• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
thaep on May 27, 2022
Hi there, I hope anyone can help: We are having some trouble getting the HubSpot Cookie Banner to work. I read up on a couple of posts, but they don't seem to address the problem, or I do not fully understand (as I am not a developer). We ar read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
_prosen on May 27, 2022
I want to fetch all the contacts email/details by company name, is there any API for that?
RobertBardan on May 27, 2022
Hello, I am trying to build a custom email with an external RSS Feed but I have some questions. I know that the rss_listing is using javascript to get the content from the external Feed but my questions is the follwoing: If I am using Javascript t read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
JAntonio on May 27, 2022
Hello, I have tried to get all Tickets including Company ID information using Search endpoint but it was never successful. Is it possible to use Search endpoint witjh associated information? Is there any way to do so? Thanks in advance!
0 upvote
0 Reply
city on May 26, 2022
Chat has invisible focus. This is a serious accessibility bug (reason: outline: 0). This excludes the use of the huts by publicly funded units. Is there a chance for a quick improvement of the CSS rule?
0 upvote
0 Reply
GKiss4 on May 26, 2022
Hello, I'm new to HubSpot. I began studying the User Guide and wanted to make my first contact because the Sales Hub Enterprise suggested it. During the process, I hoped to choose Hungary as the contact's country of residence, but Hungary is not amo read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
RRamireddy on May 26, 2022
Hi, Want to know if we can associate an object with another object based on custom property value instead of objectid value via api Thanks
0 upvote
0 Reply
Steeler on May 26, 2022
I am setting up a webinar and I have not seen anyone mention this setting: "Require attendees to authenticate to join" I am curious if I leave this setting turned off will HubSpot fail to get the attendance data? Thanks in advance for anyone read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
RobertoLopez on May 26, 2022
When importing Contacts I am getting this error: -- Import Customers {"status":"error","message":"some property names are invalid: {ObjectTypeId{legacyObjectType=CONTACT}=[fercho]}","correlationId":"3ed51168-5e03-494b-a513-ab2b4ee8d8b5"} ------- read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
YTintpulver on May 26, 2022
I've been up and down the API documentation and can't find one process that does everything I need, so it looks to be I'll need a smattering of different calls, which given the API limit will severly hinder our access. Please let me know if I've read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner
May 27, 2022 01:31
Hello @YTintpulver , The flow you are using is correct, you have to first use the search API. But unfortunately, in the search API results ass...read more
GHanda on May 26, 2022
I have installed hubspot tracking code on my website. I am getting 401 - app-cookie not engaged. App cookie is not present on the request. Can you please provide solution to this issue? What needs to be done to fix this?
0 upvote
0 Reply
zachh on May 26, 2022
Hello! What I'm looking to accomplish is that anytime a ticket is created or updated in ConnectWise, I want that ticket to be created or updated accordingly in Hubspot. I've been looking into Data Sync and Programmable Automation, and running in read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
May 26, 2022 23:55
I'm not able to see a way to make this occur within the app so I'm wondering if anyone knows what makes an email engagement get into this state. The...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.