• Top Likes
Status
Alle
  • Alle
  • Gelöst
  • Ungelöst
  • Unbeantwortet
dlapointeus on Juni 14, 2024
Hi - we have a process in our system that calls HubSpot to first create a contact via the standard crm endpoint. We wait until we receive a response (success) apply some additional logic in our system, and then send a webhook back to HubSpot for up Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
2 Antworten
Trendsetter/-in | Diamond Partner
Juni 14, 2024 16:10
I reread this, and to double-check if I understand this correctly, are you using a webhook as the enrollment trigger?
SamRahaMable on Juni 14, 2024
Hi, I'm getting a CORS error for trying to call my hubspot hosted serverless function from my hosted hubspot website page: 'Access to fetch at https: //mabletherapy.com/_hcms/api/submitResponses' from origin ' https://www.mabletherapy Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
0 Antwort
ASargsyan8 on Juni 14, 2024
Hi HubSpot team , We are pushing documents to HubSpot with API and some docs are being blocked . Please let me know what the issue could be because it is blocking our processes . Reason from HubSpot API response This website is using a sec Beitrag ansehen
1 Likes
1 Antwort
Stratege/Strategin
Juni 14, 2024 07:59
Hi @ASargsyan8 It seems that HubSpot's security features have detected a potential threat in your documents, possibly due to specific words, phr...Beitrag ansehen
utilmind on Juni 14, 2024
Hello! My use case is following: I'm already identifying visitors, specifying email (and other optional identification info) for logged in site users. Also the site allows to request free samples of production without previous user registrat Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
0 Antwort
KGielen on Juni 14, 2024
I have Exact syncing with Hubspot however I still use Exact for reporting on Deals. I noticed that a Deal created in Hubspot this morning isn't yet showing in Hubspot, which I find acceptable. This does pop up the question how often Hubspot syncs da Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
1 Antwort
Community-Manager/-in
Juni 14, 2024 11:43
Hi @KGielen , Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I understand that you are using the "Exact Online" integration and you'd like to know...Beitrag ansehen
FGilbert0 on Juni 14, 2024
We are a Consultancy firm and we have been tasked to implement a sync between Salesforce and Hubspot with Campaigns. We have a middleware (MuleSoft), but from reading the documentation for HubSpot API, it seems that it is not possible to retrieve al Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
1 Antwort
Community-Manager/-in
Juni 14, 2024 11:34
Hi @FGilbert0 , Thank you for asking the Community! I have checked for you and I can see that this feature is currently in planning with our P...Beitrag ansehen
dp1911 on Juni 13, 2024
Hey! I have a webflow website using external forms. I've followed everything exactly in terms of connecting the forms to Hubspot. I have tried having them connected via the tracking code, and the Webflow -> HubSpot app, and we are still seeing t Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
1 Antwort
Mitglied
Juni 13, 2024 19:30
It mainly happens when an existing contact tries to submit multiple forms that add/change various properties on their contact record. The team think...Beitrag ansehen
MAndrade16 on Juni 13, 2024
this is my code api_response1 = client . crm . objects . tasks . basic_api . get_by_id ( task_id =<task id> , associations = [{ "associationCategory" : "HUBSPOT_DEFINED" , "associati Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
1 Antwort
Community-Manager/-in
Juni 13, 2024 20:52
Hey, @MAndrade16 👋 You'll need to look at breaking this into multiple calls. You can use the endpoint to retrieve association types between ob...Beitrag ansehen
SKotadia on Juni 13, 2024
Couldn’t complete the connection Authorization failed because this account doesn't have access to the scopes required by the app. Please contact HubSpot support. For my app below is the Javascript code for that const handleHubspotLogin = Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
1 Antwort
Community-Manager/-in
Juni 13, 2024 20:36
Hey, @SKotadia 👋 You'll likely need to do a scope audit and verify the account you are tying to install your app into has the appropriate Hubs...Beitrag ansehen
b_gotti on Juni 12, 2024
Hi All - I have a Webflow website on which we installed the tracking code, and it works flawlessly, as we have done dozens of times. However, this time, the chat widget will not float down the page. Once you scroll all the way down, it will Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
1 Antwort
Community-Manager/-in
Juni 13, 2024 19:50
Hi, @b_gotti 👋 Thanks for your question. And thank you for providing links to both pages. I'm sure this would an interesting problem if it wer...Beitrag ansehen
EWood on Juni 12, 2024
Hi Community, Posting on behalf of a customer to see if any community developers or partners have used custom coded actions to build out reassigning incomplete tasks to newly assigned contact owners. Looking for either community collabor Beitrag ansehen
Community-Manager/-in
Juni 13, 2024 13:55
Hey hey @EWood 👋 Let's invite some of or community experts to this party — @HFisher7 @MatthiasKunz @Teun @miljkovicmisa , do you have any...Beitrag ansehen
SamSellars on Juni 12, 2024
Recently, I experienced some strange behavior in a sandbox environment. Deleted all the contact records via web UI. 25K Ran a process to upsert 25K records via V1 batch api in chunks of 500. Confirmed in our logs and HubSpot logs that all recor Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
2 Antworten
Teilnehmer/-in
Juni 12, 2024 17:37
Yep, @JBeatty I have exactly the same suspicion as you. I went too fast for it. 😀
abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Möchtest du eine Diskussion beginnen oder eine Frage stellen?

Beitrag erstellen
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.