• いいね!が多い
ステータス
すべて
  • すべて
  • 解決済み
  • 未解決
  • 回答待ち
DevsCyclr 4月 19日, 2024
Hi there, Since a couple of days ago, we've noticed a change in the way Oauth2 works. Now you have to make two requests, first to login and second to get the token. I got same result using my app and using postman. Is this a planned change of beh 続きを読む
0 いいね!
0 コメント
WilliamsN40 4月 19日, 2024
Hi, I am trying to set up an API using a prviate app. I am using post to the below with teh bearer in the header as well as the content type. It works and I can update a signe field and use get, but i get an error when tying to import multiple 続きを読む
0 いいね!
5 コメント
投稿者
4月 19日, 2024 08:41
Try doing it like this like it shows in the docs: Also you can try the call right from the docs page if you want which can help troubleshoot ...続きを読む
CVunnam 4月 19日, 2024
can you help me with API where i can find email send by contact line person and number of emails send
0 いいね!
0 コメント
skerdi 4月 19日, 2024
I am attempting to retrieve associations between specific objects using the provided endpoint: /crm/v3/objects/{fromObjectType}/{fromObjectId}/associations/{toObjectType} In particular, I am aiming to gather associations betwe 続きを読む
0 いいね!
0 コメント
Ikuemon 4月 19日, 2024
Hi, I have a tracking code API implemented in my Web site. The API simply sets the identity to the tracker as below. <script> var _hsq = window._hsq = window._hsq || []; _hsq.push(["identify",{ email: "original@mail.com" 続きを読む
0 いいね!
0 コメント
BMuzamil 4月 18日, 2024
I am calling the POST /subscriptions endpoint to register a webhook in hubspot. But I am seeing this error { "status" : "error" , "message" : "The scope needed for this API call isn't available for public use. If 続きを読む
0 いいね!
0 コメント
FLaRosa 4月 18日, 2024
I have been given the task of integrating one of my company's applications with HubSpot. I've done similar tasks before with systems such as Avochato. I'm new to HubSpot and some of the terminology confuses me. What I'm expecting is to obtain an 続きを読む
0 いいね!
2 コメント
トップ投稿者
4月 18日, 2024 19:29
Hi @FLaRosa 👋 Welcome to the HubSpot community 🙂 That's right, private apps aren't available within HubSpot Developer Accounts....続きを読む
ah8 4月 18日, 2024
Hi, I have about 175,000 contacts about to go through a workflow and have a custom code action run on them. I've been testing it with 10,000, and I find that I keep seeing, " Custom code wasn't able to execute, but will retry soon" in the Informatio 続きを読む
0 いいね!
2 コメント
投稿者
4月 19日, 2024 07:41
If your custom code does not need to return anything to the workflow you could use a webhook action instead where you simply log the webhook in a dat...続きを読む
cedrikus 4月 18日, 2024
Hello, I can't authentificate using the token " pat-na1-5a4c8edd-56d8-42ce-b6cc-***** " to get the status of the export. Any help will be appreciated ? 403 - "{\"status\":\"error\",\"message\":\"Permission to get export file can not be gran 続きを読む
1 いいね!
2 コメント
トップ投稿者
4月 18日, 2024 19:35
Hi @cedrikus 👋 Would you please share some additional information relating to your API request? For example the request method, endpoint, ...続きを読む
jcortez89 4月 18日, 2024
I'm developing a private app for my employer. We will have sales reps accessing the app, which will be creating deals on their behalf. I need a way to identify the rep that is creating the deal. I assumed oauth would be the way to do this, but it se 続きを読む
0 いいね!
1 コメント
トップ投稿者
4月 18日, 2024 19:48
Hi @jcortez89 👋 Just to clarify, when you mention "private app", are you referring to a 3rd party application (i.e. an application that ex...続きを読む
JVallejo7 4月 18日, 2024
I am trying to create a module in hubspot to see my google reviews but i have several errors. Does anyone know how I could do this step by step?I already have the API Key and the place_id of my company which is ChIJt-Il0XuGQQ0RiEmX8S9aqh 続きを読む
0 いいね!
0 コメント
Julien7720 4月 18日, 2024
Hello we having issue using transcription with record file The trascription the caller and the recipient are reversed The file we send is dual with two channel : the caller right channel the recipient left channel We are using API 続きを読む
0 いいね!
1 コメント
メンバー
4月 17日, 2024 09:03
We use API to add call recording We have a problem: after transcription, the speakers are reversed at the description
キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

新しくスレッドを立ち上げてディスカッションをしたり、質問をすることができます。

投稿する
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.