• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
JoannaBudries on July 22, 2024
I received this message when I tried to sync a to do task call task This record didn't sync because of a NetSuite error. Please enter value(s) for: Change Order I have no idea how to resolve this error. The company and contact exists in NS read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
ELH on July 22, 2024
I'm trying to create a deal under a pipeline using the v3 api and it works using the default pipeline with a payload like this: properties: { pipeline: 'default', dealstage: '111111111', // example dealStageId from the default pipelin read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
JNichel on July 22, 2024
Hi, as the title says, I'm trying to associate a contact with a deal when the deal already exists. I've spent hours on the forums and can't find one that helps me, mainly because all the links to HubSpot docs on associations are 404'ing. Like, if read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Guide | Partner
July 22, 2024 18:49
@JNichel - I'm suspecting that the PATCH Deal API call you are making: https://api.hubapi.com/crm/v3/objects/deals/{dealId } does not offer...read more
akamerbeek on July 22, 2024
We want to use the Jotform integration to create deals. However, it is not possible to connect a field in this form to the Deal Owner field in HubSpot because it is a 'HubSpot user field'. Is it possible to use an API to automatically set the deal read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
MMGRaymond on July 22, 2024
We have email notifications set up to notify us when a new lead comes into hubspot, however we are only getting notificated for some of the new leads and not all of them. I have already confirmed email notifications are all turned on in hubspot and read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
tbertrand on July 22, 2024
Hello, I am trying to use the contacts search API to search users by email including additionals emails. I use the search API with hs_additional_emails property. The search doesn't work for all users: for some users this is working just fin read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
July 22, 2024 12:42
Hi @TomM2 Thanks for your answer. I found the " hs_additional_emails" property in the API guides, on the search page of CRM API, in the " ...read more
ksudheer8739 on July 22, 2024
I have company objects and custom objects with lots of properties and groups defined in hubspot. I am currently able to get invidivual property names using search/get api. How can i get all properties by groupName ? Ex i am using: https://api. read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
Key Advisor | Platinum Partner
July 22, 2024 11:08
Hi @ksudheer8739 Please use the following CURL to get all properties curl --request GET \ --url ' https://api.hubapi.com/crm/v3/prope...read more
holodan on July 22, 2024
Hi there, we use the HS <> Jira integration for our customer support. In case there is a ticket (Hubspot) that needs to be resolved by the software team, this ticket gets classified with the property Tier = "T3" which is enrolling the tick read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Participant
July 22, 2024 10:39
Same problem here, it's super annoying to press on the "Sync Jira Comments" button every time. Hope someone has ideas 🙂
AlexFernandes on July 22, 2024
Hi. I am using the external Forms API to collect data from a wordpress site and insert the form fields into Hubspot. I have sucessfully integrated all fields except sending a file that is uploaded on the form. I can't find an example or referen read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
July 22, 2024 09:30
Hi @AlexFernandes It seems this topic has already been decided, you can refer to the link attached https://community.hubspot.com/t5/APIs...read more
StefSchad on July 22, 2024
Hi, I want to fetch the name of the sequence, based on the contact property "Last sequence enrolled" (which is an ID) and save it into a custom contact field (that I called "Last sequence enrolled name"). I created a private app and tried a custom read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Top Contributor
July 22, 2024 06:40
Hi @StefSchad , I believe you are getting that 404 as the endpoint doesn't currently exist as part of HubSpots APIs . Did you find that endpo...read more
SKundu6 on July 22, 2024
Hi everyone, I hope you are doing well. We need assistance with an issue that has come up after we transitioned from using Hapikey (v2 version) to a Private App (v3 version) for our API calls. Since this change, we've had trouble tracking Google read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
July 22, 2024 09:31
Hi @SKundu6 Could you please share the code and screenshot of the issue you're experiencing? This will help me better understand the problem...read more
Mmusil on July 22, 2024
I am including HubSpot forms with a script like this: let script = document . createElement ( 'script' ); script. src = 'https://js.hsforms.net/forms/v2.js' ; document . head . appendChild (script); I don't include other HubSpot scripts. read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Thought Leader | Platinum Partner
July 22, 2024 11:48
Ah! My apologies, I thought you were referring to HubSpot cookies. Those are cloudflare cookies, so they're going to need to load on any HubSpot embe...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.