• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
RLeboe on March 28, 2024
Hi, We have been using a Contact form created with the HubSpot Forms Tool. While creating a new form we've had issues. We are receiving a 405 Method Not Allowed Error on submission. In comparing with the previously tested Contact form we discove read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
March 28, 2024 13:08
The issue at hand concerns encountering a "405 Method Not Allowed" error upon submitting forms created with the HubSpot Forms Tool. Despite no appare...read more
Nathanhobbs on March 28, 2024
Hi there, Not sure if it's possible, but fingers crossed. I've recently integrated a 3rd party webinar provider into our platform, and it's sending registrations to HubSpot and creating contacts. All of these contacts are created with the orig read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
March 28, 2024 13:11
Hi Nathan, Great to hear about your recent integration with a 3rd party webinar provider! It's definitely possible to pass along additional informat...read more
smartreach on March 28, 2024
Hi, Could you please guide us how we can update the lead_status of without modifying the hubspot_owner_id of the contact, using the HubSpot API ? I will expand further below: We are running integrations with SmartReach and HubSpot API. Our users read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
March 28, 2024 12:59
It seems like you're experiencing an issue with updating the lead status of a contact in HubSpot without unintentionally modifying the HubSpot owner...read more
RReiffer on March 28, 2024
I have been running a search using /crm/v3/objects/deals/search and the filter as follows: { "filterGroups":[ { "filters":[ { "propertyName": "dealname", "operator": "EQ", read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
March 28, 2024 13:13
You can apply approaches Alternative Escape Mechanism: Instead of relying on json_escape, try using a different escape mechanism or encoding method ...read more
MSrivastava1 on March 28, 2024
I am using an API call to fetch the field values for deal but for dealstage instead of the label its giving me internal name. Below is the API and other details. API: https://api.hubapi.com/crm/v3/objects/deals/search Payload: { "properties read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Community Manager
March 28, 2024 11:47
Hey, @MSrivastava1 👋 The endpoint will always return the internal value and not the label. The solution @EddBrisley suggested is a great a...read more
MFreitas03 on March 28, 2024
Hi! I'm trying to creae and publish a quote via API, the creation goes normal but when I try to publish it (setting its status to "APPROVED" on creation or setting it by the update URL when created on draft) I cant. The quote stay on "publishing quo read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
LM86 on March 28, 2024
Hi, we are currently trying to sync data from Hubspot to ActiveCampaign by using the HubSpot integration. We were able to successfully transfer data from HubSpot to AC when we tested the workflow with an unknown contact (unkown for ActiveCampai read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
RSalmi on March 28, 2024
Hi all! I would like to know if managing consent set by users in the code side is possible. Let say that all cookies are allowed and we want to change status of the analytical cookies to false. Can we do that without using cookie consent banner? read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
HRosenstark on March 28, 2024
I am trying to update a contact. i have created custom properties. after testing on the api endpoints on hubspots documentaion i am sending the data from our system into hubspot and still reciving this error. this is the full request and response: read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Fabian93 on March 28, 2024
Hey HubSpot Team, We are increasingly experiencing the problem that we are unable to carry out reports, evaluations or trouble shooting in a simplified manner, as some of our properties like "Lifecycle Stage" is not only set manually by people or a read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
vladmuresan on March 28, 2024
Hello there! I am looking to install the Live Chat code into the Hubspot website source code but I do not have access to edit the Website theme in Files Tab>Design Tools. Since this is a template downloaded from the Marketplace, this banner read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
FavreAlexis on March 28, 2024
Hey folks, since approximately 1 week, my hubspot integration started behaving surprisingly. When calling: https://api.hubapi.com/crm/v3/objects/<object_name>/batch/update, sometimes (but very rarely) when I send X records to update, Hubspot read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.