• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
jijoamt on December 07, 2022
If the company have set up multple currencies and each deal might be having different currencies, how can we get the currency corresponding to a deal via API? We need the currency of the deal in the "v3/objects/deals/search" API
0 upvote
1 Reply
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
December 07, 2022 23:19
Hi @jijoamt Try this: {{baseUrl}}/crm/v3/objects/deals/:dealId?properties=deal_currency_code It's kinda undocumented at this point...read more
SBurwash on December 07, 2022
Good day, I was wondering if there was currently a way to easily query batch associations between 2 object types (ex: deals->contacts) instead of having to iterate through all known objects. This would greatly reduce our processing load
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
December 07, 2022 19:01
Hi @Jaycee_Lewis , Thanks for the prompt response! This endpoint is made for creating multiple associations though, and not querying them, no? Th...read more
PHRUTOS on December 07, 2022
We are launching a new service package that will include a theme from the marketplace. Is there a way to let users log in via a private app and automate the purchase and installation of the theme in the selected account? Do HubSpot endpoints have th read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Solved
thulani on December 07, 2022
How can one attach files to objects (deals, contacts, companies etc) using the APIs. I am seeing some activity on this question in the community with no definete answers. The Files API documentation hints at this being possible via the engagemetns read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Community Manager
December 07, 2022 09:37
Hi, @thulani 👋 I have an example here — Attach file to deal record using API . The quick version — Upload the file Create a Note ...read more
thulani on December 07, 2022
Is it possible to create array-like property types on objects like contacts, deals, and companies? For example, if I would like to have a collection of a complex object as a property, as a naive example say a list of addresses each with multiple pr read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
AA7 on December 07, 2022
Hi everyone! I'm trying to make an API Call for quickbooks inside a deal based workflow (customized action, not using the current integration), but Quickbooks requires oauth2 in order to get a token from them. Currently the secrets have limits read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
AWhitney4 on December 07, 2022
My team is creating an app that syncs a segment of customers from our platform to a HubSpot Static List. We have designed it to first create/update the contact records in HubSpot where we batch the calls using the create/update group of contacts e read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
December 07, 2022 10:28
Ah, I think it is because the add a group of contacts endpoint is asynchronous so we need a delay between adding contacts to hubspot and then adding ...read more
KristjanJ on December 07, 2022
I have a following situation: Our company sells Cars (Custom Object). We save our customers as Contacts. If a customer buys a car, we associate the customer with the car and vice versa. My question is, how to filter all Contact records to only show read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
December 07, 2022 15:26
Hey, @KristjanJ 👋 Thanks for the great question. To confirm, you are not missing a direct option when created filtered views on an object index ...read more
lblake4 on December 07, 2022
Hello everybody. I am integrating the Hubspot API and I got the issues when I fetch the activity of a contact in my contact list. The contact activity is like the screenshot below, how can I get it via Hubspot API? Thanks for support
Community Manager
December 07, 2022 15:35
Hi, @lblake4 👋 Thanks for reaching out. I'd suggest starting with the Engagements API endpoints . Additionally, the Search API endpoints can ...read more
SNowak6 on December 07, 2022
Hi! I have a problem when trying to search products using custom property. When I use "EQ" operator I'm getting a product as a result: { "filterGroups" : [ { "filters" : [ { "value" : "VKBA 1355" read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
December 07, 2022 19:30
Hi @SNowak6 May I know if you receive any error messages while running your filter with "IN"? By testing on a new dev account, I could...read more
MPuge on December 07, 2022
Hi HubSpot community I've created a some additional currencies on my developer account through the HubSpot UI and I can fetch the currency ISO-codes with the " /account-info/v3/details " endpoint. How do I fetch the exchange rates linked wit read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
December 07, 2022 09:25
Hi, @MPuge 👋 Thanks for reaching out. If you're asking for an available endpoint, there is not one listed in the API documentation. Adding your ...read more
THammer on December 07, 2022
Hi, We are looking into sending transactional emails from HubSpot, either through SMTP og single-send. In order to do so, we will need to be able to attach pdfs; both static and dynamic ones. According to this blog post from HubSpot in 2020 , read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Top Contributor | Elite Partner
December 07, 2022 03:40
Hey @THammer , I am the author of that article, I originally shared it on LinkedIn whilst I was working at HubSpot (no longer working there)...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.