• Zapier
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • dennisedson on October 18, 2021
    4 upvotes
    4 Replies
    Ok. We figured we would give you a little time to recover from Inbound before we hit you with this one. Go ahead and open up your calendars. I will wait... (Dennis sips some coffee as he patiently waits) Alrighty! November 10 at 11:00...
    Community Manager
    November 29, 2021 08:06
    @dthompsonUK , If you look at our API docs, you will see sample C# code. Here is a glimpse 😉  
  • dennisedson on October 30, 2020
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hey friends! Have you ever missed an announcement here because if you don't look quickly enough, it is 4 pages back? Going forward, we will be placing all of our developer announcements in a shiny brand new board! Because you are not going t...
  • Pablort on December 09, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hi, I am looking to track on google analytics when HubSpot create a new user coming from our web chat. I saw this link https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/conversation/chat-widget-sdk But I don't know when the contact is created on HubSp...
  • asandela on December 09, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hi there, When our customers are trying to integrate Hubspot in our application, they are seeing this warning "This app's details haven't been reviewed or verified by HubSpot. Make sure you trust the developer before connecting it to your acc...
  • Adam1234 on December 09, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    I just want to share my frustation with your new api documentation and maybe ask if you tried using your own page? I attached a screenshot to demonstrate my point. What you see is very small window (with code examples) with a scrollbar, inside a sc...
  • OOneTalk_test on December 09, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Engagements have HTML tags in their response (e.g. Note body). Is there some parameter or maybe alternative endpoint where we would be able retrieve them without tags? It is just that parsing them on our side would spend considerable amount of resou...
    Guide | Diamond Partner
    December 09, 2021 02:50
    Hi @OOneTalk_test , What type of engagements are you retrieving? Depending on the 'TYPE' you have several ways to retrieve the plain text va...
  • Taehwan on December 08, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    I want to customize the embedded form's styling. As you can see from this link ( https://legacydocs.hubspot.com/docs/methods/forms/advanced_form_options ), the hubspot form API support 'cssClass' but is not working. An reproducible link is this...
    Guide | Diamond Partner
    December 08, 2021 23:29
    Hi @Taehwan , The form that you are loading has HubSpot form styling being applied. This creates an iFrame instead of a raw HTML form. In the...
  • vishesh on December 08, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hi Team, We have an app that was using the legacy `Oauth` and `Contacts` scopes that seems to have been recently automigrated to the new granular scopes. Some of our users started reporting errors in our app from Dec8 5am UTC. (Below is a screen...
  • KevinL33 on December 08, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    HI all, I'm trying to use the function Search For Companies by domain, documented here: https://legacydocs.hubspot.com/docs/methods/companies/search_companies_by_domain But I always receive: HTTP Error 405 Method Not Allowed. Has the f...
    Guide | Diamond Partner
    December 08, 2021 23:31
    Hi @KevinL33 , Do you use oAuth2 or the API key? If you use oAuth2, check if you have the correct scopes (contacts) in place.
  • Sheamus on December 08, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Regarding the Hubspot Files API: I am now trying to get the replace function working as documented here: https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/files/files I am able to replace a jpg with another jpg using the Replace API call. I want...
  • INovikov on December 08, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hi, I'm currently using Hubspot to track some user actions on the website, and for some reason, performance tab shows me that all completions are duplicated. I'm pushing events into an array from my Javascript code like this: _hsq.push(["trackCusto...
  • ayush12 on December 08, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    I am trying to get the CMS Content Audit, endpoint: /cms/v3/audit-logs/ through OAuth access token but getting error as HTTP 403 { "status": "error", "message": "This app hasn't been granted all required scopes to make this call. Read m...
  • barteksonarhome on December 08, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi. I have created a custom object by "post /crm/v3/schemas". I have deleted it by "delete /crm/v3/schemas/object_id". When I "get /crm/v3/schemas" I don't get this new custom object. But when I try again "post /crm/v3/schemas" a get "category":"O...
    Participant
    December 08, 2021 14:53
    @KyleParker Unfortunately I use object id formatted p{accout_id}object_name. Ok, I tried multiple times to delete schema by p-start id alb 2-start...
  • PacoVu on December 08, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    I am using the engagement v1 endpoint successfully to create a call engagement with the following fields var params = { engagement: { active: true, type: "CALL", timestamp: data.timestamp }, associations: { ...
Top solution authors
Recent contributors
Solutions
Create post
Top solution authors
Recent contributors