• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
dmaurer on February 07, 2023
Objective Our company wants to ingest data from HubSpot into an on premise, centralized data repository so that data from HubSpot can be combined with other systems. Collection of data in a central location will allow the data team to create a read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
APIANT1 on February 07, 2023
Are there plans to support the Property access setting via API?: If so, will it be possible to make a Property only editable via API?
0 upvote
0 Reply
jomasjoao on February 07, 2023
Hey guys I need to check the scopes for a given apikey, I search for the API and didn't found anything about it. I would like to something the return this scopes that are enabled: When I want to access some endpoint that need this scopes, i read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Ayeskumar on February 07, 2023
I want to update my contact by email instead of by hubspot id, I tried to use “idProperty” : “email” but I cant get it to work. Can you please help. With single email its working fine but finding solutions for batch update requires . read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Rbenbrahim on February 07, 2023
hello I have embedded a chatbot on web page based on the Conversations API documentation. https://legacydocs.hubspot.com/docs/methods/conversations_api/hubspot-conversations-javascript-api it work fine the only issue is when the page is load on read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
weiliang_lee on February 07, 2023
Is there anyway I can force the custom code to load a lower version than its current v8.0? const hubspot = require('@hubspot/api-client'); Right now whenever I do this above, it loads v8 and it is causing some issues. Cheers WL read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
ABenyamin on February 07, 2023
Hey, I'm trying to update a contact with an email that already exists in another contact. This should obviously fail, however recently this API started to return 202 for this requests. The contact itself didn't update as expected, but the valid re read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
SBhagat4 on February 06, 2023
Hi, Can any one help me how to change the exsting body content dynamically in HubSpot CRM card when we click on different buttons below or serverlessFunction how to receive the responce.
0 upvote
1 Reply
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner
February 06, 2023 23:52
Hello @SBhagat4 You can change the existing body content dynamically in a HubSpot CRM card by using JavaScript. When a button is clicked, you ...read more
Solved
JohnWongCK on February 06, 2023
Hi, I would like to get a trail of pipeline stages that a ticket has gone through using python code. Which API endpoint should I use? For example, Ticket_ID = 12345 in "Call Centre Ticket Board" > 1 Jan 2023: Pipeline stage created as "N read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
Accepted Solution
Guide | Platinum Partner
February 07, 2023 04:41
Hi @JohnWongCK , Well, you can batch request several tickets but you'll have to use a property with a unique value to do so (ticket ID or else),...read more
KPielou on February 06, 2023
I am trying to implement the SnapEngage live chat integration onto our HS landing pages but when I add the script in it doesn't work. I have tried to add it in the header via settings > website > pages as well as tried adding it to o read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Peta_APB on February 06, 2023
Hi all Just wondering if someone can point me in the right direction with how to convert nested data into form data in a workflow webhook? Pretty simply, I’m just configuring a POST webhook to an external application and the expected payload read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Guide | Platinum Partner
February 07, 2023 01:56
Hi @Peta_APB , You cannot customize the body of the webhook action in workflows to have nested fields. It only sends flat JSON (unless there...read more
evanDev on February 06, 2023
I have been searching for a way to resubscribe a contact to our email. There is no endpoint to do so. I tried to delete the contact, create the contact again with the same email, and subscribe to email, but the email preferences response still says: read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Key Advisor | Platinum Partner
February 06, 2023 20:10
Hey @evanDev , thanks for reaching out! HubSpot takes unsubscribes really seriously, so you do need to jump through hoops a bit to get them back up ...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.