• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
LSALAMA on March 05, 2024
Hello, I have installed the Pipedrive connector in order to sync my contacts and compagny between hubspot and pipedrive. I would like to use Hubspot to send emails marketing and to follow the people who had open and click into Pipedrive. read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
ACassone on March 05, 2024
Looking to understand the process around integrating our API with Hubspot. We're a SAAS data platform developing an API. Several HubSpot CRM users seek to integrate our data into their accounts. How can we proceed with this process?
GPaquin on March 05, 2024
https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/crm/extensions/recordings-and-transcriptions#register-your-app-s-endpoint-with-hubspot-using-the-calling-settings-api I try to make a call to set the URL with a PATCH and I get an error, I have make a ne read more
WGallo on March 05, 2024
Hi, we have a wordpress subscription website and whenever someone checksout we use the hubspot API to create a contact and deal on hubspot. The problem is that 90% or more of the contacts get created with a source of "offline sources". I know that read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
KPerera on March 05, 2024
I want to search contacts based on keywords through the api. lets say i want to search all contacts where the job title is 'software engineer' and lastname 'Peterson'. how to get the selected group of contacts only?
0 upvote
1 Reply
March 05, 2024 07:40
The following code should do the trick! You can edit the filters and properties to return in the search options. You can also sort the results, but t...read more
skimura on March 05, 2024
example: Call Deal API within reference page. https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/crm/deals Select "Endpoints" tab. select "Endpoints" Select or search target API. select target API Input request parameter a read more
2 upvotes
0 Reply
MarkS_TLG on March 04, 2024
We are currently syncing data between Dynamics 365 and HubSpot. Dynamics 365 has 2 distinct entities for people; Leads and Contacts where HubSpot has just Contacts. On the Dynamics side of things we utilize the native functionality of working Le read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Vermilion on March 04, 2024
Hi all, I've set up a custom event called Purchase to bring this conversion data into HubSpot from a third-party platform, which fires via javascript upon purchase completion. It is being passed via Google Tag Manager, and I can see in the HS cust read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
jamesr87 on March 04, 2024
I am doing a basic sequence of e-mail(s) with a scheduled follow-up call as step 3. What I would like to do is create a list that constantly pulls all phone call tasks into a list so that I can use that list in a 3rd party dialer which pulls lists v read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
March 05, 2024 09:48
Muchisimas gracias, Diana!
normtrainual on March 04, 2024
Hi. Aking if somebody has migrated historical Intercom conversation dat ato Hubspot Service Hub? How?
0 upvote
0 Reply
Hwise7 on March 04, 2024
Hello Team HubSpot, I hope you're doing well. I connected Helpwise with my HubSpot account and was unable to add Helpwise in the Filter Activity section. I've attached screenshots attached.
1 upvote
2 Replies
March 05, 2024 01:41
IKR, it would be super helpful if you could help we can add Helpwise to the integration list in the activity filter
BSouza2 on March 04, 2024
Hello, I currently have Hubspot as an <iframe> on my platform (Twilio Flex). But I can't capture events happening inside Hubspot because we have privacy lock on <iframe>. I need to capture the Hubspot access URL every time it chan read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
March 04, 2024 17:19
Hey, @BSouza2 👋 Thanks for your question. As you noted, direct interaction with an <iframe> from another origin is highly restricted. I ...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.