• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
JMul on August 11, 2022
I've encountered an issue with the phone number column. I'm pushing the user phone number from my website to hubspot and the initial phone number is valid and properly formatted. After about 10 minutes the phone number will change format and read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
August 11, 2022 17:09
Hey, @JMul 👋 Let's try a trick I learned during my time in support. Starting with a record where this has recently happened, please do the follo...read more
Syncari on August 11, 2022
Hello, This is a classic problem in many systems that support pagination * Use contact search API with lastmodfieddate GTE <somevalue> . This returns page 1 , say with 100 recordss * Before page 1 is processed on the client side and a cal read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
WDeVilliers on August 11, 2022
Hello, We also are migating our intergration app from the API key style to the Private App version. Looking at the permissions/Scopes section, under the CRM header. I don't see any mention on Engagement objects. Are they not available? Item whic read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
August 11, 2022 17:35
Hey, @WDeVilliers 👋 The Engagement APIs use the Contact scope. There is not a specific Engagement scope to set within the Private App setting. ...read more
Solved
AnnaKbn on August 11, 2022
Hi everyone, I'm trying to batch update Contacts through the API using 'idProperty'=>'email' without success. I'm using the PHP library. If I do the update with regular ids it works, but with 'idProperty' I get an error message 'Could not get read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner
August 11, 2022 07:59
Hey @AnnaKbn , pretty sure idProperty is not available in the Batch Update endpoint. I've looked at the files of the BatchInputSimplePublicO...read more
JCHABAUD on August 11, 2022
Hi, I'm setting my first application with CRM card with my developper account : Installation URL It's a call to a webhook that return financial informations about the company and will show these infos in a CRM card. When the customer read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
August 11, 2022 05:53
The redict_uri contains code=xxxxxxxyyyyyxxxxxxxx I don't understand what i have to do with this code ? In this doc i see : " Use the code you ...read more
RichardFr on August 11, 2022
Hey! I'm trying to make sense of the hs_calculated_form_submissions property from the https://api.hubapi.com/crm/v3/objects/contacts endpoint. It seems to be a colon delimited string, but I have trouble figuring out what the second pro read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner
August 11, 2022 03:37
Hey @RichardFr , I was not aware of this property, as it's no where mentioned. I've been doing HubSpot stuff for a while, so thank you for b...read more
Tommie23 on August 11, 2022
Hi, We enabled the Jira integration. Jira issues are created from Hubspot fine. But when we change the status in Jira of the issue the status never gets synced back to Hubspot. When enabling the integration it als show that it wants permissions read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Solved
TraceTheStar on August 11, 2022
Hi, fellow Developers. I need to export all the messages inside my Inbox threads and since I don't see any quick button for exporting, I assume that we don't have this feature in the normal hubspot menu. So as a result, after scouring the intern read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Community Manager
August 11, 2022 16:55
Hi, @TraceTheStar 👋 This one is a bit of an adventure for sure. Fortunately, everything we need is in the Conversations inbox and messages APIs...read more
Community Manager
August 11, 2022 09:55
Hi, @Harshal_Joshi 👋 That scope is only accessible for paid portals who have added the transactional email add-on In this case the scopes too...read more
ricky23 on August 10, 2022
I have been following this HubSpot Academy video to setup OAuth Locally: https://app.hubspot.com/academy/2571206/tracks/71/593/2967 https://github.com/HubSpot/oauth-quickstart-nodejs . In the Example, the Redirect URI is set as http://loc read more
2 upvotes
0 Reply
Solved
e5an on August 10, 2022
I know there have been several posts on this already but as of now zero responses from HubSpot staff so I'm making another one. I get this message in a red box when I try to connect to HubSpot from the web app. This is not a Marketplace-listed a read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Contributor
August 10, 2022 15:26
I just found the reason for this. Hubspot automatically checked off 14 new access scopes under the CRM tab. My old install link had the 'contacts' sc...read more
ATeam6 on August 10, 2022
Hi, I am facing an issue regarding EcommBridge API migration. As we need to take care of duplications and there will be existing records, how the new uniqueIdentifier will be used to fetch the existing records? Is there a way we can figu read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
August 11, 2022 15:34
Hi, @ATeam6 👋 Thanks for reaching out. Hey, @himanshurauthan has your team tackled this issue or a similar challenge? Thank you! — Jayc...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.