• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
Víctor on July 01, 2022
I'm trying to send the data from an external form into a Hubspot form using this endpoint: https://api.hsforms.com/submissions/v3/integration/submit/:portalId/:formGuid I'm following the documentation from this link but I can't get the read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
MSamovarov on July 01, 2022
Hello, will “demo” API token still work after your removal of API tokens after November 30, 2022? Link to announcement
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
July 01, 2022 10:43
Hey, @MSamovarov 👋 Can you tell us a bit more about what you mean by “demo” API tokens? From the documentation you linked: Developer Accoun...read more
TaroSato on July 01, 2022
Hi there! I'm trying to use Settings API to get users information by the following endopoint. endpoint => /settings/v3/users/ Although I surely added the scope( settings.users.read ) to my auth app settings and the redirect url to m read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
July 01, 2022 10:33
Hey, @TaroSato 👋 I can confirm that it works as expected in testing from the endpoint page and via Postman using a Private App in my App Test Ac...read more
peterluba on June 30, 2022
Hi, I'm getting this error when I try to delete a custom object. Object type 2-7119732 is currently used in 1 places and cannot be deleted Here's the full error: https://d.pr/i/53NpM0 any ideas what I have to do?
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
July 01, 2022 08:58
Hey, @peterluba , I sent you a DM. But if this is happening in a paid portal, you can also file a support ticket, and they will be able to assist in...read more
Solved
SWells7 on June 30, 2022
Hello. I am looking to create a workflow based on SurveyMonkey responses, but am not sure if HubSpot is capable of quite this level of specificity. One of the questions we are asking in our survey is contact information for an employee's manager. Fr read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Community Manager
June 30, 2022 15:02
Hey, @SWells7 👋 Your instinct is correct here. That is one function that Workflows cannot accomplish — they cannot evaluate if a specific list e...read more
IntegrationDev on June 30, 2022
Hello, When a V3 GET object data request asks for association details (e.g GET {baseUrl}/crm/v3/objects/deals? associations=... ), the response sent back contains an association object per relevant association. These objects contain a label pr read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
July 01, 2022 08:42
Hi, @IntegrationDev , you got it ✅ This knowledge base article give a lot more detail into Association Labels in HubSpot — Create and use associa...read more
RBouchard-Tre on June 30, 2022
Hi, I have a problem with a landing page, I would like to add a search bar that would allow me to pull results from my blog, my FAQ and my website in general. However, since the blog and the FAQ are not on the same subdomain, the Hubspot search bar read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
June 30, 2022 15:51
Hey, @RBouchard-Tre 👋 Thanks for reaching out. I don't have any direct experience here. Do you have any thoughts on if this is possible, @himan...read more
JStones on June 30, 2022
I'm using the @hubspot /api-client to search for deals in HubSpot. Specifically I'm using the doSearch function. For example: const data = await hubspotClient . crm . deals . searchApi . doSearch ( publicObjectSearch read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
June 30, 2022 05:52
Apologies, this was a mistake on my part. It is working fine.
JHowardAdapt on June 30, 2022
Hi, I am trying to access the new merge endpoint found here from the Hubspot client within a custom code block of a Hubspot workflow but I get this error: "TypeError: Cannot read property 'merge' of undefined" I used the Nodejs example f read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
July 01, 2022 02:52
I tried using the example give from the docs as suggested but it throws an undefined error at the point of publicObjectApi.merge. The exact same co...read more
Setmore on June 30, 2022
Our application receives webhooks of contact.propertyChange subscription type when new contact is created in Hubspot. Even though our system is coded to avoid duplicate on the occasions of multiple notifications for same event, these webhooks read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
July 01, 2022 08:20
Hey, @Setmore 👋 Let's see if we can get the conversation started for you. @Teun @Mike_Eastwood , do you have any experience with the issue @...read more
peterluba on June 29, 2022
I'm trying to delete a custom object from my account, but keep getting this error when I go to delete the schema: category: "VALIDATION_ERROR", subCategory: "ObjectSchemaError.EXISTING_OBJECT_RECORDS" Any ideas?
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
June 29, 2022 14:27
I deleted all of them and it's still giving that error: https://d.pr/i/DFXUck See here how I've deleted everything... * https://d.pr/i/VQXYBI ...read more
lbailey5588 on June 29, 2022
Hi - We have a WP page that loads the Hubspot tracking script via the WP plugin. But sometimes the page needs to instantly redirect to an external website based on some JS we execute after page load. It seems the hubspot script almost never execut read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Community Manager
June 30, 2022 14:22
Hi @lbailey5588 👋 Thanks for your question. And for including those details 🙌 Let's see if we can help get the conversation started. ...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.