• All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
kzhang1 on February 28, 2024
is there api support like this feature like this
0 upvote
0 Reply
J-Gelt on February 27, 2024
Our API integration calls the Hubspot API roughly around once per minute. Sometimes a little higher, but certainly nowhere near the secondly limit of 150 per 10 seconds; 4 search requests per second; and we have 498448/500000 daily left. Every ti read more
2 upvotes
2 Replies
Participant
February 27, 2024 22:02
Same here. We made 130 calls to the search API in the entire _day_. This must be a bug / regression
DLee23 on February 27, 2024
I am trying to see how we can see who signed up for our courses in Skilljar and those who have not. Seeing that the integration API key is deprecated, so wondering if there is a workaround or code we can use to push that info to show in a contacts p read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
February 27, 2024 19:26
Hi, @DLee23 👋 thanks for your question. Have you looked into using Private Apps or OAuth and a Public App ? Either will allow you to provi...read more
DZoladz36 on February 27, 2024
Hi, I have the following custome code built out in HubSpot in a workflow. const hubspot = require('@hubspot/api-client'); exports.main = async (event, callback) => { // start client const hubspotClient = new hubspot.Client({ accessToken: pr read more
Contributor
February 27, 2024 22:12
Looks the results property is being accessed on an undefined object ApiResponse.body is undefined Which means issue with the response from the hubs...read more
BMitrof4 on February 27, 2024
Hi there, I was wondering if it was possible to run an API call in a workflow to pull specific information from an email within HubSpot's "Conversations" tool through the use of a private app? The use case here would be to pull the body co read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Contributor
February 27, 2024 22:21
Intersting problem statement - Hi - I hope that you are Doing good !! Hi - I hope that you are Doing good !! This can be accomplished with AP...read more
VNguyen85 on February 27, 2024
Can you connect a hubspot account to a stripe account and then connect a staging hubspot account (another account) to the same stripe account but in test mode?
1 upvote
1 Reply
Contributor
February 27, 2024 22:27
Hi @VNguyen85 - It is obviously via Hubspot and very simple too. Kindly refer to the use guide which will help to accomplish Outside of thi...read more
skylightipv on February 27, 2024
I hope you can help me with one tiny question. We’re setting up Single Sign On for our customer portal and we’re in the middle of testing it. We're moving over from Freshservice. Does anyone know how we can automatically register the contacts read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
Contributor
February 28, 2024 05:58
Alas no this is not the solution
AMeyer5 on February 27, 2024
Hello everyone, I am trying to configure a conversion tracking, the process includes a HubSpot form submission and e-mail reception with double opt-in link and click (the double opt-in link url is not hosted in the website domain so the GTM conver read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Contributor
February 27, 2024 22:47
Great ask, Definetly it is doable with google Ads API Try the reference material - https://console.cloud.google.com/marketplace/product/google/...read more
TSiilva on February 27, 2024
'ID da lista inválida. -se de usar o novo ID da lista ILS.' dados = { "exportType" : "LIST" , "listId" : X 9X1X5XX , #ID DA LISTA DO HUBSPOT "exportName" : "HubSpot - Contatos" , "formato" : "xlsx" , "idioma" : "PT_BR" , "obje read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
February 27, 2024 17:31
Oi @TSiilva , obrigada por postar em nossa Comunidade. Qual seria o API que você esta usando no momento? Listas (beta) Listas de ...read more
EFiori on February 27, 2024
Has anyone sucessfully validated an incoming request where the body included emoji text? I'm following the v3 of this guide ( https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/webhooks/validating-requests ) and have not had a problem until now (multiple month read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
February 27, 2024 19:04
Hi, @EFiori 👋 I am with you, the documentation doesn't give us much to work with for this specific issue. Do you have access to support? If so, it...read more
faizplus on February 27, 2024
In the webhook, I am getting the internal value in the propertyValue field but I want to use the label value. how can I achieve this without updating the internal value? I am not sure about any other api that can be used to get the label in the pr read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
February 27, 2024 19:11
Hey, @faizplus 👋 Welcome to the community! Thanks for your question. This issue comes up often. Unfortunately, there is not a way to “f...read more
ajinvise on February 27, 2024
Within an UI extension app, how can I authenticate/authorize in a serverless function as to not make it callable from anywhere? I only want to allow requests from my UI extension (logged in users) Reading the docs , it seems serverless function read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
February 27, 2024 18:38
Hi, @ajinvise 👋 Your understanding is correct. I could not find a documented workaround in the docs or in a community post. And I'd like to invite...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.