• いいね!が多い
ステータス
すべて
  • すべて
  • 解決済み
  • 未解決
  • 回答待ち
RDas8 4月 23日, 2024
I'm writing to convey our desire to investigate the possibility of our companies working together. We are interested in integrating & publishing our cloud solution( redOrange.ai ) with Hubspot which I believe could provide significant value t 続きを読む
0 いいね!
0 コメント
rjonessprint 4月 22日, 2024
Hello, we are encountering an issue with a script that has existed and been working for many years, but has now stopped. This is on a page populated with data from a `dynamic_page_hubdb_row`. The code goes as follows: We establish the location i 続きを読む
0 いいね!
1 コメント
メンバー
4月 22日, 2024 16:36
This all just started working again as expected. We made no changes. Was there some sort of hubspot bug or outage?
GHunt5 4月 22日, 2024
Is this possible?
1 いいね!
1 コメント
トップ投稿者
4月 22日, 2024 15:53
Hi @GHunt5 Kindly give a try with the feature - "Time on Page" within the chat settings to see whether it solves your requirement, ...続きを読む
TWentworth 4月 22日, 2024
I've been running a daily process to generate an email using https://api.hubapi.com/marketing/v3/emails/ It worked great for 6 months but started returning errors last Monday. Even the sample API code on https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/ap 続きを読む
0 いいね!
0 コメント
raninir 4月 22日, 2024
Hello, I want to obtain the role/permission id of a user to add it to the user creation through API I'm trying to use this endpoint but it doesn't give me the ID GET /settings/v3/users/roles Or how can I obtain or copy the permissions?
0 いいね!
2 コメント
メンバー
4月 22日, 2024 16:47
Hi! @Jaycee_Lewis , I'm trying to test from the page and it gives me an error, in my APIKey I have the requested scopes I want to copy the...続きを読む
SDelamarre 4月 22日, 2024
Greetings, With the removal of the ip_address field from the API, are there other ways for fields like " IP country " or " IP city " from a contact to be automaticaly set by Hubspot ? Or do we need to find the ip : country/city association 続きを読む
0 いいね!
2 コメント
メンバー
4月 22日, 2024 22:48
@SteveHTM In my case, I'm using the curl endpoint POST/PATCH /crm/v3/objects/contacts/ to add new customers data once a day to the hubspot access ...続きを読む
GGiraud 4月 22日, 2024
Hi, I try to get some activities of the contacts. I managed to get nearly all I needed but I can't find how to get the following elements : call-to-action marketing events (I tried to use /events/v3/events/?eventType=e_attended_marketing_eve 続きを読む
0 いいね!
1 コメント
コミュニティーマネージャー
4月 22日, 2024 17:06
Hey, @GGiraud 👋 I hope you made some progress here. I have a few of the answers you are after: CTA API — there is not a CTA API. If you are ...続きを読む
Mobydick 4月 22日, 2024
Is it possible to batch create contacts with an override property? I want to always batch create contacts even if they exist on Hubspot. My goal is to override them every time I POST to ` /crm/v3/objects/contacts/batch/create`
0 いいね!
1 コメント
コミュニティーマネージャー
4月 22日, 2024 13:18
Hey, @Mobydick 👋 Thanks for the great question. The Contacts API documentation doesn't list this as an option. If you are sending the email ad...続きを読む
HKethineni 4月 22日, 2024
I am trying to retrieve records with details that are stored in a list. The closest I could reach to get a list of records associated with that particular list. However, I need to access the details of the record as well. The endpoint I have used is 続きを読む
0 いいね!
1 コメント
コミュニティーマネージャー
4月 22日, 2024 13:27
Hi, @HKethineni 👋 You'll need to make a second call. One option is to use the Search API which allows you to set the properties you want ret...続きを読む
tclark228 4月 21日, 2024
Hi, we have an integration where our customers have selected how their deals and custom objects relate to their companies by selecting the deal/custom object (from) to company association. We have cases where we need to backfill deals or custom obj 続きを読む
0 いいね!
3 コメント
トップ投稿者 | Solutions Partner
4月 22日, 2024 13:00
Unless you want to make an assumption about the numerical relationship between the forward and reverse ID values, I think you will need to distill th...続きを読む
OronC 4月 21日, 2024
Hello, I'm using the legacy form API submission ( this one ). I'm sending 'submittedAt': new Date().getTime() and in the last few hours I'm getting an error saying: " Error in 'submittedAt'. Invalid timestamp '1713720333000'. Provide a UTC valu 続きを読む
0 いいね!
1 コメント
トップ投稿者
4月 21日, 2024 19:59
Hi @OronC 👋 If you're making these requests in close to real time, this parameter can be omitted. The "submittedAt" parameter is only real...続きを読む
asemoon 4月 21日, 2024
Hello everyone, The getRecent ContactCount function is a javascript function that is meant to get contacts added within the past 14 days that have the persona of "fututure_user" function getRecentContactCount() { // Calculate the start 続きを読む
0 いいね!
1 コメント
トップ投稿者
4月 21日, 2024 20:15
Hi @asemoon 👋 I recommend double-checking the internal API name of your "persona" Contact property. One way to do this is via API, for exa...続きを読む
キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

新しくスレッドを立ち上げてディスカッションをしたり、質問をすることができます。

投稿する
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.