• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
thecoolcoder on February 08, 2023
When uploading new Projects (beta) CRM card files, I get this error. It says the account does not have access to feature. The portal subscription is appropriate for use of this beta tool. What am I missing? ✖ Failed to upload custom-card project read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Orenda on February 08, 2023
I am trying to find the group id for spanish blogs/content. I have the english group id but do not know how to find spanish. for example, we have english blogs with group id 28340678284 and it works fine. This is the link for Spanish. https: read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
DStandfast on February 08, 2023
Hello, my team is working on migrating our system's Hubspot access from the API to Private Apps(we were given an extension for the migration). We use the hubspot-php composer package along with the rossjcooper/laravel-hubspot package to interface wi read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
IEvans on February 08, 2023
I have been trying to embed the tracking code snippet into my site but I'm unsure how to do this in next.js. If anyone has advice on how to do this for next.js that would be much appreciated. The tracking code installation information I am follo read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
WMusgrove on February 08, 2023
Hey! I created a custom behavioral event called "Email Capture". Hubspot gave me a code snippet like this to execute on my site whenever a user performs this action. ``` var _hsq = window . _hsq = window . _hsq || []; read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
February 08, 2023 07:52
Do I choose this option instead, but still use the javascript snippet in my custom code to provide the `pe123456789_email_capture` event? ...read more
KHami-Eddine on February 08, 2023
Hi everyone! I am having an issue with an API call. I am using the search endpoint to retrieve companies. As my search returns a lot of results (480,006), I loop and use the "after" property to read the data page after page. All works fi read more
Community Manager
February 08, 2023 10:58
Hi, @KHami-Eddine . This is the expected behaviour — “ The search endpoints are limited to 10,000 total results for any given query. Attempting to p...read more
LailaM on February 08, 2023
Could you assist me on API key migration. I created the new Private app then tried to execute the code $access_token = "<access token>"; $email = "test@gmail.com"; $url = "https://api.hubapi.com/crm/v3/objects/contacts".$email."?idProp read more
IDev2 on February 08, 2023
Hello. Some information: 1. Iframe connected with HS db (we are getting some product information) 2. The result of the using iframe is: create line items on Deals object The problem is: some fields on Deals object are custom. How can I write read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
February 08, 2023 15:25
Hey, @IDev2 👋 Can you clarify things a bit for the community? Is the issue that you cannot update custom properties for a Deal record? Can you i...read more
P12 on February 08, 2023
Do we have API to create and get Call/Meeting Activity Type(s) ? Documetation to create it from CRM - https://knowledge.hubspot.com/meetings-tool/how-do-i-create-and-use-call-and-meeting-types
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
February 08, 2023 15:13
Hey, @P12 ! You are not missing an option. There is an endpoint to get at Call Dispositions , but not Call and Meeting types. The values listed in-...read more
hannahyockel on February 07, 2023
We noticed many contacts (10,000+) are being opted out multiple times on specific dates. Some dates correspond to email send dates, and some do not. The source is listed as Public API. Does anyone know what might be the issue, how to debug, or where read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
February 08, 2023 10:50
Hi, @hannahyockel 👋 Thanks for the question. To confirm, HubSpot does not store details of API call logs for portals. Your dev(s) will likely ne...read more
JZawodny on February 07, 2023
Hello. I have a question if is that possible to fetch data (Array with job offers) from external API endpoint (from Strapi) and iterate throught this data to fill Hubspot (components) modules in landing page with every single item data. And how can read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
AlbertMuñoz on February 07, 2023
Hello, i created a private app, and can access almost all object i need ( contacts, companies, deal, products, quotes ), but i cant access the timeline events, the response is 401 unauthorized, but im using the same api key. https://api.hubapi read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
February 08, 2023 10:34
hello, i tried the endpoint you gave, but seems it doesnt support GET , https://api.hubapi.com/crm/v3/timeline/events the response is 405 Me...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.