• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
CMarble on June 29, 2022
Unlike other browsers Chrome does not create a messages_Utk cookie and cannot persist chat becuase of this. Anyone else have this issue or know why this is happening?
0 upvote
0 Reply
eibach-cv on June 29, 2022
I'm looking for a way to track returns in Hubspot. Initially I created a custom deal stage called "Returns", but then found that I cannot use custom deal stages with the eCommerce Bridge API as it does not recognize them as being a valid stage f read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
pricalegaro on June 29, 2022
Olá pessoal, fiz uma integração com leadster fornecendo a chave api que consta no meu painel administrativo do hubspot mas essa chamada retornou com erro 409 e os leads captados pelo meu site não estão aparecendo no CRM.
0 upvote
0 Reply
Rushin on June 29, 2022
hello, my requirement is that - for a contact(Bryan Cooper). I want different custom properties (like Package, Status, Sessions Remaining, Amount) whose values can be append eventually. So for Bryan Cooper -> if initially record proper read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
RBiswal on June 29, 2022
I am trying to fetch the provided parameter values through API(curl) , thuogh the value exists(I can find in front end) , the API does not return the value, I am just wondering if the passed parameters syntactically correct , the below page is refer read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
PKhokhani on June 29, 2022
Hello HubSpot team, I am using the event_email and subscription_changes endpoint in our integration. While making API calls, we are passing Start timestamp and End timestamp. So, we just wanted to know that these two params read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
henrikra on June 29, 2022
Hello I have my own custom form which submits the data to ` /submissions/v3/integration/submit/:portalId/:formGuid `. My form has also file field type. I have sent to data to the HubSpot form submission endpoint like this { fields read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
MBabasa on June 29, 2022
Hi, I'm not an expert on APIs and Javascript so I'm not completely sure how pagination and all of that is implemented and used. Though I'd really like to be able to grab about 5,000-10,000 contacts in one execution on Google Sheets' Apps Script. read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
AElsetrønning on June 29, 2022
Hi, Im trying to access all events registered in the organisation, through this endpoint : uri = f ' https://api.hubapi.com/email/public/v1/events ?' I have made sure that the Oauth access token has the business-intelligence scope, read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
MaximeEsnol on June 29, 2022
In one of our apps we are using a workflow extension definition. We are trying to update the name of this workflow extension definition. We are finding there to be a few different issues while trying to update the definition. The main issue read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
ChristianE on June 28, 2022
Hi I try to build a custom code in a workflow to sync companies to other portal B like the example for contacts https://github.com/HubSpot/sample-workflow-custom-code/blob/main/samples/sync_contact_to_other_portal.js but I´m not sure if this wil read more
aressler on June 28, 2022
Something internal is updating tasks with new last_updated fields. Then it make the recent engagements API useless.
0 upvote
0 Reply
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.