• Zapier
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • dennisedson on October 18, 2021
    4 upvotes
    4 Replies
    Ok. We figured we would give you a little time to recover from Inbound before we hit you with this one. Go ahead and open up your calendars. I will wait... (Dennis sips some coffee as he patiently waits) Alrighty! November 10 at 11:00...
    Community Manager
    November 29, 2021 08:06
    @dthompsonUK , If you look at our API docs, you will see sample C# code. Here is a glimpse 😉  
  • dennisedson on October 30, 2020
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hey friends! Have you ever missed an announcement here because if you don't look quickly enough, it is 4 pages back? Going forward, we will be placing all of our developer announcements in a shiny brand new board! Because you are not going t...
  • AD08 on December 06, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hi - We're building a new product and will need to add Developer API Documentation to our Hubspot website. Does Hubspot have HubDB templates to support this type of webpage ?
  • linkfuse on December 06, 2021
    0 upvotes
    9 Replies
    We've tried searching associations.contact "NOT_HAS_PROPERTY", but it returns an error. Are there any other ways to do this?
    Contributor
    December 06, 2021 11:21
    It does seem to make sense as trying to get to contacts or tickets through workflows / the UI doesn't work either (we tried to set a property if the ...
  • GKeane on December 06, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hey folks, Has anyone ever witnessed the rate limit for their webhook event handlers misbehaving before? I dealt with what equates to a DOS incident on Friday where our webhook rate limit was set to 10 per second but from our monitoring tooling it...
  • Renpai on December 06, 2021
    0 upvotes
    5 Replies
    Hello @All Disclaimer: I am not a developer myself, I am here to do some scouting for our developers and create working postman collections for them. I had a look at the api doc and am a bit confused as to how to start. Our partner who wan...
    Contributor | Platinum Partner
    December 06, 2021 07:59
    Thx for your reply @dennisedson .. I was searching for more information about private apps, and wasn't aware it was available for app Hubspot Pac...
  • PNie on December 05, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Using /files/v3/files/import-from-url/async to pull an external file into hubspot files. This appears to work. However when the overwrite option is set to true, it doesn't overwrite, just end up with a folder with test test-1 test-2 test-3 test...
    December 06, 2021 07:39
    Hi @PNie , I can reproduce it, and have the same behaviour. It looks that the parameter overwrite is not accepted or ignored by the async A...
  • Solved
    GBulleri on December 05, 2021
    0 upvotes
    6 Replies
    Hi, I' am working with the embed code. The Hubspot documentation says to wrire custom code inside onFormSubmit hbspt.forms.create({ portalId: '', formId: '', onFormSubmit: function($form) { // YOUR SCRIPT HERE ...
    Participant
    December 06, 2021 12:24
    Hi, I fixed the preventDefault() issue; I added into onFormReady the click event: onFormReady: function($form) { var pp=$form.find('input[...
  • rajan on December 04, 2021
    0 upvotes
    3 Replies
    Hello Folks, I am looking for a way to track failed request from hubspot form API. Let me know if there is any way do this. Thanks
    December 06, 2021 08:17
    Hi Ronald, This is the path https://app.hubspot.com/forms/{endpoint-id}/{form-id}/submissions . I can't see detail page. For me its Marketing >...
  • JMistry on December 03, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hello @webdew I am also facing the same issue. According to this page conversation I got that now contacts now migrated as a crm.schemas.contacts.read or crm.schemas.contacts.write. But, what should I pass in scope instead of contacts...
    December 06, 2021 01:10
    Hi @JMistry , Try it with: https://app.hubspot.com/oauth/authorize?client_id=xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx&scope=contacts%20a...
  • JamesMack on December 03, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hubspot have announced a new native 'Payments' service that's currently in Beta in the US. I've read through the docs but can't find any information as to whether a 'Payments API' will be made available alongside the new service. Can anyone shed any...
    Community Manager
    December 06, 2021 07:13
    @JamesMack It is early days for Payments. There will eventually be a publicly accessible API for it, but has not been decided what should will ...
  • HNunez on December 03, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi there! I was wondering if there is anyone out there that can help me using the Search api. When I use the the filterGroups parameter I get an error with the "operator" params. I have tried all the avaliable options for its value and even I tried ...
    Guide | Diamond Partner
    December 05, 2021 23:35
    Hi @HNunez , I tested the code below and it should work: const hubspot = require('@hubspot/api-client'); const hubspotClient = new hubsp...
  • mynameiskyleok on December 03, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    What is the best way to populate my test account with sample records and event data? Specifically contact records, emails, and email engagment events of those records? I know about the import tools and API functionality to add records and emails to ...
    Community Manager
    December 03, 2021 12:58
    @lynton , do you have a method of doing this?
  • Solved
    SVidhun on December 03, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    I am unable to edit email address associated with my developer account. I dont see an option to edit email address under 'Security'. Any ideas on why that might be.
    December 03, 2021 09:58
    never mind I am able to see this when I click on specific account.
Top solution authors
Recent contributors
Solutions
Create post
Top solution authors
Recent contributors