• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
Bakytk on May 23, 2022
Hello, my questions might be a duplicate to a post somewhere else but haven't seen a recent post: can we listen to property_change event on field: "unsubscribed_from_all_email"? I understand we may NOT unsubscribed/re-subscribe user on his/her behal read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
PZhang on May 23, 2022
The link I used is: https://app.hubspot.com/oauth/authorize?client_id=xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx&scope=crm.lists.read%20crm.objects.contacts.read%20crm.schemas.contacts.read%20crm.objects.companies.read%20crm.objects.deals.read%20crm. read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Api on May 23, 2022
I need to utillize logic within an each statement while iterating over the contents of 'extraData'. I would like to apply formatting based on a value within extraData. I cannot figure out the syntax to utilize #if within en each statement and have t read more
tclark228 on May 23, 2022
Hi, I have an integration with Hubspot syncing over email engagements and I have a recent customer who is missing their `to` field in their emails. I'm not able to see a way to make this occur within the app so I'm wondering if anyone knows what mak read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
May 23, 2022 16:46
Hi, @tclark228 👋 Thanks for reaching out. Can you provide any additional details, code snippets, or screenshots to help provide our ...read more
CMetaliya on May 23, 2022
I'm working on a nodejs application and integrating hubspot in it. While creating association between multiple contacts to a single company, it returns an empty array as result. I'm referring to these documentation. https://developers.hubspot read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
May 23, 2022 16:33
Hi, @CMetaliya Thanks for the great question. And thanks for the screenshots 🙌 It's always super helpful for our community when they are provid...read more
IG1 on May 23, 2022
Hello, i'm trying to search for companies by phone, that doesn't have standard view (1 800 555 3535, 1 800 555 35 35, 1800 555 3535). I found `hs_searchable_calculated_*`, but all claculated_props from hubspot-props doesn't work with companies, al read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
May 23, 2022 16:50
Hi, @IG1 ! Thank you for taking the time to give context to your issue and for including your code example. Hey, @RMones @RomanGruit @jpsanchez...read more
DMelillo on May 23, 2022
I keep getting a KeyError below using the a loop to try and get all records from : https://api.hubapi.com/contacts/v1/lists/all/contacts/all The error seems to suggest that vid-offset is not available sometimes in my responsedict?? Not really read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
May 23, 2022 15:45
Hi, @DMelillo 👋 Thank you for the question. And thanks for including those details. It is helpful and gives our community more to work with whe...read more
ec1solutions on May 23, 2022
Hi have integrated a Hubspot form into a Gatsby page using the following code: import React, { useState } from "react"; const ContactForm = () => { const [name, setName] = useState(""); const [email, setEmail] = useState(""); const [message, s read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
May 23, 2022 13:52
Yes, I tried phone, it didn't send, so I started guessing!
sandeepnaudiyal on May 23, 2022
Hi i have a question like is there any way i can send two records from my .net code using api to hubspot contacts with same emailaddress but different contact owner ?is there any way hubspot can check if contact owner is different still it will cr read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Solved
CMetaliya on May 23, 2022
I'm trying to implement batch update functionality in one of my nodeJs applications using Hubspot API and when I call, batch update method of contacts, it returns an empty array and nothing is changed in my hubspot account either. My request obj read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner
May 23, 2022 05:59
Your code should look something like this: const hubspot = require('@hubspot/api-client'); let updateObj = [ { id: '1801', properties...read more
JBlackmore on May 23, 2022
My HubSpot form is not showing up on Squarespace until I hit refresh. I have experienced this issue on chrome, safari and mobile. I've tried disabling AJAX and re-embedding the code but this doesn't seem to work. URL: https://vacationkw.com/con read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Community Manager
May 23, 2022 09:09
Hey, @JBlackmore 👋 I get the same result as @lindahl . The form is displaying for me without having to reload. I tried Chrome and Firefox using...read more
Ed-Jones on May 23, 2022
Hi, Wondering if anyone can help solve my challenge. I want to start using HubSpot tracking and the cookie consent mechanism. But it doesn't support the management of third party cookies. I've been told the Event API can be used to pass o read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Contributor | Diamond Partner
May 23, 2022 06:41
Hi @Ed-Jones , Let me get things clear, correct me if I'm wrong, so what you're trying to do is by using HubSpot cookie banner, if consent is...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.