• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
aparisi on February 03, 2023
Hi, HubSpot community I'm using the HubSpot python library to search contacts by email: filters = [Filter(property_name="email", operator="EQ", value="test@test.com")] filter_group = FilterGroup(filters=filters) request = PublicObjectSearch read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
February 03, 2023 02:05
Please some one can help ? thanks a lot
SMarburger on February 03, 2023
Hello, i search to generate a link with the meeting of contact with the schduled alredy pre slect on Completed. i don't know how to call the id of the meeting, and how to do to pre selecte completed by the link. I dont know how create an api o read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
KHaworth on February 02, 2023
Hi, we currently have the integration with Quickbooks set up in Hubspot but we can't seem to identify a property in Hubspot that we can match to Quickbooks that would recognize a transaction type - Credit Memo. We are looking for a way to differenti read more
Guide | Partner
February 02, 2023 12:17
Hey @JTendler You may have a connected app that you don't know about. I would head over to to Settings --> Integrations --> Connecte...read more
EBirdsall on February 02, 2023
Sales Rep entered a quote in the UI in this order: Bananas Carrots Apples Oranges When I pull the Line Items from the API for this Quote It comes back; Carrots Oranges Bananas Apples Any idea why the order would be different?
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
February 02, 2023 12:28
We're using the API to send the line items to another software of ours for invoicing. So it just looks a bit unprofessional when the Customer signs a...read more
lepeshinskii on February 02, 2023
Hello! It would seem that the end-point for batch archival/deletion of associations, doesn't care for the label type, e.g. when I have the follwing associations in contact: "associations": { "companies": { "results": [ { read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
MDidu on February 02, 2023
Good morning, everyone, I am Michela Didu and I am in charge of HubSpot management in a startup that sells AI software. I need some advice. I would like to learn how to better manage integrations with other tools and also with our site. Do you have read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Participant
February 02, 2023 08:48
Hello Michela, how are you? Unfortunelly the HubSpot doesn't have a course about this subject in the moment, but the documentarion is very usefull...read more
NBouzid on February 02, 2023
Hello everyone, I am starting to work with cards, I was able to have an image displayed but I want this image to be clickable, but i can't find where to add the link . Here is the code in its basic form, where there is just an image : read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
February 02, 2023 15:14
Hi, @NBouzid 👋 Thanks for reaching out. Hey, @weiliang_lee @Jnix284 do you have any tips for helping @NBouzid accomplishing their goal? ...read more
CDarji on February 02, 2023
Hello, I need help in removing association between contact and companies using API. Contact screen of hubspot with multiple companies association Request for remove association I have one contact and it's association with multiple c read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Guide | Partner
February 02, 2023 12:13
Hey @CDarji , I would try using the v3 or v4 Associations API. You may have more success with one of these endpoints. v3 Documentation ...read more
YouAssa95 on February 02, 2023
Hello everyone, I developped a hubSpot application, installed on my hubspot test account and want to use the timeline events created by this app as triggers to workflows/lists. I can't find this section when trying to create workFlows, regarding th read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
February 02, 2023 14:29
Hey, @YouAssa95 👋 Have you already worked through this documentation? — Workflow Extensions Overview Best, Jaycee
PB52 on February 02, 2023
Hi, We have a click2call integration with hubspot, and we want to extend the functionaliy to dialer (own product). Issue is that, there is no place in crm when user can click to pop-up agent webrtc calling panel. In clickToCall it pops-up when read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
February 02, 2023 14:54
Hi @PB52 👋 Thanks for reaching out. Can you provide any additional information? To help the community better understand what you've alread...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.