDK is sending the current contact as objectId while doing a click to call and choosing a different contact, both using Contacts Card or using Call button and clicking on a different Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
0 Respostas
SKundu6 on Junho 17, 2024
Hi everyone, I hope this message finds you well. We are seeking assistance with an issue that has arisen following our transition from using Hapikey (v2 version) to a Private App (v3 version) for our API calls. Since making this change, we have en Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
0 Respostas
CCristev on Junho 17, 2024
Hi, Thanks to the recent addition of Conditional Options ( https://knowledge.hubspot.com/properties/set-up-conditional-options-for-properties ), we are now able to set up conditional options through the HubSpot interface. However, the process can e Leia mais
2 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Gerente da Comunidade
Junho 17, 2024 16:03
Hey, @CCristev 👋 I double-checked the Properties API doc and you are not missing an option. If you have a moment, adding your suggestion to ...Leia mais
MGoldstone on Junho 17, 2024
Hello all, I'm trying to understand the differences between some call properties: hs_object_source, hs_object_source_label, hs_engagement_source, and hs_call_source. In addition, I'm trying to understand what the different value options Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
0 Respostas
HaseebAmeer on Junho 17, 2024
Hello Devs, I want to know is there any way to get real time logs using HubSpot api? I want to know that which user created the contact or company as on the front end it is not visable and the "owner of the contace/comapny" field is empty and that Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Membro
Junho 17, 2024 06:22
Hello, You can retrieve contacts by this API https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/crm/contacts . You can update the 'properties' field in the qu...Leia mais
DSharma01 on Junho 15, 2024
Hi Everyone, I just wanted to ask whether there is an option to install a private app into another user account. This private app integrates a UI extension (CRM Card) developed using CRM Development Tools Beta. Is there a way to install this Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Gerente da Comunidade
Junho 17, 2024 05:28
Hi @DSharma01 , Thank you for asking the Community! Regarding installing a private app into another user account, I can see that you'll need to ...Leia mais
cancelar
Mostrando resultados para 
Pesquisar então 
Você quer dizer: 

Quer iniciar uma conversa ou fazer uma pergunta?

Crie uma postagem.
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.