• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
Christian007 on December 01, 2022
Hi, I have Trust Pilot widget code i would like to add onto my website to create a slider but support says the default template do not support this. I have been told once. the clone is made we can add the HTML in the desired location in t read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
NehaMehta on December 01, 2022
Hi Everyone,I'm currently working on a usecase wherein I need to associate custom object records with their respective companies. In order to achieve this, I have created a workflow with Custom Code action added in it. I need to execute this workflo read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Top Contributor | Elite Partner
December 01, 2022 03:32
Hey @NehaMehta , Custom coded workflow actions will fail if one of two things occurs: They consume 128MB of memory They exceed 20 s...read more
SJain54 on December 01, 2022
I am trying to pop the value at key "id" in the json response. But it gives a keyerror while running the python code inside the workflow. I am unable to understand this keyerror. I have checked the json separately and I can see the key "id" read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
December 01, 2022 01:59
@SJain54 Hi. Is your call 'output.pop('id')' before set 'customer_id' ? If your call 'pop' before, 'id' is removed. 'pop': Remove th...read more
RichardFr on December 01, 2022
When paginating through the calendar events endpoint, I am receiving HTTP 500. It seems to happen right after I am accessing entries after the offset is 10000 or more. Already saw it happen in multiple portals. Is there a workaround, or is it read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
JohanL on December 01, 2022
Hello all, I'm looking to update a property on all related companies if it's changed on one of them. So any child companies, parent, parent's parent, parents siblings childcompanies etc. What would be the most efficient way of doing this? Th read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
rbhardwaj9 on November 30, 2022
Hey any one know that how can i get a verfied company domain. when i create an app on hubspot developer account for maketplace and add company domain it shows an error that not a verified domain please help me
0 upvote
1 Reply
Top Contributor
November 30, 2022 23:38
Hey @rbhardwaj9 You just have to click the "verify it now" button and follow the instructions. All it is, is adding a txt file in your DNS set...read more
SRitchot on November 30, 2022
Hi, I want to set the identity of the User using a Module created on Hubspot in the section Design tools. I have seen the Tracking Code API and did try the code example given in the module. But this is not working. Can you guide me? /* The below read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
BK72 on November 30, 2022
Hi there, looks like my server IP has been blocked by HS via CloudFlare. This is most likely due to repeated attempts to update code for uploading files using the updated API. I have submitted a ticket (#11379745), however one of my clients syn read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
JohnWongCK on November 30, 2022
Hi, I have written a Python script to extract data from HubSpot using ACCESS TOKEN. I encountered problem on extracting data based on last modified date as shown below. import requests from datetime import datetime dt_str = datetime(2 read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
FHossain on November 30, 2022
I'm new to HubSpot API and experimenting with making GET and POST requests to the API. With previous projects, I've always used the JS fetch() method, but all of the resources I see provided by HubSpot use nodeJS and Axios to make API requests. Fo read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
November 30, 2022 18:04
@FHossain Hi. How about remove 'body'? ... headers: { 'Authorization': `Bearer ${pat}`, 'Content-Type': 'application/json' ...read more
RSF0 on November 30, 2022
I have a client that has the Hubspot managed package installed that is version 2.60.1 years ago in their org. Since it is a managed package, I assumed that it was going to update itself. Since it seems that the current version is 3.0, how wou read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
STeruel on November 30, 2022
For other cases it validates ok (ex. CRM card) but I can't validate it when the request has body on it. I've used https://webhook.site to check request structure and data from our Sentry platform in order to reproduce the issue and try to get the read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
December 01, 2022 02:12
Hi, thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, even using the stringified request body you provided, I'm still unable to get the correct signature... ...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.