• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
AMIGEWANT on August 07, 2022
Hello, I'm coming to the forum to ask you how to validate the v2 application signature of Hubspot. Here is my code in PHP : private function validateRequest(string $hubspotSignature) { $clientSecret = config('app.hubspotAppSecret'); read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
KStrzała on August 07, 2022
Hi. I'm trying to run batch create request on https://api.hubapi.com/crm/v3/objects/XXXX/batch/create , with authorization header "Bearer XXXXX" (my private app key). Although i have enabled every possibly scope, i'm getting error: This read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
charlesmiles85 on August 06, 2022
I've been attempting to use the HubSpot V3 API PHP library created by HubSpot off gitHub, to add a note to a contact record (I've already been able to add a contact successfully). However, I'm getting a "VALIDATION ERROR" for the "hs_timestamp" read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
BrunoPereira on August 05, 2022
Hi there ! I'm working on a integration with Hubspot that intends to upload a .pdf file. After lots of search, I failed epically. I'm using node-red, that uses js. Bellow, some sample of my request code: { "file": { "file": "[binary_pdf_fi read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
PedroTayer on August 05, 2022
Hello, Would like to request the creation of an endpoint to manage goals in Hubspot. It becomes more important as the number of selling people increases, being unfeasible to fill in manually (errors, time spent, etc). Also the integration with ot read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
August 06, 2022 12:31
Hey Jaycee, Can you inform me if this implementation is on HS plans? If not I will start to build a "extern" solution. Thanks!
hanks83 on August 05, 2022
Is it possible to pull the associated company details when using the search API? I'm searching for deals, and would like to return the associated company. I can get it if I view all deals, but that isn't ideal. Using the below endpoint: https:/ read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner
August 07, 2022 23:18
Hi @hanks83 , I think you need a second API call for this. If you have retrieved all your deals, you can then use the associations endpoint t...read more
romankry on August 05, 2022
Hello community! Our production instance which is integrated with Hubspot API via REST is experiencing problems when querying for custom object. On random basis the http queries to Hubspot API to update or create custom object hangs. On read more
AFlury on August 05, 2022
Due to our internal billing process we have to create invoices in Quickbooks and cannot create them via Hubspot. The Hubspot Quickbooks Integration allows adding existing invoices manually https://knowledge.hubspot.com/integrations/use-hubspot read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
nikla on August 05, 2022
Hi! I'm new to HubSpot but I have failed to search for existing solutions. We have customers in HubSpot who uses our products. When looking at a customer in HubSpot we would like to see their usage on our products. We would like our produc read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
IHaida on August 05, 2022
When I create the email via API I have to add hubspot_owner_id, which is reflected as email author in the interface. Today I faced the issue, that no matten which hubspot_owner_id I post, I receive the error. Here is the sample request read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
August 07, 2022 18:44
Hey, @IHaida 👋 Thanks for the interesting question. For this engagement endpoint, you need to make sure you are using the Owner ID and not the U...read more
Solved
svecp on August 05, 2022
Hi, I was wondering if anyone did not encounter same error I've been getting for past few days. Basically, when I create a new app for OAuth2 and try to install into my trial or commercial account, I get following: Couldn’t complete the connectio read more
1 upvote
6 Replies
Accepted Solution
GB5
Participant
August 05, 2022 09:24
I got this working by changing the scope as mentioned here https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/working-with-oauth
dhuang53 on August 04, 2022
Hello community! I'm looking for helps about loading the forms on iPhones. This is not happening on every single iPhone, but only "some" iPhones. One thing I'm sure is that this is happening on my iPhone X within both safari and chrome. My coll read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
August 05, 2022 10:23
Hi, @dhuang53 👋 Welcome to the community! Hey @LMeert @Teun @zaklein , do you have any experience you can share with @dhuang53 ? Tha...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.