• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
APopp3 on March 29, 2024
I am trying to perform a simple batch update using the recommened python package hubspot-api-client. My expectation is that I could create a list of dictionaries with the id and properties and use them as below: from hubspot . crm . read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
alvarofranz on March 29, 2024
I haven't found a place in the UI to find the internal name for some Contacts properties that are native, like "Lifecycle Stage" and "Contact Owner". So I am using the CRM API for properties, but even here, I don't find the internal name for the read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
March 29, 2024 15:43
Hey, @alvarofranz 👋 Welcome to our community! Since you mentioned looking for these in the UI (in-app) I have a solution for you. Here'...read more
DivyaSachan on March 29, 2024
Hi, Even after the quote is signed, hs_status gives the "APPROVAL_NOT_NEEDED" value and the same status is received for the published quote as well. How to differentiate whether the quote is published or signed as we want only signed quotes? read more
Top Contributor
March 29, 2024 17:29
Hi @DivyaSachan The hs_status property in HubSpot represents the status of a quote. Still, it doesn’t directly differentiate between signed an...read more
javid999 on March 29, 2024
Hello community, I did the following steps with exact order according to webhook docs: 1) Created contact scopes in scopes section crm.objects.contacts.write crm.objects.contacts.read crm.schemas.contacts.read crm.schemas.contacts.write 2 read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Shrihari on March 29, 2024
Hi team, I have a doubt regarding user provisioning. When I make a call to the GET Users API endpoint to get the details of a single user, I am getting the response with first name, last name, email, role details, team details and if he/she is read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
March 29, 2024 16:04
Hi, @Shrihari 👋 Thank you for reaching out with your feedback. I understand how valuable it would be to have information about a user's...read more
AsifMansiya on March 29, 2024
Current Issue: Unable to receive Webhook notifications for 2 custom properties Reactivation Required Agency & DC Master CON Test done: Able to receive notifications for First name property via the Uplers Invoice app for the te read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Top Contributor
March 29, 2024 17:38
Hi @AsifMansiya You did mentioned that notifications work for the First name property via the Uplers Invoice app. Try creating a test webhook...read more
josch777 on March 28, 2024
hello dear coummunity, I have linked a webflow form to a hubsport form via zapier. the form submissions are also stored correctly in hubspot, but the cookie for linking the form submissions with existing contacts in hubspot is missing. the ip is a read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
March 29, 2024 16:11
Hey, @josch777 👋 Welcome to the community! To tackle the issue with the missing cookie and IP transmission for form submissions from We...read more
Solved
kjchabra on March 28, 2024
We are trying to send a PATCH request ( Example ) to Tickets api to pin a Note. However we keep running into the error displayed below. The app token being used has acess to tickets scope. { "validationResults": [ { read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Accepted Solution
Community Manager
March 29, 2024 16:33
No worries, @kjchabra . I did some work on this yesterday and was able to locate the root issue. Unfortunately, for the moment, Private Apps were ...read more
SFA on March 28, 2024
I'm currently getting this message in HubSpot, "We're having trouble connecting to Zoom right now". I'm trying to ensure my Zoom account is connected to HubSpot as I will be hosting a webinar and need to set up a workflow for registrants from my Hub read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
March 29, 2024 16:14
Hey, @SFA 👋 Thanks for your question. If you haven't already done so, I'd recommend opening a support ticket. This is because the HubSpot Zoom i...read more
vamshikonda on March 28, 2024
Recently we have recieved an email from husbpot stating that "your company objects have reached 80% usage of COMPANY_TO_TICKET_ASSOCIATION" so is there a way to bulk delete this associations using a workflow ?? what are the possible ways to bulk d read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
March 29, 2024 16:26
Hey, @vamshikonda 👋 Thanks for your question! You can do this via our API — Delete multiple associations between CRM objects . This uses the...read more
leemcd63 on March 28, 2024
Hi, I’ve noticed an updated response on the Contacts API (perhaps other objects too?) when a 409 conflict happens. Example: { "message": "Contact already exists. Existing ID: 2926551", "identityProfile": { "vid read more
2 upvotes
2 Replies
Participant
March 29, 2024 18:21
On 2024.03.28 at 9:08AM Pacific Time, our APIs started failing due to this unexpected change. Our systems were relying on this CONFLICT category ...read more
RLeboe on March 28, 2024
Hi, We have been using a Contact form created with the HubSpot Forms Tool. While creating a new form we've had issues. We are receiving a 405 Method Not Allowed Error on submission. In comparing with the previously tested Contact form we discove read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.