• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
KKauper on September 26, 2022
Hi All, I have created a Hubspot app using the Extensions API. The user sees the app on a deal page. When the user clicks a button in the card, our SaaS app is opened via an iframe (IFRAME action). At this point, in our SaaS app, I want to have read more
PEscrieut on September 26, 2022
Hello, I'm using the API to build a quote. If i'm using one of the standard template the quote is well generated. If I'm using a custom quote template the amount of the quote is good but all the products are not shown (either on the PDF or W read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
September 26, 2022 09:02
Hi, @PEscrieut 👋 Thanks for reaching out! Hey @BootstrapC , do you have any tips you can share with @PEscrieut ? Thank you! — Jaycee
JLi57 on September 26, 2022
Logging WhatsApp engagements is now possible in the UI. Is it possible to do that through the API?
0 upvote
0 Reply
DSapphire on September 25, 2022
How we set Task Due Date & Time of TASK using API in C# I'm using an API to generate contacts and tasks for those contacts. I need that task's due date and time to be specified. All references I've found for the due date mention usin read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
MicoleDev on September 25, 2022
Hi, I am testing Hubspot CRM for future integration into our platform. After I try to create a custom object schema I get this exception error: Authentication credentials not found. This API supports both API Key and OAuth 2.0 authenti (t read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
September 25, 2022 15:55
I agree with you that this is weird. There is a pilot that you have to request access to allowing you to use OAuth to create schemas. That is t...read more
PKamble2 on September 23, 2022
Hi, We have been using apikey to authenticate single send api to send email in our integration. As per https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/intro-to-auth , should we migrate to Oauth authentication since apikey is going to be sunset?
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
September 26, 2022 08:25
Hey, @PKamble2 👋 That is correct. If you are using an endpoint that uses OAuth or an API key for Authorization, such as the Send a single trans...read more
EPlaza on September 23, 2022
hello, I'm trying to send an array of objects as a value for an event property but I keep getting an error "message": "Invalid input JSON on line 1, column 120: Cannot deserialize value of type `java.lang.String` from Array value (token `JsonToken read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Kabaja on September 23, 2022
Hello there, We're new to HubSpot. We were able to create products, Associate them with deals by line_items, and associate Deals with companies using the API. Questions: 1# In the Deals UI, there is no association label with the line_items or Pr read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
September 26, 2022 08:59
Hey, @Kabaja 👋 Quick question to help clarify — are you asking about in-app options for searching? Or via the API? You mention both, but it soun...read more
Solved
luisgalli on September 23, 2022
Hi people, I'm trying to create a action with a input field using a contact token, but I'm not able to do this. I have somes actions with input fields, but without contact token. Maybe my payload to create action is wrong. This is an example t read more
Accepted Solution
Contributor | Platinum Partner
September 23, 2022 13:26
@luisgalli I created a custom workflow action the other day and was able to include an input field with contact tokens. Here's part of my payload w...read more
Solved
TwoPointZero on September 23, 2022
Hello, I have a question about this. I use hubspot on my wordpress site and I am unsure whether or not the upcoming changes to API will affect my connection from my site to my hubspot account. I use the hubspot plugin to connect my site to hubspot a read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Community Manager
September 23, 2022 10:08
Hi, @TwoPointZero 👋 This change does not affect the HubSpot WordPress plugin or its functionality. Best, Jaycee
Faslo on September 23, 2022
Hi, I am working on a Custom Workflow Action ( https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/automation/custom-workflow-actions ) and I have some questions about it. I'll start with our problem: we have a set of Forms (both Hubspot Lead Forms a read more
DKostelny on September 23, 2022
Hi, I've got one question, how to create a custom form submission inside the contact using a PHP client?
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
September 26, 2022 02:46
Hi @DKostelny , Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I wanted to tag in a couple of subject matter experts to see if they can he...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.