• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
GCxm001 on April 12, 2024
I am looking for a JS code to user the MailTester Ninja Email Checker API Anyone using nodejs + axios could help ? I would like to qualify my mailing list before any communication to help getting a better sender reputation
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
April 12, 2024 13:46
Hi @GCxm001 , Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I found two existing Community articles that might be partially relevant: ...read more
ASchadnev on April 12, 2024
script launch with transfer of user authorization data is implemented. The problem occurs when the widget is connected with a specific user (token + mail) and the page reloads. At that point, requests start pouring in until the stack is full. Af read more
DTestAccount on April 12, 2024
URGENT. Sometimes Missing X-Hubspot-Signature header
0 upvote
0 Reply
Yasar on April 12, 2024
Is there any REST API endpoint present to retrieve deleted records in hubspot?. If we restore the record, will archive flag will get affected?
0 upvote
0 Reply
Msharma9273 on April 12, 2024
We're creating a pipeline to handle 5 million daily records from our app, sending them instantly to HubSpot engagements. but seems like there is a limit in sending data via API calls.
0 upvote
1 Reply
April 12, 2024 08:13
Hey! Depending on your use case you might want to explore the batch API endpoints which is your best bet to handle that 5 million records.
wz3 on April 11, 2024
When clicking on the chat icon on the website and opening the chat box, I need to know the event when the chat box is opened. In the development documentation, I did not find an event that can listen for and open it , such as a window w read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
gbultman on April 11, 2024
I am trying to get specific data through an API call. I have a report that uses Web activities (primary) as the data source. It counts the page views and I have a filter to filter it by URL. Which API endpoint do I need to use to get that read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
austin_moore on April 11, 2024
Does anyone know the correct formating for posting to a company or contacts property that is a 'Multuple Checkbox'? I can get items to post by entering.. "Item" but not via a list such as.. ["Item", "Item Two"] As I recieve thi read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Top Contributor | Partner
April 11, 2024 20:08
@austin_moore - have you tried a semicolon seperator between items? That's at least one way I have seen the property values represented internally....read more
Solved
gsolomon on April 11, 2024
I am inquiring to see if anybody has a solution or workaround to the problem I am facing. I am looking to get the daily API usage statistics for a single Private App on my HS account. I found the below endpoint in HubSpot's documentation ( GET /acc read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner
April 11, 2024 15:46
@gsolomon I haven't tested the endpoint myself yet, so I was hoping that the "name" returned in the response would point to a single private app...read more
BBirch6 on April 11, 2024
We are struggling to integrate with a third party vendor for SSO, I need to understand how can we pull data from a custom object through an association to a company or contact record...in our use case, we need to query about the membership status as read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
April 11, 2024 15:26
Hi @BBirch6 , You can make an GET API call to the contacts endpoint to retrieve the properties of that specific contact. You can simply pas...read more
Ael31 on April 11, 2024
Hi 😀 My team and I have recently created a custom contact property of the DateTime type (named "datetime2") using the HubSpot API via Postman: We can confirm that this field has been successfully created and that the values are properly read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
Contributor | Partner
April 12, 2024 12:51
Hi @Ael31 , I recently had the problem of formatting a date in a Quote and i needed to add "|int" to display the date correctly, maybe that is mi...read more
Solved
yoLotus on April 11, 2024
Hello, Does the Tracking code API create automatically marketing contacts? I don't manage to find in the documentation the answer. Best regards
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
April 11, 2024 15:39
Hi @yoLotus , That really depends on how it is setup. If you are using the tracking script on a non-HubSpot website and you are not using Hu...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.