• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
Vermilion on March 04, 2024
Hi all, I've set up a custom event called Purchase to bring this conversion data into HubSpot from a third-party platform, which fires via javascript upon purchase completion. It is being passed via Google Tag Manager, and I can see in the HS cust read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
normtrainual on March 04, 2024
Hi. Aking if somebody has migrated historical Intercom conversation dat ato Hubspot Service Hub? How?
0 upvote
0 Reply
Hwise7 on March 04, 2024
Hello Team HubSpot, I hope you're doing well. I connected Helpwise with my HubSpot account and was unable to add Helpwise in the Filter Activity section. I've attached screenshots attached.
1 upvote
1 Reply
Contributor
March 04, 2024 10:17
Hi @Hwise7 - It is weird
BSouza2 on March 04, 2024
Hello, I currently have Hubspot as an <iframe> on my platform (Twilio Flex). But I can't capture events happening inside Hubspot because we have privacy lock on <iframe>. I need to capture the Hubspot access URL every time it chan read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
March 04, 2024 17:19
Hey, @BSouza2 👋 Thanks for your question. As you noted, direct interaction with an <iframe> from another origin is highly restricted. I ...read more
TBorah on March 04, 2024
Hi, I am trying to send event data from Amplitude to Hubspot using Amplitude destination. I am trying on my HS sandbox account right now. "There was an issue with sending your test event. HubSpot rejected payload with status code 400." And thi read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
devphoenix on March 04, 2024
Hi Team, We have a specific use case where we need to validate whether a contact email belongs to a specific list ID. Essentially, when we provide an email address and a list ID as inputs, we should receive a response indicating success if the read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
March 04, 2024 12:17
Good morning! It is my understanding that that cannot be accomplished with a single API call so you might be looking at needing to implement a serve...read more
MHolt07 on March 04, 2024
Hi all, We are utilising the integration from Fluent Forms to Hubspot and are facing an issue with our very large form. When a field gives the error "property values were not valid," we are unsure which exact field is reporting this error. I jus read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Solved
MChris on March 03, 2024
We make a certain number of requests to the API each day. This limit is causing problems because we can't update their data as often as they need to Quick tips to find a way to work around this limit so i can keep data up-to-date
1 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Contributor
March 04, 2024 08:11
Hi @MChris Ways to prevent exceeding your API request limit To help prevent errors caused by hitting the API limit, consider: Shortening the tim...read more
SSaraf on March 03, 2024
We are currently testing the integration of our application with HubSpot via OAuth. We have created an app in our Developer Account and our end users will be connecting to their HubSpot CRM using our app's install URL. To my knowledge this is the be read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Participant
March 03, 2024 19:17
@Mike_Eastwood @dennisedson @Teun @JesseCunningham Appreciate the guidance you offer to HubSpot newbies like me via this community. Thank yo...read more
StephaneTheoret on March 03, 2024
Hi, I'm in Canada, and I'm trying to connect to the "Stripe payment app" But it doesn't work, I'm getting this error: " There was a problem connecting your Stripe account". I know it should work because I previously by mistake connect read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
Contributor
March 04, 2024 17:42
Hi @StephaneTheoret In HubSpot, navigate to your integrations settings and make sure that the previous connection to Stripe has been fully rev...read more
MJV47 on March 03, 2024
Description: We are currently experiencing an issue with the WhatsApp native integration when creating WhatsApp templates with a dynamic URL. The goal is to pull data from each one of our customers, specifically their email addresses, to track read more
AAshraf8 on March 03, 2024
Dears, How to Get Forms Submission with Tickets associated with it using Hubspot API, There is no link between the form submission and the tickets that created after the form is submitted. What i found was the below APIs, This to get the f read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Guide | Elite Partner
March 04, 2024 05:53
@AAshraf8 , Great job on creating the property, here's how you "PRE-SELECT" the values by form. Go to Form Add Property Make it Hidden...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.