• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
CButler1221 on May 29, 2024
Hello! I have recently integrated the conversations Chat widget onto our Real Estate Investing platform. It has been working out great, but I can't seem to figure out how to make a notification bubble appear when a chat is sent from a Contact Owner read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
mclopez on May 29, 2024
Hi everyone... I hope somebody can help me out with my issue I am currently facing. I have a simple form connected to the Hubspot API. All fields get populated correctly – except the legal checkbox. Error Message withi Hubspot "this value was not p read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
JTannenbaum on May 29, 2024
Hey all, I have an automation that uses a webhook to fire a GET request to an API. The response I get back contains a response body with something like this: "TotalProductNames":";PRODUCT1;PRODUCT2;PRODUCT3" I can use a checkbox when I test my read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
MAsghari on May 29, 2024
Hi There! I used this API to associate a covnersation to a ticket: /crm/v4/objects/:objectType/:objectId/associations/:toObjectType/:toObjectId objectType: ticket objectId: <ticket id> toObjectType: conversation t read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
chrisaguilar on May 29, 2024
Hello, I'm new to the community so apologies if I've posted this in the wrong place! I'm currently trying to integrate the HubSpot tracking code in an existing web app, and am struggling a bit to get it working. The goal is to upsert c read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
idunskiy on May 29, 2024
Please advise - I need to get the associated companies' IDs for chosen deals. Here is the URL: POST https://api.hubapi.com/crm/v3/objects/deals/search And the body: filters = [ { "propertyName": "dealstage", "operator": "IN", "values read more
Solved
VKravchuk2 on May 29, 2024
Do we have a way to change CRM card header?
1 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Top Contributor
May 29, 2024 08:00
Hi @VKravchuk2 Currently, HubSpot native capability is not offering the option to customize the header specifically for iframes If you wis...read more
BohdanBaida on May 29, 2024
Hi! I've found that in case of batch creation or update of comanies and contacts when only 1 record does not match some validation rules all the batch is failing with BadRequest(400) status code. I expected that api will return MultiStatus(207), and read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
May 29, 2024 06:30
Thanks so much for your help! Then we will build our process according to that behavior
RQadir on May 29, 2024
Hey, Can you please tell me Is there a way to fetch recent engagements specific to deals as I have used this endpoint https://api.hubapi.com/engagements/v1/engagements/associated/deal/{deal_id}/paged with limit and offset params but it is not retu read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Key Advisor | Platinum Partner
May 29, 2024 03:49
Hi @RQadir Using an offset, you can retrieve all engagements related to a deal through API. This requires an iterative statement, such as a do-w...read more
MattPallatt on May 28, 2024
I have a free HubSpot account. I have a client with a paid HubSpot Account. I have an integration with my CMS which is pushing data, through the V3 Forms API INTO the clients paid hubspot account. When this happens I get an email from MY HubSpot acc read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
May 28, 2024 12:34
Sorry Steve, yes, am using the authenticated endpoint. And the free instance really has no place in the setup - that's in essence my problem. It ...read more
Egoi on May 28, 2024
Hi there, I´m trying to retrieve deal association tags using the API, but cannot find the property where this information is saved in the CRM. To be more precise, the data I want to retrieve is the one shown below This information is set read more
Contributor | Partner
May 29, 2024 12:57
Got it, this should be the endpoint I was looking for: /crm/v4/objects/{objectType}/{objectId}/associations/{toObjectType} Thanks for your tim...read more
DerekBallantyne on May 28, 2024
Please, can it be made possible to integrate and connect multiple GA4 and Google Tag Manager accounts in HubSpot? Or is this already available and I'm just not aware of it?
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
May 28, 2024 16:17
Hey, @DerekBallantyne 👋 Thanks for your question. I do not see anything in the documentation for HubSpot and GTM that indicates this is poss...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.