• Más me gusta
Estado
Todo
  • Todo
  • Resuelto
  • Unsolved
  • No hay respuestas
cedrikus en Abril 18, 2024
Hello, I can't authentificate using the token " pat-na1-5a4c8edd-56d8-42ce-b6cc-***** " to get the status of the export. Any help will be appreciated ? 403 - "{\"status\":\"error\",\"message\":\"Permission to get export file can not be gran Leer más
0 Me gusta
0 Respuestas
jcortez89 en Abril 18, 2024
I'm developing a private app for my employer. We will have sales reps accessing the app, which will be creating deals on their behalf. I need a way to identify the rep that is creating the deal. I assumed oauth would be the way to do this, but it se Leer más
0 Me gusta
0 Respuestas
JVallejo7 en Abril 18, 2024
I am trying to create a module in hubspot to see my google reviews but i have several errors. Does anyone know how I could do this step by step?I already have the API Key and the place_id of my company which is ChIJt-Il0XuGQQ0RiEmX8S9aqh Leer más
0 Me gusta
0 Respuestas
Julien7720 en Abril 18, 2024
Hello we having issue using transcription with record file The trascription the caller and the recipient are reversed The file we send is dual with two channel : the caller right channel the recipient left channel
0 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Miembro
Abril 17, 2024 09:03
We use API to add call recording We have a problem: after transcription, the speakers are reversed at the description
GloriaCordero en Abril 18, 2024
Hello, I have connected HubSpot to DOMO in order to report all marketing activities. However, I am having trouble finding the data source "Objective ID", which corresponds to the campaign ID in DOMO. I need this information to report email marke Leer más
0 Me gusta
0 Respuestas
Resuelta
BBabics en Abril 18, 2024
Hey, I hope you are doing well! We would like to use HubSpot and its API to extract the booked meeting slots using this API endpoint: https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/crm/meetings . Our HubSpot meeting scheduler is connected to Google Leer más
0 Me gusta
4 Respuestas
Accepted Solution
Miembro
Abril 18, 2024 11:07
Hey @BBabics , Theres a couple of stuff that could be happening here. When you schedule a meeting with the HubSpot schedular does this correctly cr...Leer más
MHedevang en Abril 18, 2024
I'm working on a solution for a customer service department where it needs to display company-specific information for the client being assisted. For some background, we are a company that handles customer service for about 150 clients. When a call Leer más
0 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Miembro
Abril 18, 2024 11:20
Hey @MHedevang , It sounds like you'd either need to have a bunch of properties that would have to be mnaged by workflows to be filled out and disp...Leer más
LIsmailova en Abril 18, 2024
Dear HubSpot community, Where to find API Key? I need it to make automized reports about contacts through another app (Power Bi). So I want to connect the data from HS with another app. Thank you in advance!
0 Me gusta
5 Respuestas
Miembro
Abril 18, 2024 08:18
No, I dont. I dont have private apps either
GDSolutions en Abril 18, 2024
I seek an experienced API program with HubSpot experience. The objective is to link HubSpot and another web-based CRM platform in a two-way synch of Contact records. Although it is a one-off job, there are other HubSpot users who might find this so Leer más
0 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Administrador de la comunidad
Abril 18, 2024 12:29
Hey, @GDSolutions 👋 Thanks for posting this opportunity 🙌 — Jaycee
Sint0 en Abril 18, 2024
I want to link these contacts to their previous web visit history using the GUID generated by the website tracking code and stored in the hubspotutk cookie. Can't seem to find any specific documentation around this and the few threads that seem Leer más
0 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Administrador de la comunidad
Abril 18, 2024 12:46
Hey, @Sint0 👋 Check out this post from our amazing Community Champion @Bryantworks which covers the same question you are asking https://...Leer más
TSpooner5 en Abril 17, 2024
I'm using the "Get a marketing event" endpoint in the Marketing Events API but the method shown in the documentation isn't working, paritcuarly the following part of the example: const apiResponse = await hubspotClient.marketing.events.mark Leer más
0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas
Colaborador
Abril 18, 2024 08:58
https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/marketing/marketing-events
cancelar
Mostrando los resultados de 
Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 

¿Quieres iniciar una conversación o hacer una pregunta?

Crea una publicación.
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.