• いいね!が多い
ステータス
すべて
  • すべて
  • 解決済み
  • 未解決
  • 回答待ち
Arundas 4月 24日, 2024
To get properties of a certain ticket : https://api.hubapi.com/crm-objects/v1/objects/tickets/{ticekt_id } , - this is the api being used. I have seen properties like : ' hs_all_associated_contact_mobilephones' or 'hs_all_associated_contact_pho 続きを読む
0 いいね!
0 コメント
SKundu6 4月 24日, 2024
Hi everyone, I hope this message finds you well. We are seeking assistance with an issue that has arisen following our transition from using Hapikey (v2 version) to a Private App (v3 version) for our API calls. Since making this change, we have enc 続きを読む
0 いいね!
0 コメント
PChumson 4月 24日, 2024
I use engagement Response is success When i look to assosiation history in ticket.Column name is show Unknown Object
0 いいね!
0 コメント
Leotta 4月 24日, 2024
Hi, I would like to create a form where a post code is automatically converted to an address when a user type there. How can I implement this feature?
0 いいね!
1 コメント
参加者
4月 24日, 2024 06:22
It looks like you'll have to create a XHR request from the page embedding the form to any external geocoding service like Google Places API or so. Kn...続きを読む
Laragón 4月 23日, 2024
I'm currently working on creating records for a custom object called "Recurring Invoices" based on records from another custom object named "Services." I retrieve data from "Services" to create the "invoices," but the invoices sometimes have their 続きを読む
0 いいね!
1 コメント
参加者
4月 24日, 2024 06:24
You can do so by using an external API, a workflow and a Custom Code action. https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/workflows/custom-code-actions ...続きを読む
TMcKernan 4月 23日, 2024
Hey folks, I'm trying to build a site for a client in Wix Studio and connect it to their Hubspot CRM and I'm having issues. The biggest thing I'd like to do is connect Wix Forms to automatically connect to a Hubspot Form. I've tried embedding the Hu 続きを読む
1 いいね!
1 コメント
トップ投稿者
4月 23日, 2024 19:17
Hi @TMcKernan Directly connecting Wix Forms to HubSpot forms for automatic data transfer is not possible. While you can embed a HubSpot fo...続きを読む
MSerratore 4月 23日, 2024
Hi developers! I am trying to connect Gainsight to my Hubspot custom object (Account Segments). I want Gainsight to Post updates to the properties on the custom object record. I've received this message from the gainsight team: For setting 続きを読む
0 いいね!
2 コメント
参加者
4月 24日, 2024 03:52
Hello @MSerratore ,for Update you can use: Endpoint URL: https://api.hubapi.com/crm/v3/schemas/ {objectTypeId} Method: PATCH Hea...続きを読む
TKoehn 4月 23日, 2024
In HubSpot, I need to create a workflow on a custom object named Account, that triggers only when these properties value changes: Customer First Name Customer Middle Name Customer Last Name Customer Company Name Customer Phone Number Customer 続きを読む
1 いいね!
1 コメント
トップ投稿者
4月 23日, 2024 19:37
Hi @TKoehn Creating a workflow trigger specifically for property value changes within custom objects is not possible. Other possibilities yo...続きを読む
MDrapeau 4月 23日, 2024
Using the hubspot-python-api, templates_api and events_api seems not being authenticated the same way as other crm APIs. from hubspot import HubSpot app_id = '44004400' api_client = HubSpot(access_token='MY_ACCESS_TOKEN') cust 続きを読む
0 いいね!
1 コメント
参加者
4月 24日, 2024 06:32
Did you double checked private app's scopes?
MDrapeau 4月 23日, 2024
Given that we have access to the transactional email scope, how can we use the API to send HTML/text emails without templates? import time from hubspot import HubSpot from hubspot.marketing.transactional import PublicSingleSendRequestEgg api_c 続きを読む
1 いいね!
1 コメント
トップ投稿者
4月 23日, 2024 19:40
Hi @MDrapeau Looks your code is missing a crucial element for sending emails with dynamic content - the actual body content (HTML or ...続きを読む
Laragón 4月 23日, 2024
I have a Custom Object (Servicios), and this object has an associated object named (Facturas). This Factura has a property value that I want to extract. How can I access this value record?
1 いいね!
1 コメント
トップ投稿者
4月 23日, 2024 19:49
Hi @Laragón The HubSpot Associations API enables you to fetch linked records for a specific custom object instance First, obtain the ID ...続きを読む
FLaRosa 4月 23日, 2024
Is it possible to search contacts strictly by email address? This works: {{hubspot-endpoint}}/crm/v3/objects/contacts/search { "query" : "bh@hubspot.com" , "limit" : 5 } However I can see that the search is conducted ac 続きを読む
1 いいね!
1 コメント
トップ投稿者
4月 23日, 2024 20:12
Hi @FLaRosa You can add more filter conditions within the filterGroups array to further refine your search (ex: searching for a specific...続きを読む
キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

新しくスレッドを立ち上げてディスカッションをしたり、質問をすることができます。

投稿する
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.