• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
NJThomps on February 25, 2024
Hi everyone, We have recently integrated Coupler.IO and while we are able to get our associations shown (by using associations.companies), we are trying to find the ID of the association with a certain label (which we hoped would be something like read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Solved
DPot on February 24, 2024
Any cool tips on Implementing the HubSpot Contacts API using Ruby on Rails
1 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Participant
February 24, 2024 20:43
Hi - I hope that you are Doing good !! Request parameters, and response formats. Additionally, consider implementing error handling, logging Tak...read more
AutomateMyBiz on February 23, 2024
Hey all, I have a very specific use case am not sure can be done on HubSpot but I'll ask anyway. Is there a way I can check automaticallyif, the next open slot on a specific meeting link is 7 days away, then Notify team
Contributor
February 23, 2024 18:16
Hi @AutomateMyBiz 👋 As far as I know, this data is not made available by any official HubSpot APIs. I guess you could consider trying to scr...read more
tberneman on February 23, 2024
I'm using n8n and getting a list of all my users then gathering all the tasks for each user so that I can add them to our local SmarterMail server. As you can see in the screenshot I'm getting the Task info data on the right but none of the data on read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Contributor
February 23, 2024 19:47
Hi @tberneman 👋 As far as I can tell, you're n8n "Output" in this case is limited by what can be returned by HubSpot's CRM Search API . Any...read more
j_754 on February 23, 2024
properties = { "first_name": "bob", "last_name": "bobson" } body = { properties: properties } api_response = api_client.crm.contacts.basic_api.update(contact_id: 1, body: body) puts api_response "Property values were not valid" No matte read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Contributor
February 23, 2024 19:55
Hi @j_754 👋 You'll need to make sure you're referencing the correct internal property names. Relating to your example, HubSpot's standard in...read more
SurveySparrow on February 23, 2024
Hello Community, We are having a usecase with hubspot, whenever an action occured in hubspot (for example, contact is created), we have an incoming webhook to our app and then process it to perform some action from our end and we use hubspot api for read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Contributor
February 23, 2024 10:20
Because your app can get hit with an overwhelming number of webhook calls I have heard that most developers do not process them when they get the cal...read more
JDomazet on February 23, 2024
Hey I wanted to create Score-Properties with the Hubspot API . However, when I look at the Property-API-Documentation I see that there is no fieldType for score . So my question is: Is it possible to create Score-Properties via the read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
February 23, 2024 13:11
Thanks, I see. Can you maybe offer information on how the in-app process creates them? There has to be way to mimic that or am I mistaken in my assum...read more
JGlasspool on February 23, 2024
Hi I am trying send form submissions through a Wordpress site to HubSpot forms API but nothing is getting through. Here is my code. Can you see any obvious errors in it: add_action( 'wpforms_process_complete', 'send_to_hubspot', 5, 4 ); read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Contributor
February 23, 2024 10:23
Do you have the HubSpot tracking code installed on your WP site?
AProts on February 23, 2024
Hi, I need your help I send data from the form on the website to HubSpot - https://prnt.sc/OffY9XcH6FQN But on HubSpot the data comes in the form I created and another form is created - https://prnt.sc/cTDL6AKf2bFv How to make the data come o read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
phuoctruong on February 23, 2024
I am developing a workflow using Dataops - customcode to add something from Hubspot ticket to Azure DevOps work item as a comment. Here is my script: from azure.devops.connection import Connection from msrest.authentication import BasicAuth read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Key Advisor | Elite Partner
February 23, 2024 09:31
Hey @phuoctruong , thank you for reaching out to the community. The importing of other packages doesn't work, unfortunately, as you noticed....read more
substr on February 22, 2024
I'm using the PHP API Client and following the examples here: https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/crm/contacts And trying these endpoints with their given example requests and values: POST /crm/v3/objects/contacts/batch/create POST /crm/ read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
February 23, 2024 12:02
Hey, @substr 👋 Do you get the same result when you try these requests using Postman? I recreated your requests using the on-page PHP exa...read more
Ocean_Lewis on February 22, 2024
Hey all! A teammate and I have been looking into using the Search API to iterate through records in cases where the Export API would be prohibitive. We're aware of three limits that impact iteration: Limit of 4 requests/second Results returne read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
February 23, 2024 17:51
Hi Jaycee! Thanks so much for the warm welcome and your help with this question ☺️
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.