• Más me gusta
Estado
Todo
  • Todo
  • Resuelto
  • Unsolved
  • No hay respuestas
alvarofranz en Julio 23, 2024
Now, workflows are objects and I can add custom properties via the HubSpot UI, just like for other native objects (deals, contacts, companies, tickets). How do I retrieve the properties (native and custom) for workflows? I tried with GE Leer más
0 Me gusta
0 Respuestas
cbanas en Julio 23, 2024
Hi Everyone, new to the HubSpot community and HubSpot development. I am posting as I am looking to develop an app for my company to launch our UI inside HubSpot and send data back to HubSpot quote line items based on interactions inside our UI. We Leer más
0 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Colaborador | Partner nivel Elite
Julio 23, 2024 14:42
If you are building a custom card for just your company's internal use, a private app is the way to go. If you want other HubSpot users to be a...Leer más
LauraCortes en Julio 23, 2024
Hi all, I need a chatbot that works on both the marketing and product pages. Our site uses HubSpot for all the marketing and Shopify for product pages, with the product pages under a subdomain. Is there an option for this?
0 Me gusta
0 Respuestas
Resuelta
alvarofranz en Julio 23, 2024
Context : There are 4 native objects in HubSpot: contacts companies deals tickets I am retrieving information via the CRM API and using the following scopes: crm.objects.contacts.read crm.schemas.contacts.read crm.objects.compan Leer más
0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas
Solución Aceptada
Colaborador | Partner nivel Elite
Julio 23, 2024 11:47
Tickets just have two scopes - tickets and tickets.sensitive . tickets will give you the same access as crm.objects.[object].read and cr...Leer más
MvanBeek8 en Julio 23, 2024
I had a perfectly working app with custom crm-cards on deals, contacts and companies. I removed the record target-types contacts and companies (but left the deal-target type). After re-installation of the app the crm-cards widget isn't visible anymo Leer más
0 Me gusta
0 Respuestas
Edualsantos en Julio 23, 2024
I received the following message after creating a custom event to receive some data from Pipefy via Webhook: "All events stopped completing You’ve reached your maximum monthly completion limit for all custom events" I’m confused because I’ve never Leer más
0 Me gusta
0 Respuestas
Cerwind en Julio 23, 2024
Hi, Calling the Conversation Threads API and using the latestMessageTimestampAfter as 2024-07-22 I get a conversation thread back that has the value: 'latestMessageReceivedTimestamp': '2024-07-02T13:03:38.006Z' I believe the thread Leer más
0 Me gusta
0 Respuestas
Resuelta
ELH en Julio 22, 2024
I'm trying to create a deal under a pipeline using the v3 api and it works using the default pipeline with a payload like this: properties: { pipeline: 'default', dealstage: '111111111', // example dealStageId from the default pipelin Leer más
0 Me gusta
3 Respuestas
Solución Aceptada
ELH
Participante
Julio 23, 2024 08:41
@coldrickjack Thanks for the help! I ended up figuring the problem (and some other that I had). It was related with few things: permissions : ...Leer más
Resuelta
JNichel en Julio 22, 2024
Hi, as the title says, I'm trying to associate a contact with a deal when the deal already exists. I've spent hours on the forums and can't find one that helps me, mainly because all the links to HubSpot docs on associations are 404'ing. Like, if Leer más
0 Me gusta
4 Respuestas
Solución Aceptada
Guía | Partner
Julio 22, 2024 18:49
@JNichel - I'm suspecting that the PATCH Deal API call you are making: https://api.hubapi.com/crm/v3/objects/deals/{dealId } does not offer...Leer más
akamerbeek en Julio 22, 2024
We want to use the Jotform integration to create deals. However, it is not possible to connect a field in this form to the Deal Owner field in HubSpot because it is a 'HubSpot user field'. Is it possible to use an API to automatically set the deal Leer más
0 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Líder intelectual | Partner nivel Platinum
Julio 23, 2024 05:44
Hey @akamerbeek yes you can. You could just use the update contacts api to update any of the properties based on your specific criteria. This wil...Leer más
MMGRaymond en Julio 22, 2024
We have email notifications set up to notify us when a new lead comes into hubspot, however we are only getting notificated for some of the new leads and not all of them. I have already confirmed email notifications are all turned on in hubspot and Leer más
0 Me gusta
3 Respuestas
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner nivel Elite
Julio 23, 2024 19:42
@MMGRaymond it does sound like there's something on the HubSpot side preventing those notifications from going out - are they default notifications...Leer más
tbertrand en Julio 22, 2024
Hello, I am trying to use the contacts search API to search users by email including additionals emails. I use the search API with hs_additional_emails property. The search doesn't work for all users: for some users this is working just fin Leer más
0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas
Miembro
Julio 22, 2024 12:42
Hi @TomM2 Thanks for your answer. I found the " hs_additional_emails" property in the API guides, on the search page of CRM API, in the " ...Leer más
cancelar
Mostrando los resultados de 
Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 

¿Quieres iniciar una conversación o hacer una pregunta?

Crea una publicación.
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.