• Zapier
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • James2932 on July 26, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hi all, I am trying to get the name of each of our clients' contact points through API. This property is a company property; each company has a particular contact point. However when using the API, it returns the internal ID (something like 1234...
  • andrewjburnett on July 26, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    1 Replies
    Within the context of HubSpot's CRM API . In a nutshell, I'm trying to get the owner of a deal object. I'm fine retrieving the owner_id and requesting the owner separately via another endpoint; but I can't seem to figure out how to get the ow...
    Community Manager
    July 26, 2021 11:54
    @andrewjburnett , Maybe you are looking for the hubspot_owner_id Add it to your requested properties to be returned "properties": [ "emai...
  • MRodgers on July 26, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    2 Replies
    I am getting an error on a whitepaper download on our site that says "Hapikey has been invalidated" how do I fix and update a new version of the whitepaper? Thank you.
    July 26, 2021 11:53
    Here is a screenshot:
  • PSG on July 26, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    2 Replies
    I am using the Webhooks API for fetching(GET) and updating() the Webhook Settings using my developer API key found by looking here. Using Postman when I hit this endpoint it just gives the error in the image below, I event tried from test account ...
    Community Manager
    July 26, 2021 07:39
    @PSG , That Get request I see in the screenshot appears to be lacking the appID. Have you added that and still get the error? Also, I would ad...
  • HPuf on July 25, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi! When a deal property gets updated, we can track who updated the property by clicking details and noting the source. I want to know whether there is a way to print that source into a deal property so that its visible in zapier. The long t...
    Community Manager
    July 26, 2021 07:33
    @Bryantworks , could you help out here?
  • emmadao on July 25, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    1 Replies
    i got the error : " No submissions allowed. This HubSpot account is missing required permissions. " when trying to use https://forms.hubspot.com/uploads/form/v2/:portal_id/:form_guid to submit form  Please help me to the error, th...
    Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
    July 26, 2021 06:41
    Hi @emmadao , It seems like your hubspot license do not supports forms creation . please update your hubspot account Hope this helps! ...
  • SRoy on July 24, 2021
    1 Upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hello, I have developed and using a Hubspot app which uses Hubspot CRM Accounting Extension API. The app works fine and I can create invoice against a deal and can attach invoice to a deal. But due to some reason, I need to update the "accoun...
    Community Manager
    July 26, 2021 07:24
    Looks like there is not a patch method for the user-account... This API is pretty new, you should submit this to the ideas board and detail your...
  • Solved
    LeKevoid on July 23, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi ! I think the question has been asked lots of time before, but the best documentation I can find only pertains to the old API... I'd like to use a backend function to check the current visitor to our website ( not hosted on Hubspot) using t...
    July 26, 2021 06:40
    Hi @LeKevoid , Use below documentation to get contact from ID. Link : https://legacydocs.hubspot.com/docs/methods/contacts/get_contact Screen...
  • kironroy on July 23, 2021
    1 Upvotes
    4 Replies
    Hello All, We've created a HubSpot app, submitted it for review, and have been waiting for about a week. Today we received an email saying "Your app was unpublished from the HubSpot App Marketplace" and no other feedback (see image below). ...
    July 23, 2021 20:00
    @dennisedson Ah, ok. I don't anything in my Inbox. How can I reach out to the review team to get the email resent? Thanks, Kiron
  • MSamovarov on July 23, 2021
    1 Upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hello, I would like to know more about subscriptions timeline for a portal endpoint. I do not quite understand Include Snapshots property. What data type does it take? I assumed that it takes boolean type and made a request: htt...
    Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner
    July 26, 2021 07:32
    Hi @MSamovarov , It includes the user's full subscription snapshot with each timeline item and it's similar to this - https://legacydocs.hu...
  • mjwilson on July 22, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    6 Replies
    CMS Enterprise User Hello, As a caveat to my question, I am not a professional developer. I'm trying to have the "Contact Us" button in the main nav of our site open up an embeded pop-up Typeform. In the options for the buttons on the H...
    July 26, 2021 01:31
    Hi @mjwilson , Try to add manual bootstrap modal classes in it .data-target and data-toggle .For more info regarding how to use modals refer to t...
  • NCoreaAcuña on July 22, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    1 Replies
    How can I get them with the api?
    July 23, 2021 02:44
    Hi @NCoreaAcuña , Have a look this documentation regarding get the pipeline with stages. https://legacydocs.hubspot.com/docs/methods/pipelines/...
Solutions
Create post
Top solution authors
Recent contributors