• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
Cerwind on May 21, 2024
There's an API endpoint for listing feedbackSubmissions but doesn't seem to be an endpoint for just Surveys. Right now, the only way I can see is retrieving all the feedbackSubmissions and going through them one by one to list the surveys. This read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
MSingh01 on May 21, 2024
Hi, I am using amazon appflow to load data from hubspot to AWS database. I am getting error for one object for incremental loading of data. Please find error below: Error: The request failed because the service Source HubSpot returned the foll read more
RTheriot on May 21, 2024
Hello, i need help to solve issue, with integration API i need to do request to pipeline and receive all with all properties which i have
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
May 21, 2024 21:39
Hey, @RTheriot 👋 Have you tried looking into the Search API ? If so and it didn't work as expected, can you share an example request and resp...read more
Prakashreddy on May 21, 2024
Hi, i have a list with name "Verdict - Membership and Subscription Data" with list id 17945. i am trying to delist a contact from thelist using api.. below is the code. $curl = curl_init(); curl_setopt_array($curl, array( CURLOPT_URL read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Community Manager
May 21, 2024 10:35
Hey, @Prakashreddy 👋 You are correct. Active (dynamic) lists use filters to include or exclude objects. You cannot delete contacts, for exampl...read more
GR73 on May 21, 2024
Hi! How do i add a property named "myProperty" to the workflow object via api? I see i can do it manually, but i need an api access to my app. couldn't find any docs for it. thanks!
0 upvote
1 Reply
Contributor
May 21, 2024 09:34
Hi @GR73 , Unfortunately, I believe HubSpot's API does not directly support adding properties to the workflow object. The workflows API primarily h...read more
HKocholl on May 21, 2024
Hi, we want to sync Closed Deals from Hubspot to Airtable via Zapier. We can get all properties from Hubspot, except of the Company Name Field. Unfortunately we cant select this field in Zapier. Is there any possibility to also get th read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Contributor
May 21, 2024 09:31
Hey @HKocholl , How's it going? To sync the Company Name field of Closed Deals from HubSpot to Airtable via Zapier, follow these steps: Retr...read more
ASpyropoulos on May 21, 2024
Hi all, One of our operators change the lifecyclestage from the UI from value: lead to value: salesqualifiedlead. That had an effect on receiving 2 events in our systems. { ... "eventId": 1580172922, "occurredAt": 1716234420436, "subscriptionTyp read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Contributor
May 21, 2024 09:24
Hi @ASpyropoulos , Yeah, that's right, when handling lifecycle stage changes in HubSpot, it is possible to receive multiple webhook events due to...read more
gayathri139 on May 21, 2024
Can we update the webhookurl or hit these endpoint " https://api.hubapi.com/webhooks/v3/appId/subscriptions " or " https://api.hubapi.com/webhooks/v3/appId/settings " with access token.I tried with api key it worked but i want to hit through acc read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Contributor
May 21, 2024 11:14
Sorry @gayathri139 , maybe I copied it wrong: curl --request PUT \ --url ' https://api.hubapi.com/webhooks/v3//settings?hapikey=YOUR_HUBSPOT_DEVELO...read more
Abd56ullah on May 21, 2024
I am using the " useEffect" hook to fetch data from an external API when the component mounts. The data fetch seems to be successful since I can log the data to the console. However, when I try to render this data in my JSX, it doesn't display any read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Contributor
May 21, 2024 09:10
Hi @Abd56ullah , The issue you're facing might be related to how the data is being rendered in your JSX. These might be steps you've already tak...read more
Solved
Jarro on May 20, 2024
Hi everyone. I'm very new to Hubspot and I'm working on an integration and just had some questions about the API responses for some endpoints. On my test account I created a sample task, logged a call and logged a meeting with a sample contact of mi read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Community Manager
May 20, 2024 17:17
Hey, @Jarro 👋 Welcome to the community. These endpoints mostly all behave the same way. Meaning, you'll need to specify the properties you want ...read more
DanJ on May 20, 2024
We've created an app using the Calling Extensions SDK. It functions perfectly when in Local mode, but when we tried to deploy it as a Live version, the widget is missing. However, when pressing the Call button within a contact, the integratio read more
Solved
DanielDPAltra on May 20, 2024
I created a property but now i want to delete it by postman. I think is not possible to delete them directly, but, yes archive them, but idk how to reach the good request. Does someone knows how to do it? Also i tried to make an upd read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Participant | Elite Partner
May 20, 2024 09:33
Good morning! You are correct that you cannot delete a property outright and that it must be archived instead. All archived properties will del...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.