• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
tologon1 on May 19, 2022
We need to get several company properties every night. We have more than 200 thousand companies. It will take a lot of time and resources if we go through everything every time. There is such an endpoint: /companies/v2/companies/recent/modified read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
MYATTHU-WSE on May 19, 2022
Dear All, How can i get "Updated By UserName" from zapier? Currently, I can only found "Updated By User ID". Objective: Normally, zapier update into hubspot and when check "Details" of properties, it shows "API Updated". What I would like to k read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
VJagadale on May 19, 2022
Hello, Instead of fetching all Contacts data using the below API endpoint https://api.hubapi.com/contacts/v1/lists/all/contacts/all Is it possible to get only Delta Load (Incremental - Created/Updated) data based on the value of the field la read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
ShubhangiPawar on May 19, 2022
Hi, We are facing below error while testing OAuth with a test sandbox account. "This account doesn't have access to some HubSpot features that are required by this app. Please contact the app developer." Can you provide solution f read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
SSakhuja on May 18, 2022
def update_deals(): client = hubspot.Client.create(api_key="XXXX") batch_input_simple_public_object_batch_input = BatchInputSimplePublicObjectBatchInput(inputs=[{"id":"123","properties":{"amount":"70","dealname":"ABCDEFG", "dealstage":"Current"}}]) read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
SSundar1 on May 18, 2022
https://api.hubapi.com/crm-associations/v1/associations/[contact_id]/HUBSPOT_DEFINED/9?hapikey=demo Hi the above endpoint gives the associated engagements of a contact in a random order. is there any way to get it in newest from the oldest or read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
ZJung on May 18, 2022
Hi, I'm trying to check if the user have a permission to create contact through hubspot API, is there any way to get permission set from API? Thanks.
0 upvote
1 Reply
May 18, 2022 18:51
I don't think this endpoint exists, however, you could work around it a few ways. 1. You can keep track locally of what the roles can access, then u...read more
Solved
danhammari on May 18, 2022
When an error occurs while executing a HubSpot API I receive an error message that includes a correlationId value. Is this value intended for HubSpot internal use only, or is there a way I can use this correlationId value to get more information abo read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Community Manager
May 18, 2022 13:19
Hey, @danhammari Great question! I confirmed with my internal resources that correlationId is for internal use. There is not an endpoint availabl...read more
JCHIRSCHY on May 18, 2022
Hello, I was assuming that a workflow would not do any further actions when an prior action is in error. A bit of context : I have a workflow with 4 custom code actions. For example, when the first custom code action throw an error, I was read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Community Manager
May 18, 2022 13:38
@LMeert is on the right path. If there are errors, it will still move to the next step. After the action, add a "value equals" step. From...read more
WPereira on May 18, 2022
Hey guys! Iam stay a difficulty to instanciate a sdk calling extensions using node.js whit typescript. Where using the documentation hosped in github i receive the error "Could not find declaration file for module".
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
May 18, 2022 15:07
Hi, @WPereira 👋 Thanks for reaching out. Can you provide any additional details, code snippets, or screenshots to help provide our community w...read more
Baba70 on May 18, 2022
Hello, I need to find a developer which could help me with the following: in the current Hubspot Pro customer portal, the customer can only see the ticket they submit. We want the customer to have their page where they can see all their invoic read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
May 18, 2022 11:54
Thanks, will check the app. We would prefer the customer portal to be on our website, but I think if it is complicated or long to setup, a customized...read more
ShubhSaxena on May 18, 2022
Hello, @watchers I am facing an issue in CRM card creation, I created a card for the deal object on the test portal and everything worked perfectly fine there, we are creating a link through that card and displaying that generated link in the card read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
May 18, 2022 21:48
Hi @Jaycee_Lewis , Thanks for your help, below is the code snippet! $deal_id = ( !empty( $_GET['associatedObjectId'] ) ) ? $_GET['associatedObje...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.