• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
skulas on February 26, 2024
Hello, I'm trying to report emails sent to contacts. Most contacts are already defined in HubSpot, some may not be. I have a list of email messages (subject, message, to_email) and a sender which is registered to HubSpot. I have all the da read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
lilianarestrepo on February 26, 2024
Buenas tardes, Necesitamos ayuda con lo siguiente: Objetivo: Tenemos un formulario, objeto personalizado construido, donde se quiere subir por medio del API de HubSpot registros y que de manera automatica se relacione con las compañías. Est read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
tnz on February 26, 2024
Hi all, I need to make my bot full page, I've tried several things but the one that i think is closer to my goal at the moment is this: < div id = "hubspot-conversations-inline-parent" > &nbsp; </ div > < scri read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
KClark9 on February 26, 2024
Hi, I am building a website with Nextjs + Prismic and I embedded the HS contact form, but the form loads very slowly, and sometimes it doesn’t load at all . I would like your opinion and suggestions on how to solve this issue . Thank you read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
DianneC on February 26, 2024
This is what I've already attempted. 1. emails in marketing/v3/ 2. marketing/v3/stats/histogram/emails However, none of them responded with the necessary
Community Manager
February 26, 2024 13:44
Hey, @DianneC 👋 Welcome to our community. Can you share an example of a request and response from one of your calls? I made a quick...read more
tobias1986 on February 26, 2024
I recently added the Rudderstack API to my website's Hubspot form submission button. However, in 1% of the cases, I find that the contacts are just being sent to the Rudderstack API and are not being received by HubSpot. I think the contacts should read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
ahmedjamaltariq on February 26, 2024
I'm trying to test and get the access token using the Oauth v1 API endpoint and HS refresh token according to documentation, but in Postman, I always get this error. Do you know what's wrong here?
0 upvote
0 Reply
FAndreas on February 25, 2024
Hello, I want to integrate my custom api with your api. but it seem that i got this error. how can i fix that? i testing my api in postman. i trying to get the new access token form your oauth 2.0
February 26, 2024 04:07
Hello, I want to fixing token refresh issues which is not working. Anybody have a idea because i want my token to automatically refresh and doesn't r...read more
NJThomps on February 25, 2024
Hi everyone, We have recently integrated Coupler.IO and while we are able to get our associations shown (by using associations.companies), we are trying to find the ID of the association with a certain label (which we hoped would be something like read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Solved
DPot on February 24, 2024
Any cool tips on Implementing the HubSpot Contacts API using Ruby on Rails
1 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Contributor
February 24, 2024 20:43
Hi - I hope that you are Doing good !! Request parameters, and response formats. Additionally, consider implementing error handling, logging Tak...read more
AutomateMyBiz on February 23, 2024
Hey all, I have a very specific use case am not sure can be done on HubSpot but I'll ask anyway. Is there a way I can check automaticallyif, the next open slot on a specific meeting link is 7 days away, then Notify team
Contributor
February 23, 2024 18:16
Hi @AutomateMyBiz 👋 As far as I know, this data is not made available by any official HubSpot APIs. I guess you could consider trying to scr...read more
tberneman on February 23, 2024
I'm using n8n and getting a list of all my users then gathering all the tasks for each user so that I can add them to our local SmarterMail server. As you can see in the screenshot I'm getting the Task info data on the right but none of the data on read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Contributor
February 23, 2024 19:47
Hi @tberneman 👋 As far as I can tell, you're n8n "Output" in this case is limited by what can be returned by HubSpot's CRM Search API . Any...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.